Youtubers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Youtubers

Post by Mocking on Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:34 pm

idk I just think it's interesting to see who people watch.

The only two channels I watch frequently anymore are the Game Grumps (their friendship banter is good background noise) and Cr1tikal, because his deadpan sass is great and also he collects animal slippers.
Mocking

View user profile http://mock-the-hero.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Youtubers

Post by feelingchimpy on Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:20 pm

danisnotonfire and amazingphil are my favorites! I also watch Zoella (she's my str8 crush) and Loiuse Pendland (usually her vlogs/chatter videos) and sometimes PointlessBlog, Mark Ferris, sometimes Tyler Oakley, sometimes Miranda Sings (I couldn't get into her at all until I saw her Netflix show?? Now some videos are funny to me, what happened?), Psychosoprano sometimes, Tommy Edison, sometimes Ace Trainer Liam. After that I start forgetting xD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mocking on Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:39 pm

I've heard of all those people but barely seen any of their videos, lmao, except for Dan and Phil. Seen a bunch of their stuff.

I liked Let's Plays a lot in highschool because I couldn't afford any gaming systems and experiencing games vicariously through others was really the only way to do it. Most of the let'splayers I watched (Cry, The Creatures) have branched off into other things now, but tbh I'm just happy that they're happy. Youtube entertainers seem to undervalue themselves.
Mocking

View user profile http://mock-the-hero.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by feelingchimpy on Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:37 pm

I'm really into vlogs, idk why, I just love watching people doing things... or doing nothing... while I do nothing, rofl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top