Welp.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welp.

Post by feelingchimpy on Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:45 pm

I don't normally post stuff like this in public because its kindof private, but I know a bunch of you guys from Swizeo were aware of my relationship and it lasted for so long that I feel like I should say at least something?

I broke up with Matthew, but don't worry about it because it was what I needed to do. I wasn't happy in the relationship anymore, haven't been for awhile, and I finally had the courage to do what I've known I should have done awhile ago.

My advice for anybody it might apply to is do what is best for yourself in these situations. If you're unhappy, don't stay in a relationship for four years after you want out just to try to avoid hurting your partner. I try to put others before myself most of the time but there are times when you need to consider yourself above others.

I haven't been single for five years and as somebody who doesn't deal well with change I'm mildly terrified, but I know I did the right thing.

I could say lots of things about Matthew, but I won't. I don't want this situation to turn into a bashfest. He could probably say a lot about me too anyways. If you guys want details though I /can/ PM you if you want, but just know that I'm happy with my decision and I'm 100% okay.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welp.

Post by Mocking on Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:23 am

It's good that you're happy, then! I know a lot of people who force themselves to stay in relationships they don't like, and it definitely sounds like a bad time.
Mocking

View user profile http://mock-the-hero.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by feelingchimpy on Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:10 pm

Thanks Mocking <3 I feel so much better now, and Courage has been helping me through this more than I can express.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum