Bonded Human & Wolf [Taichi & OnlyEvan]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bonded Human & Wolf [Taichi & OnlyEvan]

Post by Taichi on Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:27 pm

Okay, here we are, mine and OnlyEvan's RP! An urban fantasy, set in a Victorian-age. A world full of magic and fantastical creatures. My character--a supernatural wolf--and his character--a human--bonded together. Here they have many adventures...

My character:
Spoiler:

Name: Taichi
Appearance: Taichi is an absolutely enormous wolf, he's over ten/fifteen feet tall at the shoulders! Not only that, he's also incredibly fat, his gut basically drags the ground. He has black fur with a white stripe on his back that starts behind his ears and goes down to the middle of his back, he also has a white patch of fur on the top of his front right paw. His face, underside, the tip of his tail, in his ears, and his 'cheek' fur are gray and he has gray eyes. When he's sitting down, he's usually always resting his paws on his big belly, or idly rubbing it.
Powers: He has four powers. First, he is immortal (and he passes/shares his immortality to the person he's bonded with), he will never die of age or disease or anything like that, but he can die in battle. This also means that diseases or health problems that can come from being overweight are not an issue for him. Second, he has blood magic, anything magical he does is based around blood and he can do basically whatever he pleases with blood. However, he cannot do anything too powerful to another person unless some part of their body is cut open. He could give things like a simple nose bleed, though. Third, he can eat much more than should be possible to eat. He can eat, and eat, and eat, to the point where it seems like his stomach is bottomless. He can eat whole towns and cities out of food! His last power is rather silly...he can swallow people and keep them alive inside his stomach, they would not get digested or die or come to any harm at all, they'd just stay safely inside his belly until he spat them back out.
Personality/Interests: Taichi is generally quiet and tries to be a nice, kind guy around other people. Among children, he's especially gentle and caring. If he knows you well, he might be a bit teasing. He's comfortable with his weight and in fact prefers himself that way, but despite this he can be a bit shy and insecure if his excess weight is criticized. He likes to eat, and eat, and eat, and eat...his appearance gives that away. He hates being hungry, he has to keep his belly satisfied. He likes traveling and seeing new places. He absolutely adores getting belly rubs and his ears scratched. One little quirk he has is that he enjoys his "swallow people" power maybe a liiiittle too much, he'll gulp down just about anyone.

(I'll let you post your character, Evan :3)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taichi the wolf lumbered along, his strides long but sluggish. His weight was the main factor for that, it was a tad difficult to go quickly when he was as big as he was. But he could be quick if he wanted to be! Just...not that quick. That didn't seem to matter much though, why should he be quick? There was no need to be, at least not at the moment! So, the giant, obese wolf walked on, sluggishly.

Normally it would look very odd, and very frightening, to see a wolf walking down the street of the city. But not when it was Taichi, and that was only because of his human friend. Of course, that person was actually much closer than just a friend, but still. The point stood.

The giant wolf glanced around his surroundings, frowning slightly. Out of everything around him...there wasn't a crumb of food in sight! Perhaps if they went deeper into the city...? Darn it, could he wait that long?! He wanted food! No, he needed food! Goodness gracious, food was a must! He let out a wolfy-whine...food man, give him food!
Taichi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bonded Human & Wolf [Taichi & OnlyEvan]

Post by OnlyEvan on Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:24 pm

Spoiler:
Name
William Croft
Appearance
A skinny, bony and entirely too long of limb example of the human species, William is every inch the grown up result of a hard life, with scars on his knuckles and lip from fights and a frame strong at the joints and in areas of flat, wirey muscle. His hair is a dirty looking shade of auburn and given its unkempt style and length is tied back in stark contrast to the short and well maintained styles popular. With narrow grey eyes, he often looks like he's examining something. He wears plain grey and brown clothing.
Personality
Cunning, intelligent if not all that educated and with a way of shirking authority, William is a survivor in every way he can be. That said he has a soft side for children and others he deems helpless or vulnerable in some way. When he can get work he takes it but he sees nothing truly morally wrong with taking enough to survive from those who have an abundance. That said he shies away from the harsher side of the grey area between right and wrong excluding the fights he can get into.

--

William didn't need to know Taichi's thoughts to know what he was thinking now. It was an everpresent issue and had led to some of their adventures. William lived on a minimal share of the food that they got, and Taichi quite honestly ate more than William had probably seen. It seemed a rather impossible to some, the difference between them but honestly, the lanky young man found something slightly amusing about it.

As it was, with Taichi moving slowly he was speeding up slightly every once in a while to see ajead before dropping back to keep pace for a bit. He wasn't nearly as worried about corrupt coppers or other pickpockets as the average person, given his companion, but he was scouting for something, whatever that something turned out to be.

Hopefully food.

Taichi had been a large pup, but his unnatural size was truly jaw dropping, even with the casuak magic you saw here and there. But there was enough following them in regards to a reputation to stave off any potential conflict, most of the time.

"I'm looking," he spoke, unnecessarily aloud.

"IZAIAH NO" - Me
OnlyEvan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichi on Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:31 pm

"I'm sorry..." Taichi said with a quiet sigh, taking note of the loudness of William's voice. He hated it when his friend was upset, sad, angry, or even just annoyed in the slightest amount.

Indeed, Taichi's appetite was...well, it was immense! He ate and ate and ate...he was constantly eating! He could eat entire cities completely out of food if he wanted to. The immense doughy belly swaying and jostling with every step was constantly growling, loudly and quietly. The giant wolf's appetite was indeed quite an impressive thing to witness! He loved to eat, but he was always nervous that William might be...annoyed at his appetite. It was hard to feed a wolf such as him.

Taichi was a different wolf. Normally, wolves couldn't talk, they weren't magical, they were only a bit bigger than the average dog...but Taichi? He was supernatural. He was giant, he could talk, he had magical powers and properties, he was bonded with his human William, he and his human could even communicate telepathically! Indeed, he was not a normal wolf.

"Say," he said, smiling a bit and hoping to bring some cheer to his friend. "Once we get some food, let's say we just...relax? Eh? Have some fun, maybe. Play a game!" Still smiling, he lowered his head and nudged his human with his immense muzzle, ruffling his hair a bit. "I can even eat you!"

(I forgot to ask, but what is their living situation? Are they just kinda wandering?)
Taichi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OnlyEvan on Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:29 pm

(That was what I had in my head; considering the time, when William is able to get work he would probably be provided with at least temporary shelter)

"You're a bit harder to keep fed than you used to be, is all."

Which was a truth; feeding a growing Taichi hadn't exactly been a simple task either but it had been a bit easier. A bit. Not that Taichi's size didn't have its advantages, in truth.

As well as his abilities.

The muzzle nudging him and mussing his hair did summon a bit of a smile to William's thin face and he shook his head with a breath of a chuckle. "I honestly think that you enjoy that more than I do, my friend." Given his situation there were a lot worse things that could happen, and had happened. And he did trust Taichi, but how many people really thought that spending their time inside of another creature, whether they came to harm or not, was a good experience?

They had an odd life.

As they passed into a busier area, people began calling out, hawking wares, though no edibles. Talismans and charms against ill fortune and ones to attract good luck. Potions and other things, and a few who those with a careful eye could see were providing the real deal in underhanded exchanges, not willing to risk being too obvious though they were obvious enough.

Maybe he had enough coins for something in the way of food, if he checked; he did have a habit of tucking and sewing them into the seams of his clothing.

"IZAIAH NO" - Me
OnlyEvan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichi on Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:36 am

(M'kay :3)

Taichi chuckled, nodding his massive wolfy head. Indeed, he had been easier to feed as a young pup! It was true that his appetite had always been massive, and even as a little one he'd been able to eat whole towns out of food, but...as he'd grown older, his appetite had only increased! Food was constantly on his mind. He just wanted to eat anything he could fit into his mouth! It was difficult for him to keep his mind off food.

The giant wolf nodded once more at William's other comment. "Yeah...that's true. I do enjoy it more. But ya gotta admit, there's plenty of room in my belly! Right? And it's cozy for ya! Right?" He nudged William again, trying to goad his human into letting him swallow him.

It was indeed true. That "swallow people" power he had was something he enjoyed a great deal! He didn't even really know why...he just did. Whenever he got the opportunity, he'd gulp down William or anyone willing...and unwilling. Plus, it must be admitted that it had its advantages! On cold nights, for example, Taichi could just swallow his friend and keep him safe and warm for the night!

Of course, with how massive and fluffy he was, he could easily be used as a bed. His belly was both big and soft enough. Still, he preferred having people in his stomach rather than on it. Even though he really did adore belly rubs...he was a canine, after all!

"Ooh, busy streets!" he commented when they got to a more business-filled area. Taichi always loved sights like this, even if some people tended to stare at him. He was a supernatural wolf, after all! Stares were to be expected! But, anyway, he was always mesmerized by these sorts of things. All the busy people, the interesting smells and sights...it fascinated the giant wolf to no end!

"What are we gonna do?" he asked excitedly. "I mean, after I eat you, of course!"
Taichi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OnlyEvan on Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:48 pm

William let out a soft huff and rolled his eyes just a little, examining the seam on the edge of his jacket where the buttons would overlap, checking for the familiar rounded bumps that indicated that he'd done exactly what he usually did. After a few moments he grinned briefly and, using his fingertips, pulled the folded over seam away just enough to wriggle what he was going to assume were the last of his coins into his palm.

"We're going to be getting food -- before that, in case you're wondering."

He displayed the small, somewhat tarnished currency before a moment before tucking the hand it was held in into a pocket, out of sight. While it was safe in his seams, it wouldn't be nearly as much so in his pocket. Very few tried to take from a clenched fist, however. So he kept it there and examined the area for anyone who might be trading coin for edibles. Not to say that he was always so uptight about obeying the law, but he preferred to when he could and didn't when he needed to. Necessity made a man do many things...

A bakery would probably be where his coin would go furthest and from the looks of it, they were in the entirely wrong district. He briefly reached out and touched Taichi's leg for a moment, inclining his head towards where the street branched off in two directions. Food first, plans later. It seemed to be how things usually went...

Now, if someone just had something that needed doing, he might be able to get a decent amount, particularly if the task was considered dangerous to the average person, and then he could properly feed them. It had happened a time or two before, since there was a lot more that he could do with Taichi's help than others could without that aid of a supernatural wolf. You just had to find the work...

(I'm going to delete the non-RP replies, so that it looks better/the thread isn't cluttered with uneccessary things. And sorry for the wait!)

"IZAIAH NO" - Me
OnlyEvan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichi on Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:04 am

"Aw, before that?" Taichi said in a fake whine and a tease, lowering his head again and giving his human a little nudge with his muzzle.

The giant wolf stayed as close to his human as he possibly could without running him over and crushing him under his big paws. He gazed about the busy streets, that feeling of wonderment still coursing through him. It was just an amazing thing how people could seem so busy, so noisy! But it was also exciting, it gave Taichi this sense of...sociability.

Well, as social as a giant supernatural wolf could be in general society, anyway.

"Hmm?" he hummed, lowering his head as he felt William briefly lay a hand on his leg, then looked towards where William was inclining. "Oh!" he said. With a slight grin, he bustled past William, brushing his tail against the lad, and plopped his obese body down at the fork in the road.

"This way smells more food-inclined," he said, motioning with a paw towards the left. "And this one," he motioned to the right, "smells more like...smoke and steam, stone, and..." he sniffed the air, "...more industrial things."

('Tis fine :3)
Taichi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top