Well, this was unexpected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Well, this was unexpected.

Post by feelingchimpy on Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:22 am

This has something to do with my "Welp" thread, sortof. Kindof?

Most of you guys have known me for years from Swizeo know that I've always thought myself to be asexual. I never had any doubt, I've never had any reason to. Well, recent happenings have turned me upside down, to put it mildly. With my ex out of the picture I'm not tied down and I've had a chance to explore for the first time in five years, which makes it sound a lot more scandalous than it is, lmao. I won't go into detail, but basically I'm not so sure anymore. Either I've found the exception, or I'm demisexual or something similar. Still gay as hell though, no questions there!

Its just really bizarre to think you know yourself so well, then be thrown for a loop like this? The important thing, I'm learning, is to be open minded about yourself. Don't close up to the idea of something changing, even if it seems set in stone. Something that has defined me for my entire adult life doesn't seem to be true anymore, at least not completely. It is a little scary to wonder if you really know yourself, but it doesn't have to be, and I'm trying to tell myself that. I'm confused, I have a lot to sort out, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. People change, and all you can do is accept it and try your best to understand the changes that you see in yourself. I'm not the same person that I was five years ago, but chances are most people aren't.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top