gdi housemates

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gdi housemates

Post by Mocking on Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:05 pm

**There's no need for anyone to reply to this, I'm just annoyed and bored.

Just to recap, there's five of us living in one house-- Fifth Housemate isn't part of our "group", so to speak. She was already there when we moved in. I consider myself pretty decent at clocking people's personalities, and if I had to describe Fifth Roommate I'd say she's superficially pleasant but extremely headstrong and responds poorly to criticism. I posted (and deleted) another rant a while back, because when we first moved into the house Fifth Housemate was a) missing, b) clearly not cleaning the house (it was disgusting), c) breaking a few rental agreement rules, like keeping a cat and drug paraphernalia, and d) letting some random friend sleep in the basement. She's generally untidy (but has made efforts to be cleaner) and is a bit loud, but all things considered, she mostly stays in her room. No more cats or drugs. I barely see her and don't particularly care that she exists. There's no point starting a conflict with someone that stubborn when we're all being forced to live in a small environment, because so far it hasn't accomplished anything except pissing her off.

I'm just annoyed with how my other housemates are handling it lmao. They seem to think that if they keep being passive aggressive it's somehow going to make her change her cleaning habits? Like, I get that they're angry, and yes we should address issues as they pop up, but sometimes you have to step back from things and figure out a different way of approaching them. Otherwise it's just, as it has been, unstoppable force meets immovable object.

idk, I'm irritated because I keep telling them to try something else and they keep ignoring me and escalating the situation. Fifth Housemate directs her hostility towards me as much as them, even though I've literally spoken to her once the day I moved in and she doesn't even know my name.

tldr; people are petty and I'm too tired to care
Mocking

View user profile http://mock-the-hero.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: gdi housemates

Post by Mocking on Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:36 am

I wasn't planning on commenting on this further, but today in retaliation to being asked nicely to stop hoarding plates in her room (so other people...can use the plates...for food...) she cleaned out the entire dish cupboard and locked everything in her room, along with the contents of the spice cabinet.

she is two years older than us why is she acting like a toddler
Mocking

Back to top Go down

Post by Mocking on Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:08 pm

Well, she's reached maximum pettiness. I overheard her laughing to her girlfriend about how she's going to try and "force us to leave" by being extremely belligerent and rude from now until whenever one side caves. Because we asked her to put some plates away. After she explicitly told us that she wanted to have open communication with us and tell her if we had any concerns.

I'm unaffected by most things, but I stg if she gets in my face at the wrong moment I'm going to hospitalize her. She's one of those people who's obviously used to others being scared of her, and that's just...not happening lmao. I'm kind of torn between being entertained and unimpressed.

(this all could have been avoided if people l i s t e n e d   t o   m e)

I know this sounds like no big deal, and I guess it's really not. She's just so so worked up and making it unpleasant to, like...live here. Existing in general is already unpleasant. Waking up and getting out of bed is already unpleasant. I don't particularly enjoy having a huffing, scowling pissbaby throwing a temper tantrum at every turn on top of that. Especially since she constantly has her friends on standby to, I don't know, intimidate us or something?? w/e I'll fight them too

There's a technicality in the rental agreement that prevents her from getting evicted, so unless she straight up assaults one of us there's no point telling our landlord. It'll just make things worse.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the fun continues!!!

Mocking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum