Fierydoom has arrived to destroy all

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fierydoom has arrived to destroy all

Post by chaos on Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:36 pm

Nah not really I'm to nice for that, well to the people on this site that is. I thank you for making this because nothing else I could find was anything near swizeo and this is amazing.
Onto my roleplaying i can go anywhere from 2 lines to 2 paragraphs. I try to use the best grammar I can but sometimes that doesn't work too well. I'll play aby paring but I'm not that good at romantic malexmale or femalexfemale they confuse me shh. But if it's friendly I'll go for any paring wether it's groupe 1x1 or free posting. I like every topic but if I had to pick a favourite I'd have to chose fantisy and least would be straight out romance just 1x1 romance with no twists. I don't mind romance if it has a twist like magic powers hidden secret wrong place wrong time. Even though I dislike these I will do a few every now and again.
Onto my personal life hmm I have a gf who was nullxo I'm not sure what she is here or if she is here but shh I obtained one and I'm antisocial, I have ADHD close to asbergers syndrome, suffer from social anxiety and depression oh and one can't forget the insanity that's fun till you see all the people you love and care about as dead people thanks to a dream that if I said I would get in a lot of trouble from site mods. Umm my parents split when I was 1ish and I met my dad when I was 12 (now 15) he has 2 daughters but they were taken off him because of legal reasons I don't feel like describing but he spent 7 months in jail for it but yeah I don't talk to any of them anymore. Mum has 2 kids to 2 guys 1 is 9/10 I forget shh and the 2nd is my 2 year old monster abi to her feonsay. Oh and I like fire knives death and destruction deechan Senpai and roleplaying. (Ps deechan is my gf don't tell her I said that in public or she will kill me even though she's in Mercia and I'm in Australia how did I forget that till now oh well)
Bye to all you peoples I'll let you rebuild before my next visit **leaves along the path of death and destruction.**
chaos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fierydoom has arrived to destroy all

Post by feelingchimpy on Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:12 pm

Glad to have you with us! I'm glad people are joining here, I'm doing my best to preserve the community we had as much as possible, since we couldn't really find another site that was like Swizeo. Everybody's sad to see Swizeo go.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OnlyEvan on Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:02 pm

Welcome, and glad you're here!

"IZAIAH NO" - Me
OnlyEvan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NullXO on Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:58 am

Deechan Senpai is going to kill you. Eh not really. You're too far and I don't mind you telling people.
NullXO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top