Hogwarts SU (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hogwarts SU (Open)

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:14 pm

So in this roleplay we will be playing as students from Hogwarts. There will be no canon characters. This is like after Harry is dead and all of his kids are close to be dead. So he existed, and the books happened, but they will not be in the Rp. Please do not have a character who is related to a  canon character in anyway shape or form.
So i should mention, i don’t have a real plot for this, it’s just a take what comes type thing. IF this goes as i plan there will also a passing of years.meaning that your characters will age and graduate. We will need first year characters as well. Once your character graduates they are not allowed back as a student. They can come back as a teacher, or their kids can come back. If we want we can even make a separate rp for the graduates of Hogwarts.
The last thing that isn’t specific is that if you have a new character you want to play after we start, please start them off as a first year. Or if it’s started and you want to join you’ll join as a first year when we start a new year, The original group can start of at different years, but after we hit year two all new students will be first years.

Quidditch-
So there will be quidditch The original team will be first come first serve, After we get started if you character is a captain they will be doing tryouts when they need new players. They will tell members when practice is so on and so forth. If your character wants to be a captain mention so in the other section of the character sheet, than please PM me as that character with, whos, whats, and whys. I will decide soon.
There are a limited number of spots as well so come quick and get them before they are gone. I’ll post what spots are open down below with character sheets and such.
If your character wants to be on the team, for now let me know in the other section once we start contact your team captain for what your character will have to do.
I will let you know when the games will take place.
FIRST YEARS CANNOT BE ON THE TEAM

Houses-
You will be allowed to choose your house as long as there are characters in each and every house. If there are a million people in gryffindor house, but no one in hufflepuff, just no… no…please no……..

Prefects and Heads of Houses-
If a character of yours wants to be a prefect or a head boy please PM me the whos, whats, and whys. After we get started all request will be submitted to me, but teacher characters will also be able to help decide.  

Teachers-
You will also have an opportunity to play teachers as well as the head of house. If you have a character who want to apply for the job ask the headmaster(ME!!) through PM. i will post a list of classes that still need a teacher below.
If a teacher wants to be the head of a house let me know when you Pm me and we’ll talk.

Forms-
Prefects:

Head boy:Open
Head Girl:Open

Quidditch teams.
Gryffindor:
Captain:OPEN
Keeper: OPEN
Chaser1: OPEN
Chaser2: OPEN
Chaser3: OPEN
Beater1: Daniel/Regret
Beater2: OPEN
Seeker: OPEN

Hufflepuff:
Chaser1: Elliot/Magic
Beater1: OPEN

Ravenclaw:
Beater1: OPEN

Slytherin:
Beater1: Jack/Magic

Head of houses(Teachers only)
Hufflepuff: OPEN
Gryffindor: OPEN
Slytherin: OPEN
Ravenclaw: OPEN
Classes(If I do not list a class you really want to teach just let me know and i’ll add it, cause i’m mostly just getting the basics.)
Charm:Open
Transfiguration:Open
Defense against the dark arts:Open
Herbology: Open
Potions:Open
Care of magical creatures: Open
Muggle studies: Open
Astronomy:  Open

(Yeah i’m missing a lot but if you want to teach a class that’s not on here just let me know and i’ll get it up.)

Note:
If you want to have a werewolf, squib ect. Basically anything that is out of the ordinary, please ask me to be sure.
Character forms:
Student:
Name:
House:
Pet:
Blood(Half-blood, Pureblood, Muggleborn)
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

Teacher:
Name:
Blood:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

Last but not least-
DA RULES:
-be kind
-Be semi-lit
-Be active( A post a day if you can. If you can’t we won’t be mad)
-If you are going to be gone, let us know
-Please don’t just leave in the middle of it.
-Max of 10 characters at a time.
-If you want to kill another character ask whomever controls the character before hand.
-Any OOC fights or arguments do not belong here.
-If i say you are out of the rp you are out.
-Roleplay Refugees rules

Finally I'm going to try and keep the RP moving. My goal is to get a year done every few weeks.
SO yeah that’s it. Please join. I’ll post my character below and if you have any questions feel free to ask me. I’m pretty cool with most things so yeah.

( BTW I’ll be playing the headmaster as well. )

NOTE: IF you were in this on Swizeo, please repost your character.

Last edited by iwillregretthistommorrow on Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:59 pm; edited 4 times in total
iwillregretthistommorrow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hogwarts SU (Open)

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:34 pm

Name: Elizabeth Elaine Kempt
Year: 6
House: Slytherin
Pet: Cat
Blood: Pureblood
Appearance: She is very fair skinned with blonde wavy hair that travels to just a little bit past her shoulders. She is a little shorter than average for a 17 year old, And slightly pudgy. She has light blue eyes, a birthmark below her left shoulder blade. She also has a dimples.
Personality: She is very smart. She also knows just what to tell people so she gets her way. She always tries to aim high for what she does, whether it's getting a date, or getting an A. She is very flirty as well, and is almost always hitting on on person or another, even though she is almost never in a relationship. She enjoys watching quidditch games, and cheers for Slytherin every time. She also enjoys playing chess in her free time. She hates people who think she's a priss or evil just because she's a pureblood and in Slytherin.
Other: She is Pansexual. She also has a little brother in Hufflepuff.

Name:Henry James Kempt
Year:1
House: Hufflepuff
Pet: Owl
Blood: Pureblood
Appearance:He looks like his sister in the fact that he is short for his age and is very fair skinned. His hair is slightly darker than hers, but still very blonde. He isn’t all that chubby, though he isn’t skin and bones. He has dimples. His eyes tend to go from a light blue to grey depending on the day and how he is feeling.
Personality: Henry is somewhat shy. He is very smart, and loves to learn. He spends a lot of time in the library. Though he has always been fascinated by Quidditch and is hoping to join the team next year. He is a very loyal person to whomever he is friends with and would go to the ends of the earth for them. He is very awkward when he meets new people as well.
Other: He is asexual.His older sister is in Slytherin. He was almost kicked out of his house for getting put in Hufflepuff though, but Elizabeth made sure that didn’t happen, though Henry has no clue he was almost kicked out.

Name: Cassidy (Cas) Renee Spencer
Year:4
House: Ravenclaw
Pet: Cat
Blood(Half-blood, Pureblood, Muggleborn) Half-Blood
Appearance: She is a nice dark skin tone, She has short pixie cut brown hair that is fluffed up in the back. She has an hourglass figure and is average height for her age and build. She has hazel eyes.
Personality: Cas is a snob. She thinks she is better than everyone who plays sports because she thinks that studying is a much better way to spend one’s time. She gets annoyed by everyone easily and only talks to a few people. She almost never attends any games, instead holed up reading or studying somewhere.
Other: She is hoping to become a prefect next year.

Name: Daniel Eric King
Year:5
House: Gryffindor
Pet: N/A
Blood(Half-blood, Pureblood, Muggleborn) Muggleborn
Appearance: He is tan with short sandy blonde shaggy hair. He is tall and very muscular. He has brown eyes with a tattoo on his upper arm with the words, ‘ Don’t let life pass you by.’
Personality: Dan is very kind, though he does have an anger problem, which he is working on. He is average in school, but he is very good on a broom. He is very funny and just kind of let’s things come and go as they do. Unless you make him mad, but we already knew that. He also does some very stupid things without thinking that often cause him trouble.
Other: He is a beater on the quidditch team. He is also currently looking for a significant other between years 4-6. He has a little sister who may be attending next year as well as a few other siblings who have not been revealed as magical or not.

HEADMASTER:
Name: Caroline Sophia Woods
Class they teach: She is the freakin headmaster. She don’t teach nothin!!!!
Blood: Half-blood
Appearance: She has a mixed skin color. Her hair is almost completely gray, though it used to be black, and it is down to her lower back and often kept in a ponytail. Her skin is starting to wrinkle, giving away her age. She has brown eyes that are almost always covered by glasses,
Personality:She is fun to have around, though she knows when she needs to be serious and stern. She loves being headmaster and is proud that she has not had to expel anyone, NOr has anyone died while she’s been headmaster. She can be a bit cooky at times.
Other: She was a Hufflepuff in school.
(I may add a character, such as a teacher, if needed)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:19 pm

I shall post character sheet later.
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:30 pm

Student:
Strider Fairfax

Year:
Third year

House:
Ravenclaw

Pet:
Scourge thy rat

​Blood
(Half-blood, pure blood, Muggleborn.)
Pure blood

​Appearance:
He's olive skinned with jet back short wavy hair, blue-gray eyes stand a little over his average height for an 13 year old. Strider has a jagged scar on the right side of his face.

Personality:
Strider normally keeps to himself being shy and all though he is smart and not afraid to strike up a conversation though he prefers to let whoever talking to him get the conversation going. He's an easy person to get along once he gets to know you, although he is short temper at times he'll he be in a good mood then next he could just be yelling for no so reason. Strider more of an outdoor type of person when he gets his chance he'll be outside instead of inside, he wants to try out to be a seeker for quidditch but to shy to do so though he loves to watch quidditch cheer for his team.

Other:
He's Heterosexual and a werewolf.
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:06 pm

Accepted.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:22 pm

Yay!!!
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:24 pm

Now just waiting for a few more people to join and than we can get started.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:33 pm

Aye though not going to be the same since we'll be missing some old players.
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:37 pm

I know. but hey maybe it'll be better. Who knows.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:41 pm

Hmm, lets hope so.
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:43 pm

Fingers crossed.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:51 pm

Yep fingers not crossed.
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magic on Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:51 pm

elliot:
Name:
Elliot Mercer
Year:
House:
Hufflepuff
Pet:
Barn Owl named Wheat
Blood(Half-blood, Pureblood, Muggleborn):
Half-blood
Appearance:
Though loud and outspoken, Elliot himself isn't a huge person. He's only about 5'5 and slouches a little, giving off a vibe completely contradictory of his family status. His brown hair is naturally wavy and intentionally messy thanks to his habit of sleeping in awkward locations. His wide eyes are hazel, littered with glints of brown and green, and typically look sleepy. His skin color is fair but nothing abnormally pale. Usually he'll wear a sweater or something warm since he's a little sensitive to cold environments.
Personality:
Elliot overall is pleasant and easy to talk to. He's very creative and can easily strike a conversation with even the most steel-hearted people. His loyalty and trustworthiness are on par with the other students in his house, though he seems to lack a little in terms of work ethics. However, once Elliot gets into a task he'll see it to its end and do his best to make it amazing. He's very quick and agile, hence why he's a Chaser on his team, and has great hand-eye coordination. Because of his small stature, he can also maneuver through the fields at a fast pace and easily score a quick goal when his team's motivation is starting to wane. He has been urged to be the Hufflepuff Seeker a few times, but feels a little too modest and unsure if he could rise to the occasion.
Other:
Hufflepuff Chaser

jack:
Name:
Jack Caldwell
Year:
House:
Slytherin
Pet:
A black tom cat with copper eyes named Adair.
Blood:
Pure-blood
Appearance:
Jack is tall and proud, standing at a willowy 5'8 with an upright posture and tidy appearance. He has black hair kept a little long, though he managed to keep most of his bangs out of his face, while his skin is light brown with a few hidden scars on his lower arm and back. His narrow eyes are champagne brown but may look at times to be a soft amber. Typically Jack sticks to his school robes over a dark cardigan and green tie. Formality is key, after all, and he prefers not to overdo anything or seem out of the ordinary.
Personality:
Jack is the type of person one would like to have during a group project. He goes above what's expected, gets stuff done, and isn't afraid to cut corners if the end result is worth it. Now, he's not exactly a great person to have as a friend. True to his house, Jack is ambitious and cunning. He can easily come up with multiple solutions to problems but take his time when it comes to deciding the perfect option. He's very resourceful, using whatever tools he has to help him succeed, and isn't afraid to do something immoral. However, assuming that Jack is inherently evil is misguided and very stereotypical. He's actually a decent guy who is an excellent ally to have on one's side. The only time he turns nasty and merciless is if someone gets on his bad side.
Other:
Slytherin Beater

rowan:
Name:
Rowan King
Year:
House:
Gryffindor
Pet:
None, but may get one later
Blood:
Half-blood
Appearance:
Despite being a young metamorphagi, Rowan keeps roughly to one certain appearance. She usually has shoulder-length blonde hair with bangs, resembling a bob, and odd-colored eyes. Her skin is lightly tanned while her height is around 5'4. However, she may tweak how she looks depending on mood or even holiday.
Personality:
Rowan is usually friendly and open, making friends usually and acting very casual around them. She is also pretty stubborn and doesn't shrink from challenges. Though, she's still young and doesn't realize that sometimes it's better to back down from some confrontations. She isn't afraid of stating her opinion either and tries to do what is best, even if it isn't the best option.
Other:
Magic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:33 pm

Accepted!!! I'll get your characters added to the teams!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:53 am

The Rp is up and rolling. GO ahead and post whenever you are ready. Very Happy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top