yeah i don't English and deechan said i need help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

yeah i don't English and deechan said i need help

Post by chaos on Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:34 am

Question one, what is your favourite leisure activity?
My favourite leisure activity is online text based roleplaying or writing my books. I love these two activities because it is much more engaging than reeling on another’s work of fiction to satisfy your thirst for adventure. I chose the two because even though they may seem to be a lot alike there are worlds apart. Roleplaying is something that takes form multiple people to create 1 amazing adventure and it is a lot harder to face writers block because when one writer becomes stuck the second can come in and add an amazing ide or plot twist that you may have never thought of alone. While writing a book gives the author much more control over everything from setting to actions of al characters where as in roleplaying the other may accidently or purposely go against the idea or plan you had set out. I like to roleplay when imp in a mood to help and be helped and write when I feel like control is needed. And as foreseen n the previous paragraph I can write lots and of medium quality.
Question two, what is your favourite sport?
Umm sport I think that means physical activity so not online gaming oh well I chose… **goes to google and picks a random sport** baseball the lucky winner. (things in **words** are doing actions)
Question three, what is your favourite colour? Art technique?
Hmm my favourite colour is a crimson red with a slight hint or midnight black filtering through the colour while it’s on a sunset painting with a golden dark sky blue filtering over the land of dark greens. Whoops you said 1 colour oh well. Onto art technique hmm I can’t do it myself but sketches using only one colour here and there so like a black and white sketch of a garden with only the red of the roses and a slight pink in the sky with a few flicks or red in the background as well. What I like red it is an amazingly beautiful colour which stands out and yet diverts the attention to the surroundings and the original sketch as well not just the bright colour standing out way too much like an overly bright yellow or green of the same characteristics.
Question four, what is your favourite type of music?
Hmm my favourite type of music you ask? Well that’s a tricky one considering I’ll listen to anything as long as I can hear the drumbeat enough to tap along or attempt to copy it, yes I drum. Hmm id have to go anything rock, metal or death and the one that doesn’t fit, night core, aka sped up changed pitch and a few other things are messed with so its slightly electro but not at the sometime. It’s amazing I have 12 hours of the stuff on my phones and it will make you happy, sad, hypo and wanting to kill everything at one time. It also awesome for getting me in the mood to write lots. **has been listening to it since the start**
Question five, list five qualities you have
• Good writer
• Caring and loving to the ones I let in, so very few
• Good at maths
• Goodish drummer
• Good artists in some genera’s

Question six, list 5 defects you have
• Anti-social
• Hating towards the ones I don’t let in so 95% of people
• I don’t think this is a quality or a defect to be exact because I’m good at it but it’s bad. Good at hiding my emotions from others and or completely supressing all real shows of emotion
• I’m almost completely unable to function properly when people are around so school is like a prison made of the souls of the tortured guarded by Kempe in the pits of Tartarus aka very painful
• I am very dark and demonic at most to all times in my head and rarely let it out for others to see
Question seven, who is your favourite artist?
My favourite artist is Leonardo da Vincie, he is amazing and not only as he a painter but a sculptor, inventor, leader of people and many, many more thing. Did you know he designed a spring powered car and then a bird suit and millions of other things. I believe if he were to be brought back from death he would rule the world in a matter of years, I mean look what some people can create with household things and then go blow themselves up with now imagine what would happen if we got the smartest person ever and gave him access to classified material. Yeah boom goes everything that dares oppose his rule, which is if he wants to go down the path of war and not be a pacifist if he were to follow that route world peace shall be his and endless energy shall be achieved. And now I’m thinking what would happen if we got Tomas Edison, Nicola tesla, Albert Einstein and Leonardo da Vincie in 1 room right now, my conclusion everyone is stuffed if they have an argument. Chaos or utopia are your options now just add a few other smart people in and boom goes whatever they want before I get to far off track I’m just going to move on.
Question eight, what is the place you would like to visit most? The Least? Why?
The place the most would be my girlfriends place because she live 9462 miles (14000 something km) away from me, why you ask, so I can hug her and do all that and try not to have a breakdown because of human contact leats is an easy one, anywhere slightly populated by people, why you ask again very inquisitive aren’t we now, well it’s because people freak me out so much it’s not funny and human contact hah that’s less achievable than bringing all them smart folk back by myself unless demonic rituals or alchemy no no anime references in homework. Yeah it’s hard watching people be together while I can’t join in without going crazy. It’s like being a waiter for an overindulgent and wasteful royal family while your starving, slowly going to drive me insane.
Question nine, what makes you happy? Sad?
Umm happiness? Oh that’s a tough one to obtain when depression is overly present unless you can get me writing like this, yes somehow homework pulled me out of depression momentarily but ill re-join the club when I stop unless my book yay I’ll do more on that later. Sad well that is far too easy, life in general disappoints me. When I see others who are having fun with friends playing around stupidly like little kids and having to sit on the side lines makes it pretty hard to be very optimistic but hay I haven’t attempted suicide yet and aren’t going to so it’s all good and I’m in cockling so that works too. Umm 1 major thing is when people pick on the ones I let in so like 4 people have had that privilege so far and they’re the best 4 people ever to me so yeah friend’s yay fake happiness for everyone. Why do I have a feeling I’m going to get a referral to a councillor for this self-awareness thing oh well it’ll be fun having time off school if it’s the school one that gets told not my private after school lady. Oh well do so if you wish it’ll be good for me.
Question ten, what’s your happiest memory? Your Saddest?
Oh my happiest memory now this may seem stupid but when my current girlfriend first said she love me that was amazing and I was happy for a few times I don’t know I forgot words. Saddest was being told by her dad that we wouldn’t be able to meet till she was 18 and finished school, so that’s still another 2 and a half years of no deechan but oh well skype and body pillow is kind of the same, right?
Question eleven, what do you want to do when you finish high school?
That’s pretty simple spend a few months with dee than study forensics and become a forensics officer and study medicine aboard so I can become an autopsiest/M.E. (medical examiner)/coroner/pathologist and work for the police and preform autopsies on humans for work than after a while lave that profession and become a doctor of something that requires a long course so I can study while working one of my dream jobs at the same time as raising a family of 3-5 children. What I get bored sometimes and think. That reminds me I need a chat with Mr. Orans sometime to see what this path of life will entail study wise. I know I’ll need general policing and many doctoral things. Oh and then when it comes time to retire ill become a lecturer at a university and teach the future generation for a few years to build up my money for retirement. I said shh I like to plan things I already have my year 12 wood major worked out and am thinking on my year 10 ones and my art projects well I mentioned a certain style of art before and would like to master it for year 12.
Question twelve, where would you like to travel in the future?
Japan, America, mars, the moon, Germany, France, England, Greece. What oh you thought I was serious. Nah I don’t want to go to England. S I’ll give a little detail on all of them. Japan: because I’m overly addicted to anime and manga and that’s where they come from and I want to check out some of the anime cons there. America: well to be specific jasper Georgia because that’s where my girlfriend grew u and still lives so I want to go see her before she moves here and I’d prefer to do it around Christmas because snow is amazing and beautiful and something of my dreams that I have never touched before. Mars because mars and moon because moon. France: is where I want my honeymoon to be because romance, either there or Hawaii because amazing tempters beaches and other things. Germany: I want to venture into the land of my ancestors and find out about my families heritage and customs. Greece: because I follow the religion of the ancient Greeks to a point I don’t pray to them but I do believe if any civilisation were to be correct it would be the most advanced one around and that there’s the fact that the romans completely copied them and they were amazingly smart as well so wouldn’t two of the smartest races believing in the “1” set of gods be better than most other attempted explanations.
Question thirteen, list five other things you like
Yay not a question but a statement only 6 of these and none confused as questions. Umm five things I like ok shouldn’t be too hard.
My gf dee, fire, aloneness, time to just lay and think about nothing in particular while listening to music, blood and guts and gore, night core, Math, metals which I collect, darkness, drawing, Science, games, picturesque landscapes, Writing , anime, bush walks, Reading, japan, fighting no hold back, Art, night-time, manga, you meant as many as I could fit right not five?

Question fourteen, five things you dislike
Hmm this is also easy
• English
• Homework
• People
• Writing on something that doesn’t interest me
• Letting people in on my feelings
Question fifteen, what is your favourite subject? Leas favourite?
My favourite subject is maths because I like numbers for some reason they seem to just click when I focus enough on them. Least English. Yes I hate English even though I love writhing to the max but English is just different in a different way if that makes sense. Like I’m confined to a set amount of words that is barely enough to get them on their way let alone travel to the evil place have the plot twist return home failed than find a missing thing or a new clue head back out find this guy but he was on your side than be used by him so he can kill this other guy that holds the truth and then have the other guy fake his death and come back to you and your party and help you catch the real culprit who was the one who sent you put in the first place thinking you would take out his rival. Stories can’t be limited to 750 words they need at least 2 million to show every last little bit or detail in the throne room of the underwater palace not have it so its description is “the throne room was big and had white walls and a chair for the king and a few guards and the queen and an advisor and whoops I fell asleep” it needs “the room was massive with stunning white marble walls decorated with beautiful red and gold curtains baring the symbol of a black and blue tiger ready to pounce straight out of the fabric and into the room to feast on the guards standing at the windows in golden armour or beautiful stunning red tunics with black pants and the emblem of the royal tiger over their hearts, and their stunning 5foot swords with 3 foot handles crossed over every entrance and window as to not allow anyone in they don’t want in because the king and his wife were sitting apon their thrones of black marble that was in compel contrast to the walls and floor.” That’s 116 words gone that you need and that hasn’t even began to describe the queens immense beauty or the kings powerful aura. So in other words English is too hard for me because I’m too good at writing longer things.
Question sixteen, list five words to describe your character?
• Loving
• Hateful
• Anxious
• Weird
• Otaku
• weeabo

Question seventeen, looking at your reflection in the mirror write a short description of your facial features
Does 2 eyes a mouth a nose and 2 ears count? Guess not oh well here goes nothing. Short brown hair slowly Turing to a darker colour and gaining in length, 2 dark brown eyes surrounded by dark rings most of the time and slightly bloodshot both from lack of sleep presumably, thick brown eyebrows with a fading curve to the middle length of my eye with a scar in the middle of the right one probably hit on a draw or table top at a younger age. A nose with an ever so slight curve to the right could be caused by a deviated septum or a hit to the face may even be the same incident with the eyebrow. Very split dry lips that change when their split but they have clearly been bitten at and had skin ripped off, could be a nervous tick of the person could be an attempt to heal the split but most likely causes them. Near perfect teeth on the top row but right front lower tooth crosses over the lip, could be genetic an incident when younger like a fall down stairs or could be from the same incident causing they eyebrow scar and bent nose, something could have hit traveling left pushing or breaking nose and it not setting properly, hitting the eyebrow and cracking it open and forcing the lower left front tooth behind the right. If so it would have been a very hard impact so highly UN likely as it would have knocked the tooth out. A slightly tan completion but more natural skin colour than a sun tan
see this was to be a minimum of 500 words and its just shy or 2650
chaos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: yeah i don't English and deechan said i need help

Post by Mocking on Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:06 am

What was it that you wanted help with? Grammar/punctuation or content?
Mocking

View user profile http://mock-the-hero.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chaos on Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:07 am

grammar but dee fixed it after i posted it so no it makes "sense"but yeah it was painful for her
chaos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top