Admin Intro: Evan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Admin Intro: Evan

Post by OnlyEvan on Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:33 pm

Hey all! I'm your friendly neighbourhood Canadian, land of bagged milk, maple scented $100 bills and moose crossings.

That aside, I was just Evan on Swizeo though I previously went by both Abaddon and James there too. If its of any importance to you, I'm gay and trans so thats a thing, not that it particularly matters. The only things is I tend to have characters who are one or the other or both of those things.

On the topic of characters, and therefore roleplay I am a paragraph/multiparagraph, proper grammar, prose style rper, open to most roleplays. Fandom specific, I roleplay Planet of the Apes (reboot) as OCs and Ash, and as OCs in the XMen and Shadowhunters/The Mortal Instruments/The Shadowhunters Chronicles universes. I tend to avoid canon characters but I have been curious about doing a trans!Sherlock AU maybe, at some point. That said I am a member of more fandoms than I rp in and if you want to get me into a non-anime (I am anime-picky for some reason) show, book series, webcomic, or other media thing go right ahead! I do mostly roleplay male/male (or male/nb or nb/nb) ships and only approach female/male ships from an incidental/slow build direction where I know the chemistry and personalities of the characters will keep my interest despite my lack of desire to rp straight ships. Sorry!

As an admin I am open to all questions regarding rules/function of site/etc, with the understanding that our main admin/creator (Izaiah) and I are often already talking and I will conference with him on most if not all decisions and complicated matters.

Truth though? I am a lot less stuffy than this sounds and I spend most of my time outside school flopped in various places and positions with tea/coffee, my tablet and two novels and a sketchbook within reach. I lose pencils, doodle in margins, snack too much except when I literally forget to eat, stress lots and as basically a squishy human mess!

Also I like penguins and orange. A lot.

Last edited by feelingchimpy on Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:11 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Izaiah: stickied your post!)
OnlyEvan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin Intro: Evan

Post by feelingchimpy on Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:31 am

I'm absolutely shocked that you went through an entire intro without mentioning penguins until the last sentence! Razz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top