The Past (Regret & Lord)

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Past (Regret & Lord)

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:10 pm

Miley looked at Diego as he said that her not knowing her own name until she was five was sad
and frowned. “ Not my fault. “ She said. “ I was always being confused for other people.” She said. Though she neglected to mention it as because she had shifted to look like them alot back when she didn’t have any control of her power. “ I’d have to ask who?’ She asked, confused to why he never finished the sentence. “ Maybe i will, maybe i won’t. “ SHe said when he said that she wouldn’t be having a family of her own. “ If I don’t i can always adopt. “ She said with a shrug. “ or become a teacher here. “ She added. “ They’ll still be kids here. “ She said with a smile. “ Don’t worry i don’t believe ya. I’m no-” She didn’t get to finish as he ran up stairs. She frowned as he made it to the top before getting pounced on by the dog. “ While, ya didn’t make it far. “ She muttered.

Lila looked at Gray as he said that she convinced him to hire Paradox, or Paradox convinced him hire Lila. She sighed shaking her head as he said it wasn’t important. She agreed with him, for she didn't remember either. “ Well we are kinda scary. “ She said as she watched Diego run up the stairs and get pounced on by a dog. “ I would have to agree. That dog does seem to be able to get out of Cody’s room. “ She said as she looked at Miley. “ Oh hush. Don’t scare the boy Miley. “ She said with a joking smile before she started up the stairs, glancing at Grey to see if he was coming.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Past (Regret & Lord)

Post by LordoftheRing on Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:33 pm

Diego wasn't expecting to be pounce by a dog blinking as Chipper licked his face. "Okay enough boy get off me you outta know better then knocking folks off their feet." He muttered as he push the dog off him. He felt embarrassed getting tackled down by a dog wasn't the dog suppose to be in a room, or so he remember that someone couldn't remember the kid's name who own the dog. Shaking his head looking down at Chipper. "Go on get back to the room your staying in and stay there." He said softly to dog. Turning as he heard footsteps watching Lila and Grey come upstairs. "Hi you want to speak to me?" He asked twiddling with his thumbs. A habbit of his when he was nervous.

Grey smiled as he saw Lila shake her head knowing all to well he had her confuse and his mission was complete. So he told himself. "Yeah whatever you have to say I'm listening and willing to answer." He told her grinning looking at Miley. "You weren't the one to scare him away were you?" Turning hearing Lila. "Some dogs are smart though not smart enough to actaully open a door. I'll have to talk to Cody about that dog o his." Grey muttered following Lila up the stairs. "Right behind you." Seeing her glance over at him.
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:58 pm

Miley looked at Diego as he pushed the dog off of him. “ Chipper, come here!!!” She called clapping her hands hoping that the dog would leave Diego alone and come to her. She shook her head, wondering how the heck the dog had gotten out of his room. She than looked at Lila and Grey as they neared Diego and spoke to him about something or another though she was to far to hear them clearly.

Lila looked at Grew, not responding to him as she walked up the stairs. She heard him speak to Miley, who in turn stuck her tongue out at Gray. Lila looked at Grey waiting for him to finish with Miley. She shrugged when he said dogs weren’t smart enough to open up doors. “ You’d be surprised Grey. “ She said as she reached Diego. “ You okay?” SHe asked extending her hand out to him.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:31 pm

Chipper turn his head as he heard Miley call his name wagging his tail looking back at Diego before trotting off towards Miley. "You probably don't understand what I said to you and how did you get out?" Diego said watching Chipper leave as Miley clapped her hands. Thinking at least the dog did know to come when called to, looking over in time as Lila and Gray reach the top of the stairs. Chipper bark turning his attention to the dog raising his eyebrows. "Really then why didn't you… eh never mind." Turning his attention back over to Lila hearing her ask the question. "Oh yeah I'm okay except my pride." He said watching her extend her hand to him. Wondering if he was suppose to shake it, although he did take it. "So I expect your here to talk to me about something." Why else would they come up here since it was lunch break and all the kids would be in the dinning/kitchen area.

"Now don't you stick you tongue out at me that's rude and unlady like I brought you up better then this m" Gray said seeing Miley stuck out her tongue at him. Shaking his head looking at Lila then to Diego as Lila ask if Diego was okay. "You'll think she'll act nice around newcomers." He muttered hearing Diego. "Yes indeed I need to give you your school schedule." He said putting his hands in his pockets now guessing that Diego has and understanding animals by the way Diego was speaking to Chipper. Of course if he remember correctly his uncle told him something about Diego being able to understand and speak with animals.

LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:10 pm

Miley smiled as Chipper walked towards her. She petted him on the head when he got close enough to her for her to do so. She looked at the dog as Diego spoke about him not understanding Diego, but yet asking the dog how he got out. She didn’t speak instead just petting Chipper.
Lila looked at Diego as he took her hand. She than quickly dropped it though, realizing that Diego had gotten up, for she had been holding her hand out to help him out. -Must of zonked out for a moment. - She thought to herself. “ Well i’m glad you're physically alright. It’d be a shame if you spent most of your first day in my office. “ She said. “ You would be correct in that assumption. “ She said right before Gray pulled out the boy’s schedule. “ If any of your classes seem wrong for you, you are always welcome to talk to one of us to see about changing. “ She said.

Miley looked at Gray as he said that he raised her better than to stick her tongue out at him. SHe shrugged. “ Guess it never stuck in my brain huh?” She said smiling brightly at him. Lila looked at Miley. She was about to speak to her, but she never got the chance for Gray had started talking to Diego. She Glanced at Miley, who had taken to sitting on the floor petting Chipper happily.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:18 pm

Digeo ran his fingers through his hair thinking he gone to far speaking to Chipper. "Yes I am a bit strange talking to a dog, where are manners you be talking to you folks." He said having a habbit of talking to animals them people. Blinking as Lila dropped her hand glad that he didn't have to hold her hand, putting his right hand in his pocket looking at Lila. "Oh yes that wouldn't be fun having to spend my first day in your office." Hearing Lila mention schedule. "Oh wonderful I'll let you k-know I-I-If I… Y-y-yeah." Stretching the back of his neck. Taking the schedule Gray handed to him looking at it.

Gray narrow his eyebrows looking at Miley shaking his head. "Not stuck to your brain well I try perhaps detention outta knock some sense into that mind of yours hmm." Turning his attention to Diego. "I got the schedule here." Taking it out of his pocket handing it to Diego. "Now as Lila said if you have any questions come talk to us. We don't bite at least I don't bite can't say the same for her." Gray said looking over at Lila.

Chipper rolled onto his back wanted Miley to rub his belly not getting much love since an hour ago. And Chipper was enjoying the attention Miley giving him.
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:39 pm

Lila looked at Diego as he said that he was talking to a dog. “In this place, that is far from the weirdest thing to ever have happened.” She said looking at him as he put his hand in his pocket. She glanced at Miley for a second, about to speak, but she didn’t. Instead she turned away and looked back at Diego. “ Yes. I hope that doesn’t happen. “ She said, talking about him spending his first day in her office. She glanced at Gray as he said that he didn’t bit, but she might. “ I do not bite. “ She said before nodding as he spoke to her about his schedule. “ Well i wish you luck on your first day of school, but i must go. I have a class coming in a few minutes. “ Lila said, having checked the time. Lunch was almost over. “ IF you need any help, just ask someone. See you later Gray. You to Miley. “ SHe said before she walked off.

Miley raised an eyebrow. “ You’ve given me plenty of detentions before. Has anything from them ever stuck Gray?’ She asked skeptically looking at him. She than listened to what they said, petting chip as he rolled over onto his back. SHe looked at the dog and smiled. “ Who’s a good boy?” She asked him softly as she continued to pet him and listen to the conversation.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:03 pm

Diego shrugg hearing Lila say that was far from weirdest thing to happen. "Okay then so if I disappear that wouldn't be weird would it?" He asked now glare in her eyes. Then turn his full attention on the schedule not really expecting Lila to answer the question. Looking over the schedule page at Lila nodding in agreement as she told him she hope that it didn't happened. Knowing what she was talking about glaring over at Gray hearing him say he didn't bite, wanting to say that he'll bite back. Though thought that wasn't wise to say and kept that to himself. "Okay see you later I suppose." He said to Lila as she told him that she has a class to attend to. "Uh the schedule looks okay except for science." He said looking at Gray. Hearing Chipper bark as Miley ask who's a good boy. "Eh he's warning you if you stop petting him he'll bite you." Okay why did he say that, he wonder.

Gray let a sigh out as Lila told Diego that she doesn't bite. "Hmm, I believe you but does he?" Speaking about Diego who seem to not care. "Yes see you later enjoy you class and remember if anyone giving you a hard time just send them my way." He called to her as she walk away. Looking dowm at Miley shaking his head sighing once again. No point in arguing with her, at times he knew she could be stubborn. Watching Diego noticing the kid was nervous. "Science what's the matter…" his voice trailing off as Diego spoke to Miley. "Okay we'll work on putting you in a different class then science." He said. "Cody get up here and take Chipper back in your room." He yelled downstairs catching sight of Cody. "And Miley Diego why don't the two of you go eat lunch then Miley I expect you to be in class after lunch." Nodding to the both of them walking on downstairs.
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:41 pm

Lila looked at Diego. “ It would be worrying, don’t get me wrong. But i’ve been here a while. It wouldn’t be the weirdest thing. “ She said. “ Don’t go getting any ideas from that. “ She added looking at both Miley and Diego. She looked at Grey as he asked if Diego would believe her. She shrugged. “ No clue.” She said with a small smile. Though she frowned when Diego said the schedule looked fine except for Science. “ What’s wrong with science?” She asked curiously, though it it was mostly for herself for she had started walking away. Miley looked at Diego as he translated what Chipper said. “ I know. I speak dog. Very well in fact. It’s my best animal. “ She said as she stopped petting him. She stood and looked at him. “ And what do you have against science?” She asked tilting her head at him.

As Lila walked away she heard Gray call to her. She turned and nodded to him in response before turning into her classroom and disappearing. Miley watched her, though once she was finally gone she turned back to Grey and smiled up at him. She looked at Grey as he asked Diego what she had been wondering herself. THough he seemed to be okay with it. She didn’t say anything. She saw Cody and smiled at him giving him a small wave. She than looked at Gray as he said that they needed to eat and then she needed to get to class. “ Why do i have to be in class right after lunch?” MIley groaned as she walked down the stairs. She looked behind her to see if Diego was coming.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:43 am

Diego thought rubbing his chin listening to Lila grinning as she told them not to get any ideas from that. "Well I'm glad you clear that up about going missing part."  He said. Petting Chipper for the dog place his front paws on Digeo's leg, sniffing near his pocket. "Hey get down pretty sure you aren't suppose to be jumping on people." Pushing him down shaking his head. Looking towards Lila as she ask him what's wrong with science? Though didn't answer since she walk away as if she didn't want to know the answer. Looking at Gray listening to him talk scratching the back of his neck. He was pretty sure Gray wanted to know why he didn't like science though glad as Miley interrupted Gray from finishing the sentence. Waving to Cody seeing him walking upstairs waving to Miley and Diego, keeping quiet as Cody spoke to Chipper then drag the dog off in the direction of his room. "I have nothing against science though if you wish to keep this place in one piece then I recommend you don't let me do science cause all my projects backfire on me." He said hands in his pockets. Following Miley down the stairs glaring around.

Gray sighed halting turning to face Milky as she asked him why she had to go to class. "Cause I said so and no arguing with me." Thinking Miley should've known better not to ask that question. After all this is a school continuing on walking down the stairs. Once reaching the main floor Gray heading towards his office looking over his shoulder at the two watching them, then continued on his way entering his office. Not all surprised seeing Ashley and another person. "Hmm, is he here to enroll?" Ashley shook her head. "Dad I'll like to introduce Jason he's here on business I suppose." She said.
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:28 am

Miley looked at Chipper as he put his paws on Diego, sniffing his pocket. “ Seems you have something he wants. “ She said as she stretched her arms out behind her. “ And he’s not. “ SHe added when Diego said he was pretty sure Chipper wasn’t supposed to be jumping on people. She smiled seeing Cody as she walked downstairs. She glanced at Diego, to make sure he was still following. Also she wanted to see if he was even interested in answering her question. Though he finally answered. “ Well here Science is a little different. They teach you and then let you play. Even so there are kids with powers here. A lot of kids with powers. You really think not a single one has blown up a part of this place?” She asked looking back at him. “ Besides science projects backfiring is kinda what they do the first few times. At least i think.” Though as Gray spoke to her once more she simply stuck her tongue out at him, hoping he wasn’t looking though. But after he had started towards his office she looked back at Diego. “ So depending on what you want I’m pretty sure we could find some of Lila’s leftovers. “ She said looking at him as she walked into the kitchen.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:51 pm

"Hmm, I suppose Chipper after the dog biscuits I sometimes carry around in my pocket. That's what's he's most likely after though I don't have any." Diego said shrugging as Miley told him that Chipper shouldn't be jumping. "Yeah like to know how Chipper csn open doors isn't this like his second escape?" He asked following her downstairs his hands in his pockets. Listening to her as she explained that science was different. "So your telling me that once they teach us they let us play what sort of school is this?" Shaking his head. Hearing Miley say that there were lots of kids with power. "Uh-huh and what exactly are you saying, it's okay to destroy stuff?" Watching Gray hearing him speak to Miley. Smiling as Miley stuck her tongue out at Gray. "To bad he didn't turn around or you would been caught." Biting his lip as Miley look back at him. "Uh ham and cheese would do for my lunch if you have it that is." He said following her into the kitchen.

"Jason that name familiar you wouldn't happened to be Luke son?" Gray asked shaking Jason's hand. "Yes I am his son plus your my father in law I married your daughter." Jason said. "Of course no wonder you look so familiar and what's the business you here for?" Gray asked. "I'll let the two of you talk in private." Ashley said knowing exactly what Jason was there for. Walking out of the office walking down the hallway halting as she saw Miley and Diego watching them.
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:16 pm

“ Chipper probably smelled the scent of them. “ Miley said as she walked, though she looked back at him. “ I don’t remember how many times he’s escaped” She said with a shrug. “ Though how he opens that door is something you’ll have to ask him. “ She said with a small shrug as she continued to opened the door to the kitchen. “ Well i assume it’s different. From what I’ve heard it is. “ SHe said. “And this is a great school. “ She said with a smile. “ Though i wouldn’t actively try to destroy things. It would probably not be a good idea, but if you do we’ll recover. “ Miley said with a shrug. “ You won’t be the first, and you won’t be the last to destroy something here. “ She said. Though when he said that if Gray had turned around she would have been caught. “ he probably still knows i did it. “ She said as he said ham and cheese would work. “ And yeah we got that. “ She said as she walked to the fridge and pulled out ham and cheese. “ Here you go. “ She said with a smile. “ Uh we got some bread in the cabinet and some condiments in the fridge. “ She added.
Miley turned and saw Ashley standing there. She smiled. “ Hey Ashley. “ She said with a small smile.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:05 pm

Diego thought as Miley told him that Chipper probably smelled the scent of the biscuits. "Maybe your right who knows." He said smiling. As she told him that she didn't know how many times Chipper escape. "Hmm, perhaps you outta like keep a notebook and keep track on how many times he escapes." Thinking that might be something he'll do. "Yeah I ask him after all I understand dog language." Nodding as she told him to ask the dog. Looking at his surroundings hearing Miley say it was a great school. "Sure it is and I'll do my best to to destroy things it's not in my nature to do that kind of stuff. Though the way your telling me you want me to do science or something?" He asked. Watching her open the kitchen door standing there chuckling. "Oh so he knows and didn't bother with it eh?" As she told him Gray knew that she stuck her tongue out at him. Leaning against the counter as she got the ham and cheese out of the fridge staying quiet watching her. "Which cabinet is the bread in?" He asked her looking at the cabinets around the kitchen there was more then one. Diego wasn't all sure which cabinet and didn't want to open all of them. Turning as Miley spoke to Ashley nodding to Ashley keeping quiet not sure what to say.
Ashley raise an eyebrow hearing Diego ask which cabinet the bread was in. "Hey Miley I see that the two of you are eating late." Walking in going to the cabinet where the bread was pulling the bread out it out. "This would be the cabinet we store the bread in." She said tossing it on the counter. "So Miley how has your day been going?" Turning her attention on Miley
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:34 pm

Miley shrugged when Diego asked who knew. She shrugged. “ I’ll bet you Chipper knows. “ She joked with a small smile. “ Perhaps i should, but what would be the gain for me? It’s not fun, it’s not going to help me in my classes. It’d be a waste of time if i have no interest don’t you think? Also a waste of paper. “ She added as she closed the fridge door and opened up the ham. “ Have fun with that. “ She said with a smile before turning at him as he asked if she wanted him to take science. “ Yeah. Why not?” She said. “That’s what i’m telling you to do. “ She said nodding as Ashley walked in. She smiled. “ Oh probably. He seems to know everything, no matter how hard you try to not tell him. “ She said with a shrug as he asked which cabinet the bread was in. She was about to tell him, though Ashley had beaten her to it. “ Yes we’re eating late. Oh well. Just means i miss a little bit of math. “ She said with a shrug. She grabbed the bread and pulled out four pieces. She took two and went for the ham. “ Whenever you’re ready there’s your bread. “ She said as she started to make her sandwich. “ It’s been good. Pretty normal. “ She said with a shrug. “ How about yours?” She asked Ashley with a raised eyebrow as she took a bite of her sandwich.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:16 pm

Diego thought biting his lip as Miley ask what she'll gain that it would be a waste of time. Shrugging he tried to help but if she didn't take notes down. Well he wasn't going to force her to do. Scratching the back of his neck. Watching her close the fridge door. "Bumer and I well have fun whatever fun that is?" He said watching her open the ham. Though when she turn to him hearing her say that what she was telling him to take science. "Fine we'll see where this class takes me, and I bet he's tried of telling you since you don't listen to what he tells you to do. " He he said turning seeing Miley nod to Ashley. Watching Ashley open the cabinet with the bread in it, keeping quiet not sure if he could speak at the moment. His shyness was kicking in and didn't dare say a word afraid he'll start his stuttering, hearing Miley say whenever he was ready nodding his head. Though he stood there waiting for her to be done making her sandwich. Ashley glare at Diego noticing how quiet he became looking at Miley. "About the same going pretty good." She said. "I see you haven't scare him away or are you still working on scaring him?" Ashley asked in a low voice. Watching Diego who started making his sandwich.
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:13 pm

Miley looked at Him as he spoke about having fun, whatever fun that is. SHe raised an eyebrow, confused for a moment, taking another bite of her sandwich. “ Whatever fun that is?” She asked with a raised eyebrow. “ The school is very fun mind you. “ She said. “ At least as far as I’m aware. “ She added, remembering that she had only ever lived here at the school. She smiled when he agreed to take Science, “ Cool. We might even have class together. “ She said. “ And I don’t listen very often, so what you say is probably true. “ She said with a shrug. She took yet another bite of her sandwich as she looked at Ashley as she replied. “ at least it’s not awful. “ She said with a smile. “ And no. Haven’t scared him away yet. “ She joked under her breath to Ashley before finishing off her sandwich completely

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:33 pm

Diego blink looking at Miley seeing the confuse look on her face, hearing her ask whatever fun that is? "You told me…never mind forget it." He muttered lost in thought. Till Miley interrupted his trail of thoughts by telling him the school was very fun chuckling. "S-sure it I-is." Smiling not all sure if he was happy as Miley pointed out they might have science class together. He wasn't all sure what to say nodding to her. Going over to the counter starting to make his sandwich as soon as she finish making hers. Then once done he walking over in a corner in the kitchen to eat his sandwich. As if he wanted to be alone to eat.  Ashley  rub her chin nodding looking at Miley hearing her that it wasn't awful. "Suppose your right could be a lot worse huh?" She asked watching Miley eat her sandwich. "What's the rush your wolfing your sandwich down a little to fast there." She said shaking her head. "I guess you outta get to class since your done with your lunch." Ashley said thinking Miley was in a rush. After all she probably was late for her class.
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:54 am

Miley looked at Diego as he looked at her weirdly. SHe shrugged, pretty used to weird looks from most people that it didn’t really bother her at all. When he responded to her saying that school was fun she raised an eyebrow. “At least for me. “ She added. She often forgot that some students were only there for the classes, and didn’t actually live there. She watched as he went to the corner after making his sandwich. She raised an eyebrow but didn’t question. “ Yes it could be worse. “ She said raising an eyebrow when Ashley asked why she was wolfing down the sandwich. “ I’m just a fast eater. “ She said. “ And i can wait until Diego finishes to show him to his class. Or room. Unless you want to do that. “ MIley said, trying not to seem to eager at the thought of skipping a little more of her class.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:58 pm

Ashley glare out the window hearing Miley couldn't help but laugh as she told her whe she Wolfe's the sandwich down. "And I thought you wanted to give yourself the hic ups, you know eating to fast." She said hearing Miley say she could wait till Diego finish his meal. "Uh Miley not to give the bad news but you know that Diego didn't start classes till tomorrow. Plus I know what your up to trying to delay from going to class." Raising her eyebrows at Miley. Diego munch on his sandwich staying quiet listening to the girls conversation. "You know I appreciate that your offering help of showing me to my room, although I know my way back." He told Miley having seen her raise her an eyebrow at him. Thinking it best not to ask. "No hard feelings I thought I didn't have class on my first day. I'm n-not complaining in a-a-any way am I." He asked looking at them hold his now half eaten sandwich.
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:46 pm

Miley frowned when Ashley said that she just though that Miley wanted the hiccups. “ I hate Hiccups, are you kidding. “ She said, “ Why would i want them?” She said shuddering at the mere thought of a hiccup. Though When Ashley said that Diego didn’t start his classes tell the next day her cheeks turned red. “ I really hate math okay. “ She said as she looked at Ashley. “ Like i can’t stand it. Besides when will i use it?” She asked. When Diego spoke about him knowing where his room was she sighed, “ I have to go to class. Don’t I?” She asked with a raised eyebrow up at Ashley as Diego spoke once more. “ You don’t have class on your first day. “ SHe said to him.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:37 pm

Ashley thought listening to Miley tslk about how she hated hiccups. "Okay so say you do then I'll suggest you don't eat to fast." She said scratching her neck.  "And I don't know why you'll want them." She added sighed wishing she never mention hiccups in the first place. Fiddling with her thumbs as Miley told her she hated math. "So does everyone else but do you hear them complaining about them?" She had notice Miley's cheeks turning red. Not sure if she's blushing or embarrassed about something. "Yes you do have to go to class and you'll never know when math can come in handy."
"Good now I can eat this sandwich in peace." Diego said as Miley told him he didn't have class to go to on his first day.
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:56 pm

Miley shrugged. “ Too late now. “She said as she hiccuped, ending in a scowl.” I hate hiccups. “ She muttered as Ashleys adi she didn’t know why she would want them “ I don’t. “ She said as Ashley said that everyone else hated math, but did she hear them complaining. “ Yes i do. All the time. In that class. “ She said looking at her, as her cheek color returned to normal. “ Darn. And it never will. “ She said as she headed towards the door. “ Well i guess i should go to class. “ She said rolling her eyes before she slipped though the door way.
(Time skip?)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:39 pm

Ashley raise her eyebrows looking at Miley shaking her head. "Poor Miley getting the hiccups next time don't wolf your food down." Smiling patting Miley's shoulder. "Huh no wonder I don't hear you if you all complain in the class must be cruel though I'm pretty sure you'll live." She said looking out the window. "Hmm, yep you should we'll see you later. In fact I probably should get a move on I have a class to teach." Looking at Diego. "Hope you'll be okay on your own." With those words she left Diego in the kitchen alone.

((Time skip fine by me.))
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:30 pm

Miley finished her classes and headed to the kitchen where Lila was already beginning dinner, spaghetti, and sat at a table. Lila looked at her. “ I see you finally went to class huh?” Lila said looking at the girl. Miley nodded proudly. “ yep i went to all of my classes. “ She said.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top