A warning for disappearance and pracastanation happened shh

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A warning for disappearance and pracastanation happened shh

Post by chaos on Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:28 pm

Hi general people of the public I will attempt to be a little more out spoken here. I had a topic I was going to say than forgot it oh well. Oh yeah I'm in Australia so I go but aest or what ever time zone nsw is in. Currently it's 6 in the morning and is close to summer. So if I seem to be on at midnight and be asleep at midday that's because that is reversed for me so umm yeah I guess I should start to get ready. Oh I remembered I'm leaving from the 10 to the 30 no the other way around the 30 of November to the 10th of December of an amazing school trip to Tasmania, which yes tazzy is part of Australia but New Zealand is not you won't find kangaroos or kaoloas over their plus DO NOT Hug the auzzie animals the may look cute till you see the 2-3 inch claws fro climbing or digging on them pracastanation my downfall well 1 of many I should do those 2 over due assignements soon hay meh there just art wood work history science pd ag and English that's 2 right. Nah I love math and hate everything other than science and art ohh and food tech it may have a different name for you but we just cook food all the time. Ahh I need to shower I'll be back. **turns night core on and goes for a boiling hot shower of steam** what I like it hot
chaos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A warning for disappearance and pracastanation happened shh

Post by chaos on Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:48 am

well i disappear in 4-6 hours for 11 days to Tasmania and Victoria with the school so no laptop and almost no WiFi thisll be the best 2 weeks in a while
chaos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chaos on Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:38 pm

Or one of the worst 2 weeks in a long time. So usually in 11 days I'll have 3 panic attacks but well that was the a stage for each day. I'm sitting in Melbourne airport waiting for my 2 hour delayed flight than a 4 hour drive in a bus from Newcastle to Tamworth. So I'll be at 9-10pm my time so that'll be fun. I did have "fun" when I wasn't having a panic attack or suffering from 1-3 hours of sleep instead of the usual 8 because I don't sleep when others are in my room and I shared on e with 3 others. I did many thing I flew form Newcastle to Melbourne than Melbourne to Hobart than I spent 4 days in Hobart and the sourinding area than went to the June valley than port author than to lancuston than caught the spirit of Tasmania to Melbourne and messed around here for 3 days. The highlights are giant flying fox, planes, jet boasts, tree walk, explosions and many other less exciting things. The worst parts are the Victoria markets last night were I, the one who can't handle 4 others was in a place less than 2 square km with 10-15 thousand people all over the place so yeah it was a two hour thing and I spent 20 minutes in there and nearly fainted so yea, it was much better this morning where it had maybe 1000-1500 people so it was a lot easier and I even got Deechan preadents for Christmas so she'll like them but yeah it's so boring sitting at an airport for many hours on end but I think I'll disappear now and wait for my death by social interaction so see ya all and have a good death by me chaos
chaos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chaos on Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:01 pm

well im home now 1 day late well i was home yesterday but i forgot to post something (was busy taking to dee on skype for the first time in 12 days) yeah well my plane was delayed by 2 and a half hours than we flew Melbourne to Newcastle (1.5 hours) but there was a storm over the airport so we did circles for 30 mins than flew west for 20 minutes than south to Sydney where we were going to land but the airport said nope so that was a waste of 40 more minutes than we had to go back to Melbourne so that was another hour or so than we sat in the airport terminal for 2 hours waiting for a plane to be refueled only to be told nope you fly out tomorrow and that we had no accommodation so the teachers spent 40 mins getting us accommodation than when we got there we feasted on over what ever 36 times $75 is because virgin gave us a $75 voucher for food than after that we reunited with the rest of the students (which brought on a panic attack) than got told "sorry we don't have enough space for all of you 43 people will have to find some where else to stay sorry" and we had 80-90 people so the teachers decided to pack us in to the rooms as much as they colud which meant i spent a night 9 others in my room and 2 of them were in a double bed with me. than the next morning we went back to the airport after breakfast and the pane was delayed by another 2 hours than we finally got on it and somehow landed this time than the buses to take us from Newcastle were 30 minutes late (really 2 hours and 30 mins late because they didn't know about the delay) than i go to sit on a bus with no air con and its nice hot Australian summer in a buss with 40 others for 4 hours back to Tamworth so yesterday was very crappy. but in better news i spent $218 Australian dollars on deechan for Christmas and that's not even with post from here to america and shes happy but angry
chaos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top