Admin Intro: Izaiah

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Admin Intro: Izaiah

Post by feelingchimpy on Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:41 pm

*salutes*

I created this site because Swizeo was my internet "home", and even though I chose not to join its sister site, I don't want to lose touch with the community that I spent the last few years with. Those of us who chose not to migrate to the other site needed a place to be, so I decided to make that happen. This may not be as fancy as Swizeo was, but it operates well enough to be a substitute, I hope! My ultimate hope for this site is that it becomes a place for roleplayers to converge when their sites are taken offline so that communities can be preserved, and even come together.

Swizeo knew me as that dorky dude who's obsessed with Planet of the Apes, Godzilla, parrots, and hermit crabs. I tend to talk on and on and on about the things I'm interested in, so that won't be left to question for very long. I try to be a nice guy, but sometimes things come out the wrong way, especially if I'm trying to give advice on an issue somebody is having. Nothing I say is personal in any case, so fear not, my friends! There are a few things I won't tolerate though, such as bashing people for their race, gender, orientation, etc. Do that, and you'll find out real quick why Izilla is one of my nicknames. Otherwise, I strive be pretty easy to get along with. I'd rather pick flowers instead of fights, as the song goes. My friend Ace said this about me just the other day: "You're a guppy in a Godzilla suit, but only if Godzilla was doing his fighting for empathy and not just to fight."

As far as roleplaying goes, my main interest is Planet of the Apes. I may rarely join other plots, though, so who knows where I might pop up. I do paragraph and multiparagraph roleplaying only, and prefer partners who can write at least one paragraph with good grammar, punctuation, and spelling. If romance is a part of the plot, I only roleplay malexmale couples unless I'm playing fandom characters with established canon relationships. I mostly roleplay on Tumblr, where I can be found under the urls apesfollowkobanow, fatherletmehelpyou, apesdonotwantwar, and youcantblametheapes. They're all Planet of the Apes roleplay blogs, so they wont be everybody's cup of tea, necessarily.

I'm happy to answer questions!

Notes:
-Evan and I are friends, not romantic partners, and we don't appreciate people "shipping" us. This was an issue on Swizeo, please don't make it an issue here, too.
-I may jokingly refer to myself as a chimp, but I'm not a therian; just some dude who loves chimps and happens to have a chimp costume.

Last edited by feelingchimpy on Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:42 pm; edited 6 times in total
feelingchimpy
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin Intro: Izaiah

Post by OnlyEvan on Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:24 pm

Nerrrrrrrrrd.

"IZAIAH NO" - Me
OnlyEvan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top