New topic? New topic.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New topic? New topic.

Post by Amelia on Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:26 pm

Hi. Hello. It's your favorite seventeen year old. Not really.

Anyway, how is everyone? I pretty much gave up on roleplaying a while back, but I'm still on FR and Tumblr. I've also gone through some decently horrendous things in the past two years, but I doubt anyone wants to hear about that.

Anyway, how are you guys? I missed this place.

View user profile http://aphbels.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New topic? New topic.

Post by Amelia on Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:27 pm

Also, I don't know why I though APH England was a good profile picture. At all.

Back to top Go down

Post by feelingchimpy on Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:44 pm

'Eyyy! Very Happy

Ups and downs on my end too, but I don't vent in public quite as much as I used to. At any rate, I hope things are looking up for you now!

I still roleplay with Evan in private with all of our old OCs from Swizeo, and more. Other than that, I do Planet of the Apes roleplaying on Tumblr. I've grown to really love Tumblr as a roleplay platform~

Not many people really come on here anymore, just to let you know :c You probably won't see a lot of the familiar faces anymore.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia on Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:15 pm

They're not. But, what can you do? I did get accepted to college, though, so there's that!

All of my OCs from Swizeo are so utterly useless. Turns out, twelve year olds don't make great characters. Who knew?

I wish I could get back into roleplaying on Tumblr, but it's lonely without a community. Especially if you do OCS... My Hetalia groups all died. :/

Eh, at least I can talk to you. I've missed you loads. How's things?

Back to top Go down

Post by feelingchimpy on Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:54 pm

Congrats!! Very Happy My little brother has almost finished college, that's mindblowing to think about wtf

Everybody's gotta start somewhere. The most important thing is that creativity is happening, things improve with practice and experience. I don't even want to talk about the characters I had when I first started RPing when I was like, 11. I think I've come a long way from that now though xD

I know what you mean, most of the PotA roleplayers on Tumblr are gone now too and its lost a lot of that community feel, but there are still a few of us. I think I RP with two people there now, not including Evan, who also does PotA RPs sometimes. I used to RP with like, at least 4 or 5 people, but those people are all gone :/ I hope you're able to find a new community to join there!

I'm glad you're back! Things are ehhh. I'm trying to stay cheerful for the holiday season despite everything, but my family doesn't always make that easy. On the plus side, I got all of the Christmas decorations up and everything feels so sweet and cozy and festive right now <3 I'be been binging old Christmas cartoons from the 30s and 40s that I used to watch on VHS, and two of my friends watched the Grinch with me the other day too. This is my favorite time of year <3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia on Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:07 pm

Yeah. I have a Sims 3 legacy going on, (which I've been neglecting because of FR stuff), so at least I have something going for me with character creation. Cassia's so much fun to write.

Eh, I'm not actively searching for one, so I guess it's not too bad. I can barely keep up with my main...

Yeah, I'm not super hyped either. I just came out of a month-long inability to keep my emotions in check, so now I'm trying to rebuild the relationship that I inadvertently destroyed. With my ex. Who I was trying to keep back together with. I'm really good at screwing things up.

And now I'm deliriously sick. Woo.

Back to top Go down

Post by feelingchimpy on Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:48 pm

I've never played the sims, but it looks really fun from what I've seen on Youtube! I'm not much into video games so I'm not sure I would enjoy playing it alone, but if I could play with a friend I bet I'd have a blast with it xD

I hope you're able to save the relationship if possible, sometimes damage takes time to be undone and trust definitely takes a lot to be regained, but its worth it if it was a good solid relationship that you both enjoyed while it lasted.

Get well soon!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia on Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:23 pm

It's... interesting? It's strangely fun playing God with a bunch of pixels.

I hope it is. He knows it was just me overreacting and that I don't hold any actual malice towards him, but he's still understandably ticked off. He's a saint and I don't deserve him. (On the other hand, my friends are convinced he's emotionally abusing me, which is a whole different mess.)

I'm trying. I feel less like death, but still gross. I stayed up half the night because my nose was hurting.

Back to top Go down

Post by feelingchimpy on Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:37 pm

Yikes... Well, I hope that the relationship can be saved, if nobody's emotionally abusing anybody. I don't know enough details to say one way or another obviously, its none of my business, but I hope everything is okay!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia on Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:10 pm

I mean, I can tell you if you want to know? It's not something I'm particularly keeping quiet about- I've spewed enough salt to fill several oceans. And then some.

We're on good terms for the moment though, so that's something.

Back to top Go down

Post by feelingchimpy on Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:43 pm

If you're comfortable talking about it!

That's a good thing, hopefully things stay on good terms. Are you feeling any better?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia on Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:48 pm

I'll email the whole mess to you at some point. It's wonderful soap opera material. And excellent motivation to stick to girls.

Yeah, hopefully. It's a Friday night though, so I doubt it's going to hold.

A bit, yeah. Still sick, but at least functional. I'm definitely regretting my decision to volunteer to write the lore for the conquest push though- I'm dying.

Back to top Go down

Post by feelingchimpy on Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:18 am

I'm not sure how lore works with pushes, I've never been active in dominance, but are there backups, or maybe somebody who could finish it for you since you're so sick?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia on Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:21 pm

Well, yesterday was fun. My mom and I got into an accident on the highway. My mom spun out on black ice and we ended up flying across three lanes of traffic before during a 180 and slamming the back of the truck into the guard rail. Somehow, we didn't hit anyone.

To make matters worse, we had just managed to flip around and pull onto the shoulder when another truck hauling a trailer spun out and crashed behind us. He slammed head on into the guard rail and his trailer ended up blocking off the entire right lane. We were stuck for about an hour while the police were getting the other truck towed, which was terrifying, since the people that were going past us were also sliding and fishtailing. I was sure we were going to be hit.

We ended up having to drive to the exit on the shoulder, since our right front wheel was damaged. That went poorly- we were fishtailing the entire way and we almost slid into the ditch several times. But, we made it to a gas station and had the truck towed.

We're fine, and the truck isn't too badly damaged, but being in a car now terrifies me. I've had to pull myself out of multiple writing projects, including the FR one. The latter doesn't matter too much right now, as our dominance planning is at a standstill at the moment.

So, sick and terrified of being in a vehicle. Woo.

Why is my life so pointlessly dramatic?

Back to top Go down

Post by feelingchimpy on Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:22 pm

Oh man I can relate so much. When I was dating Matthew we got into a car accident. He wasn't good at driving in winter conditions and lost control of the car going around a corner, we spun 180 around it, and another car hit the back of his car. Luckily it was somebody he knew, ironically enough, so insurance and whatnot didn't get pulled into it. My father's truck was just totaled this summer also by some guy who was speeding and ran a stopsign. Cars are fuckin scary. I'm probably not helping but honestly I don't know how to help myself get over it, so I don't know what to say to try to help you either. I'm just glad everybody is okay!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia on Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:02 pm

I guess it doesn't matter, since my car's in the shop at the moment. Some mice got into the engine compartment and chewed up the ignition wires, along with another giant list of problems... it was apparently a miracle that the vehicle was still functioning.

Cars are death traps.

Back to top Go down

Post by feelingchimpy on Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:00 pm

When it comes to cars, anything that can go wrong will go wrong. Its their only guarantee!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia on Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:50 pm

Yup. Maybe I'll just get a bike...

At least my thirteen permadragons look nice. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by feelingchimpy on Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:23 pm

More environmentally friendly with the added bonus of exercise, can't go wrong there~

That's awesome! I barely do anything on FR anymore but do gathering every day, tbh I don't remember what all of my dragons look like Mad maybe I should peek at them later.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia on Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:31 pm

Your lair is so fluffy. It's beautiful.

Aaaaaand Arcane is not conquesting next week! Time to make bank on E v L!

I still can't believe the dom battle crashed the site...

Back to top Go down

Post by feelingchimpy on Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:36 pm

When did the site crash??

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia on Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:23 pm

Earlier in the day. I think around 3 pm ish? It went down two or three times before it finally stayed up for good.

Back to top Go down

Post by feelingchimpy on Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:36 pm

Ohh, I think I saw an announcement about that, but I didn't actually notice the site being down at all :s Oops.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia on Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:49 am

Dom too strong.

I have so many new dragons and I'm happy. :3

Back to top Go down

Post by feelingchimpy on Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:01 pm

That's good, then! I haven't gotten a new dragon in a long time. Honestly the expansion of the color wheel was so overwhelming that I sold all of my breeding pairs off and stopped buying dragons basically. There's too many colors now and it overloaded my poor little chimp brain, lmao

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top