The Past (Regret & Lord)

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Past (Regret & Lord)

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Sun May 28, 2017 9:43 pm

Miley shrugged when Diego asked why the older kids didn’t talk to the younger kids often. She didn’t know what to say. “ It’s just kinda how it is. Most of the time older kids don’t talk to younger kids. Or they play pranks on them. “ Miley said, speaking from experience. Ss of the he looked at him as he asked if they were going to follow him everywhere or attack him. “ Yes. “ She said simply, replying to both parts. She listened as he said that History was the next class that he had. “ Same here. “ She said, surprised that they had the same class. But it had been bound to happen, she guessed. It was a fairly small school. She glanced at the younger kids before looking back at Diego.
Josh looked at Nancy as she agreed to just go play. He smiled and started off down the path. “ So we could play tag. “ He suggested, as he walked away, looking back at Nancy, waiting for her to catch up to him.

Lila looked at him as he asked her what she meant by unusual. “ I mean I’m talking to a man who typically puts things off to the last minute unless he has to do it right then. “ She said jokingly. “ Yes I know. “ She said when Gray said that he liked to sneak out. “ I do remember all the times he’s tried. “ She said as he talked about Miley. “ Even more curious is she is actually going up and talking to him. “ She said.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Mon May 29, 2017 9:06 pm

Diego didn't think the answer Miley told him made much sense to him. Of  why the older kids didn't talk to the younger ones, wondering if he should have ignore the younger kids. Though didn't question it wasn't all that important on getting into that. "So who play pranks on who?" Hoping that the kids would just follow him around and and not attack. Cause he really didn't want to be ambushed by kids, following he wouldn't really have a problem with that. In fact if he thought about it having a group of young ones following him sounded good to him. Blinking as she interrupted his thoughts by telling him she had history as well  "Awesome guess we uh.. Be in the same class."He said. It was bound to happen sooner or later being in the same class as her, he thought. Running his hand through his hair.
Nancy like it as Josh suggestion that they could play tag. "Yes let play tag. Your it. "She said tagging him rushing past him laughing.

Gray roll his eyes smiling not saying anything about putting things off at the last minute. It was a habbit of his and he wasn't going to change that. Putting the papers down on the desk. "Hmm, I'll put tried as has." He said knowing all to well Samuel had his way of escaping classes." He said. Making sure the papers were in order before putting them back in the drawer. "Are you now?" He asked as she said that she was curious that Miley was actually going up and talking to Diego. "Maybe she bored and wants to bother someone since Lilly left her."
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:26 am

Miley looked at Diego as he asked who played pranks on who. She shrugged. “ Everyone plays pranks on everyone. There’s a few that stay out of it, like Lily, but for the most part it’s everybody out for everyone. “ She said with a shrug. “ Speaking of which, you got any prank ideas?” She asked before jumping right into the conversation about their next class. She chuckled at him as he stumbled after some of his words slightly. “ Yes, yes we do. “ She said with a smile. “ It’s a fun class. Pretty easy as well.” She said as she walked to the front door. “You like your morning classes?” She asked with a raised eyebrow, wondering what all he had.
Josh smiled, glad that they could finally play. When she said that he was it, tagging him he frowned. After a moment he ran after Nancy. He easily caught up with her and touched her shoulder. “ You’re it!” He said, turning and running the other way.

Lila looked at Gray as he said that tried was a has. She nodded, knowing that he had tried, and succeeded, in escaping before. She finished the last of the dishes, and put them away to dry, before she turned to face Gray when he asked if she was curious. “ Of course i am. “ She said as he offered an explanation for why Miley was talking to him. She nodded. “ That could well be. But i don’t think that’s it. “ She said. “ I feel like it’s something else.” She added.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:37 pm

That sure was interesting to hear, Diego thought as she told him that a few stay out of it. Even more interested hearing Lily stay out of it. "So do the teachers get involve with the pranking? He asked putting his hands in his pockets. Frowning as she ask if he had any prank ideas? What was she up to? He wasn't about to tell her cause she just might use them against him  "Oh yes I do but sadly I can't tell you what they are." Though he was pretty sure he was going to stay out of the whole pranking, unless someone prank him then he'll get them back. Smiling as she jump into the conversation of them being in the same class. "Fun and easy you sure about that?" Following her to the front door keeping several paces behind her. "Oh yes I like my morning classes." He said.
Samuel watch Nancy and Josh deciding to leave Diego go running in Nancy and Josh direction. Nancy felt Josh tag her turning around and chase after him though halted as Samuel tackle Josh to the ground. "Samuel we're playing tag not football." She said with an raise eyebrow.

Thinking it's odd that Miley was talking with Diego, Gray thought running a hand through his hair. Looking at Lila as she told him that she feels it's something else. "You don't think she's trying to befriend him, do you?" He asked her. "She doesn't really get along with boys all to well, and yet she gave him a tour." He muttered stroking his beard. And he was sure he didn't ask her to do, that she volunteer to do it on her own.
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:57 pm

Miley thought for a moment. “ Sometimes. Depends on the teacher and Depends on the prank. “ She said. “ Lila will shut down the big ones that could get people hurt. “ She said. “ But don’t expect her to help with any of them. “ She added. “ Darn. I wanna just a few of the older boys back. “ She explained. “ I might ask Lily. “ She said, mostly to herself looking off to the side a slight bit. After a moment she looked back at Diego as he spoke about the class being fun and easy, as if he wasn’t sure. “ Yeah. At least it is for me. We are different people after all so we may have different takes on the class. “ She said as she opened the door for him. “ After you. “ he said motioning for him to go through, as he said he liked his morning classes. “ What all do you have in the morning?” She asked.
Josh was a few feet away from Nancy when he was tackled to the ground. He landed hard on the ground, with Samuel on top of him. He winced as Nancy started talking to Samuel. “ Hey, get off me!” He said to Samuel trying to push him off of himself.

Lila looked at Gray as he asked if she thought if Miley was trying to befriend him. She shrugged. “ I’ve never really seen Miley befriend anyone. She’s been befriended, but she’s never gone to befriend someone. “ She said as he stroked his beard. “ Don’t ask me. I have no clue why she is doing this. Maybe she’s maturing?” Lila offered as Samuel tackled Josh. “ Ouch. That’s gotta hurt. “ She muttered. “ Now why would Samuel do that?” SHe muttered curiously.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:01 pm

Diego tilted his head waiting patiently for Miley to answer his questions. Smiling as she told him that it all depends teacher and prank. "So guess the teachers aren't as serious then I thought they're be." He said hands still in his pockets. Raising his eyebrows hearing her say she wanted to get back at some older boys. "Sorry I'll like to keep the prank ideas I have to myself." Seeing her mention for him to go on in. Walking in his hands now hang by his sides. "Math, science, grammar and something to do with learning control over our power don't know what that class is called." He said, running his fingers through his hair.
Samuel looked up at Nancy as she told him they weren't playing football. "I know." He said. Turning his attention on Josh hearing him tell him to get off. Shifting to a mountain lion sitting onto of Josh purring. "I'll g get off if you can push me off." Curling his tail around his hind
legs. Nancy roll her eyes she should have known he'll do this would happen.

Gray shrug hearing Lila say that Miley never befriend anyone. "I know." He said leaning against the counter. "Maybe." He muttered as Lila suggest that Miley was maturing. "Ashley sure going to get a kick out of it." Looking her. Knowing Ashley would must likely hear about it. Fiddling with his thumbs. Raising an eyebrow as she mutter. "Samuel has a bad habit of tackling, he means to hug but instead tackles them." Looking slightly out of the window.
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top