The Past (Regret & Lord)

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Past (Regret & Lord)

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Sun May 28, 2017 9:43 pm

Miley shrugged when Diego asked why the older kids didn’t talk to the younger kids often. She didn’t know what to say. “ It’s just kinda how it is. Most of the time older kids don’t talk to younger kids. Or they play pranks on them. “ Miley said, speaking from experience. Ss of the he looked at him as he asked if they were going to follow him everywhere or attack him. “ Yes. “ She said simply, replying to both parts. She listened as he said that History was the next class that he had. “ Same here. “ She said, surprised that they had the same class. But it had been bound to happen, she guessed. It was a fairly small school. She glanced at the younger kids before looking back at Diego.
Josh looked at Nancy as she agreed to just go play. He smiled and started off down the path. “ So we could play tag. “ He suggested, as he walked away, looking back at Nancy, waiting for her to catch up to him.

Lila looked at him as he asked her what she meant by unusual. “ I mean I’m talking to a man who typically puts things off to the last minute unless he has to do it right then. “ She said jokingly. “ Yes I know. “ She said when Gray said that he liked to sneak out. “ I do remember all the times he’s tried. “ She said as he talked about Miley. “ Even more curious is she is actually going up and talking to him. “ She said.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Mon May 29, 2017 9:06 pm

Diego didn't think the answer Miley told him made much sense to him. Of  why the older kids didn't talk to the younger ones, wondering if he should have ignore the younger kids. Though didn't question it wasn't all that important on getting into that. "So who play pranks on who?" Hoping that the kids would just follow him around and and not attack. Cause he really didn't want to be ambushed by kids, following he wouldn't really have a problem with that. In fact if he thought about it having a group of young ones following him sounded good to him. Blinking as she interrupted his thoughts by telling him she had history as well  "Awesome guess we uh.. Be in the same class."He said. It was bound to happen sooner or later being in the same class as her, he thought. Running his hand through his hair.
Nancy like it as Josh suggestion that they could play tag. "Yes let play tag. Your it. "She said tagging him rushing past him laughing.

Gray roll his eyes smiling not saying anything about putting things off at the last minute. It was a habbit of his and he wasn't going to change that. Putting the papers down on the desk. "Hmm, I'll put tried as has." He said knowing all to well Samuel had his way of escaping classes." He said. Making sure the papers were in order before putting them back in the drawer. "Are you now?" He asked as she said that she was curious that Miley was actually going up and talking to Diego. "Maybe she bored and wants to bother someone since Lilly left her."
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:26 am

Miley looked at Diego as he asked who played pranks on who. She shrugged. “ Everyone plays pranks on everyone. There’s a few that stay out of it, like Lily, but for the most part it’s everybody out for everyone. “ She said with a shrug. “ Speaking of which, you got any prank ideas?” She asked before jumping right into the conversation about their next class. She chuckled at him as he stumbled after some of his words slightly. “ Yes, yes we do. “ She said with a smile. “ It’s a fun class. Pretty easy as well.” She said as she walked to the front door. “You like your morning classes?” She asked with a raised eyebrow, wondering what all he had.
Josh smiled, glad that they could finally play. When she said that he was it, tagging him he frowned. After a moment he ran after Nancy. He easily caught up with her and touched her shoulder. “ You’re it!” He said, turning and running the other way.

Lila looked at Gray as he said that tried was a has. She nodded, knowing that he had tried, and succeeded, in escaping before. She finished the last of the dishes, and put them away to dry, before she turned to face Gray when he asked if she was curious. “ Of course i am. “ She said as he offered an explanation for why Miley was talking to him. She nodded. “ That could well be. But i don’t think that’s it. “ She said. “ I feel like it’s something else.” She added.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:37 pm

That sure was interesting to hear, Diego thought as she told him that a few stay out of it. Even more interested hearing Lily stay out of it. "So do the teachers get involve with the pranking? He asked putting his hands in his pockets. Frowning as she ask if he had any prank ideas? What was she up to? He wasn't about to tell her cause she just might use them against him  "Oh yes I do but sadly I can't tell you what they are." Though he was pretty sure he was going to stay out of the whole pranking, unless someone prank him then he'll get them back. Smiling as she jump into the conversation of them being in the same class. "Fun and easy you sure about that?" Following her to the front door keeping several paces behind her. "Oh yes I like my morning classes." He said.
Samuel watch Nancy and Josh deciding to leave Diego go running in Nancy and Josh direction. Nancy felt Josh tag her turning around and chase after him though halted as Samuel tackle Josh to the ground. "Samuel we're playing tag not football." She said with an raise eyebrow.

Thinking it's odd that Miley was talking with Diego, Gray thought running a hand through his hair. Looking at Lila as she told him that she feels it's something else. "You don't think she's trying to befriend him, do you?" He asked her. "She doesn't really get along with boys all to well, and yet she gave him a tour." He muttered stroking his beard. And he was sure he didn't ask her to do, that she volunteer to do it on her own.
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:57 pm

Miley thought for a moment. “ Sometimes. Depends on the teacher and Depends on the prank. “ She said. “ Lila will shut down the big ones that could get people hurt. “ She said. “ But don’t expect her to help with any of them. “ She added. “ Darn. I wanna just a few of the older boys back. “ She explained. “ I might ask Lily. “ She said, mostly to herself looking off to the side a slight bit. After a moment she looked back at Diego as he spoke about the class being fun and easy, as if he wasn’t sure. “ Yeah. At least it is for me. We are different people after all so we may have different takes on the class. “ She said as she opened the door for him. “ After you. “ he said motioning for him to go through, as he said he liked his morning classes. “ What all do you have in the morning?” She asked.
Josh was a few feet away from Nancy when he was tackled to the ground. He landed hard on the ground, with Samuel on top of him. He winced as Nancy started talking to Samuel. “ Hey, get off me!” He said to Samuel trying to push him off of himself.

Lila looked at Gray as he asked if she thought if Miley was trying to befriend him. She shrugged. “ I’ve never really seen Miley befriend anyone. She’s been befriended, but she’s never gone to befriend someone. “ She said as he stroked his beard. “ Don’t ask me. I have no clue why she is doing this. Maybe she’s maturing?” Lila offered as Samuel tackled Josh. “ Ouch. That’s gotta hurt. “ She muttered. “ Now why would Samuel do that?” SHe muttered curiously.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:01 pm

Diego tilted his head waiting patiently for Miley to answer his questions. Smiling as she told him that it all depends teacher and prank. "So guess the teachers aren't as serious then I thought they're be." He said hands still in his pockets. Raising his eyebrows hearing her say she wanted to get back at some older boys. "Sorry I'll like to keep the prank ideas I have to myself." Seeing her mention for him to go on in. Walking in his hands now hang by his sides. "Math, science, grammar and something to do with learning control over our power don't know what that class is called." He said, running his fingers through his hair.
Samuel looked up at Nancy as she told him they weren't playing football. "I know." He said. Turning his attention on Josh hearing him tell him to get off. Shifting to a mountain lion sitting onto of Josh purring. "I'll g get off if you can push me off." Curling his tail around his hind
legs. Nancy roll her eyes she should have known he'll do this would happen.

Gray shrug hearing Lila say that Miley never befriend anyone. "I know." He said leaning against the counter. "Maybe." He muttered as Lila suggest that Miley was maturing. "Ashley sure going to get a kick out of it." Looking her. Knowing Ashley would must likely hear about it. Fiddling with his thumbs. Raising an eyebrow as she mutter. "Samuel has a bad habit of tackling, he means to hug but instead tackles them." Looking slightly out of the window.
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:22 pm

Miley looked at Diego as he said that the teachers aren’t as serious as he thought they were. She shrugged. “ I’m sorry?” She said, unsure of how to respond to his statement. “ I think it has to do with the fact that they live at the school, so they get annoyed by some people as well.” She said with a small shrug. She was used to it by that. Thought when he said that he was keeping his prank ideas to himself. “ Not even one?” She asked him with a raised eyebrow. After he walked in she followed, listening to him as he talked about his morning classes. When he talked about the class that deals with controlling powers she nodded. “ We just call it Control. “ She said as she walked to his side. “ We have grammar here?” She asked.
Josh looked at Samuel as he shifted into mountain lion and told him to push him off. He struggled under the weight of his friend. He felt his body start to get crushed under his friend’s weight. “ Can’t-Breath” he struggled to get out as he kicked and pushed at Samuel, trying to get him off.

Lila finished the dishes and turned to faced Gray. “ How so?” She asked when Gray said that Ashley would get a kick out of it. She looked outside and Noticed that Diego and Miley had come in. “ I wonder if she’s giving him a tour. “ She said, as Gray talked about Samuel. She glanced out the window, to see Samuel sitting on Josh’s chest. She frowned. “ He also tends to try and crush the it seems. “ She said.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:57 pm

Diego listened to Miley talk about the teachers living in the school and getting annoyed by some of the students. "So which teachers do I need to avoid to annoy?" He asked. Walking through the door into the school glancing up then glare down at the floor. "Hmm, I'll think about whether to tell you one of my pranks." He said noticing three kids leaning against the hallway. Diego got a feeling they were the kids Ashley warn him about. Turning his attention on Miley as she explained that the class they called control. Raising his eyebrows slightly smiling arat her. "That's interesting." Looking at her hearing her question. "Yes apparently you have grammar here."
Samuel frown as Josh told him he couldn't breath and when Josh kicked and pushed at him he got off of him. "Sorry didn't mean to hurt you." He said looking at Nancy. "Your sure are a wild one." Nancy said to Samuel, hands in her pockets.

Gray saw Lily face him shrugging as she ask how so? "Oh can't really say has to do something with not being around boys." He said. Chuckling hearing her talk about Miley giving Diego a tour. "She might be." Looking out of the window. "I could yell at him to get off of Josh." He said as Lila told him Samuel like to try crushing them. Walking towards the window to opened it. Though seeing Samuel get off of Josh Gray stepped back.
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:13 pm

“ Paradox. Gray. Lila. “ MIley said. She listed off a few more teachers that didn’t often take part in pranks. Miley looked at him as he mentioned that he would think about telling her one of his pranks. “ Or just help me come up with ideas. “ She added. She looked around the hall to see who all was in there. She noted the three kids in the hall, and frowned. “ Let’s head the long way to class. “ She said, for the long way was the way opposite of the kids. She looked at him as he said that they did have grammar. “ That must be the class that I sleep through. “ She said, with a joking grin.
Josh took deep breaths as Samuel finally got off of him. He laid there for a moment, just breathing for his lungs hadn’t let him breath right before than. After a moment he sat up and looked at Samuel. Than he glanced at Nancy. “ I don’t feel like playing any more.”

LIly looked at Gray and shrugged. “ I can’t say. “ She said as Grey agreed with her about Miley maybe giving Diego a tour. “ That may well be.” She said with a smiled. She looked at him as he offered to yell of Samuel. “ You may have to. “ She said. Though it seemed like both of them were wrong. Samuel got off of Josh and walked towards Nancy. Despite the open window, she couldn’t hear what any of them were saying though. All she heard was Josh’s high pitched voice, but she didn’t make out any words.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:21 pm

Diego ran his hand through his hair nodding his head as Miley listed off those that didn't often take part of pranks. "Well this sure helps thanks " He s said Looking at her as she told him that he could help her come up with ideas. "Would you like me to give you a list of pranks ideas cause I could possibly do that for y you." Bitting his lip as she told him they should head the long way to class. "I guess we can but wouldn't that make us late going the long way?" He ask frowning. Wondering if she was trying to dodge trouble from the three kids? "You sleep during classes?" Raising an eyebro eyebrow in her direction.
Samuel blink watching Josh noticing him just lying on the ground. "I didn't kill you did I?" He asked twitching his ears as Nancy told him he's wild. Nancy nodded hearing Josh tell her he didn't feel like playing. "Alright I understand I w wouldn't be in the mood either if I got the wind knock out of me." She said noticing how quite Samuel became.

Gray sighed as Lila told him she couldn't say. "Let's just go with her giving him a tour." Now standing in front of the window. "I should have talk with Samuel about not jumping on people, or maybe I'll let Ashley handle it she's good with getting through to him." Checking the time on his watch. "Eh I better get going or I'll be late." Walking out heading towards a class room.
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:56 pm

Miley looked at Diego as he said it helps. “ Yeah I know. It’s funny watching some newbie play a prank of a teacher from that list. “ She said with a smile, as if she was remembering a time when that had happened. When Diego spoke she broke from her thoughts an looked at him. “ Or just brainstorm with me on the long way to close.” She said. “ And not if we walk fast. “ She added, talking about being late. When he asked if she slept during classes she looked at him. “ You don’t?” She asked, with a raised eyebrow, as she started down the long way, trying to avoid the three older kids.
Josh looked at Samuel and frowned. He didn’t respond to him, instead looking at Nancy. He heard her say that she understood why he wanted to stop playing. He finally stood, and looked at the two. “ I think I’m going to go in. “ he said, pausing for a moment before he turned and started to walk into the building.

Lila nodded. “ Yes. “She said. “ That certaintly is easier to deal with. “ She said as she stepped away from the sink and the window, to the fridge, setting out some foot for dinner. “ Yes. PLease do. I have to heal someone every other day because of that kid. “ She said. “ Me as well.” She said when he mentioned being late for the class if he didn’t move. She sighed as she finished getting the food out and headed to her first afternoon class.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:53 pm

Diego chuckle slightly hearing Miley say that it's funny watching a newbie play a prank on a teacher. "Well I'm not sure if I want to get on their bad side. I'll wait till I get to know the teachers before I play a prank on them." He said. Thinking he should keep his notebook full of pranks hidden. "Hmm, brainstorm as we walk fast I don't know if I can do both at the same time " He said. Smiling as she ask if he don't fall in sleep in class. " No I don't I don't want to fail tests. " He said following her down the long way.
One of the three kids watch them arms folded across his chest. Smirking as he saw Miley take the long way. Just as she figure. "Guess we'll get the newbie later." She said.
Samuel bit his lip staying quiet hearing Josh say he was going to go in. Tilting h his head wondering if Josh was mad at him for sitting on top of him. Looking over at Nancy waiting to see what she had to say. "Alright Josh I think that's a good plan since class is going to start soon." She said following Josh into the building.

Gray nodded hearing Lila "Will do I'll let Ashley know that she needs to speak with Samuel." He said. Stroking his beard. Knowing that Lila had a point about Samuel having to heal someone. "I'll see you after class" He said walking out going on down the hallway then halted in front of the class door. Entering the room smiling at the students as he walk up to the front of the class room.
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:26 pm

Miley looked at Diego as he said that he was going to wait before playing any pranks on Teachers. “ Smart. Now if only every newbie did that.” She said. “ There would be a lot less detentions. “ She said as they walked. “ Of course you can. It’s not all that hard. Just have to take deep breaths when the other is talking. “ She said. When he said that he didn’t want to fail test she looked confused. “ Tests? What the heck are those?” She asked jokingly, watching the three older kids disappear as they went around the corner.
Josh walked into the building, and looked at Nancy, a she followed him in. “ I can’t believe he did that. “ He muttered as he walked to his first class, which was with Gray.

Lila nodded as he went to class. “ See you.” She said as she dried her hands on the towel, and threw it over the faucet before looking out the window on last time, and walking out of the kitchen down to her classroom. Walking into her classroom she saw the few students that were there already. “ Afternoon students. “ She greeted them.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:05 pm

Diego grin listening to Miley talk about if every newbie did that they would have less detentions. "Hmm, that is one of the reasons I'm not going to target teachers don't want to end up in detention." He said, putting his hands in his pockets. Walking slightly behind her. "Or you can do all the talking and I'll do all the listening." Not wanting to have to take deep breaths when the other is talking. Looking over his shoulder at the three kids before they disappear as they turn down the corner. "Are you telling me you don't have test finals, what sort of school is this?" He muttered.
Nancy heard Josh mutter but didn't know exactly what to say. Watching him walk into Gray's class room then she headed off to her class, wondering if Samuel would show up in his class?

Gray sorted through papers looking at the students that were already there. Noticing Josh entering the class room. "Well I'm glad that everyone is here on time." He said. Smiling at them all then turn to the blackboard writing something down. "Can anyone of you tell me why you'll all here for?" He asked turning to face them.
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:45 am

Miley looked at Diego as he said that he wasn’t going to target teachers. He didn’t want to end up in detention. “ That’s really smart actually. “ She said. “ Why can’t more newbies be like you. “ She said. “ Only one of us talking is boring though. “ She said with a grin. “ It’s a lot more fun when there’s two people talking, and it goes back and forth. “ She said. She walked forward, glad that the other kid had disappeared for the time being. THough the final bell rang, and she frowned. “ Well, we’re late. “ She sighed before looking back at him. “ And we probably do. I don’t really pay that much attention to classes. So there could be a test and i wouldn’t even know. “ She said with a shrug.

Josh looked at Gray and nodded before he took his own seat, which was towards the middle of the room. One of the kids looked at Gray when he asked why they were all there. “ Because this is a class and if we don’t come we could get a detention?” The kid suggestion. Josh looked at the kid, before looking forward, back at Gray, wondering what his response would be.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:13 pm

Diego slightly bit his lower lip looking at Miley hearing her say why can't newbies be more like him? *Guess they don't think like me or maybe they like to be in detention. " He said. Couldn't help but smile as she told him that one person talking was boring. "Oh well I suppose I can carry on the conversation." Hearing the final bell ring raising his eyebrows as Miley said they we're late. "Great perhaps less talking and more walking we wouldn't be late." Reaching the class room door. "You outta pay more attention don't you want to graduate and all?" He asked. Though didn't wait for her response as he walk into the class room taking a seat in the back row of the room. "Glad you could join us Miley, did Diego take the wrong turn?" Paradox asked having seen them enter the room.

Gray wasn't all sure if Josh been hurt or not though by the way Josh came in he was alright. Glad that Samuel didn't harm him in a way to send him to the infirmary. Looking at the kid that answer his question of why they were there? "That's part of it though not the answer I'm looking for, anybody else like to try and give me the right answer?" Looking among the students.
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:19 pm

Miley looked at him as he said that they just enjoy detention. “ That doesn’t make sense. “ She said, even though she couldn’t say much due to the fact that she was often in detention herself. She smiled, glad that she had gotten a smile out of him. “ Good. “ She said Though when he said that that they could talk less and walk more she shrugged. “ Well we’re already late.” She said. “ So might as well be fashionably late. “ She said with a grin. “ And after school I have to leave. Where would I go? I have no family and have never really been past the property.” She said as she made it to the door. She smiled at Paradox. “ Sure. Let’s go with that. “ She said as she entered the room and found the closest seat.

Josh rested his head on his head, as Gray asked the question getting a response from one of his peers. He heard Gray response and ask for the right answer. He looked over at the first person to ask. The kid’s face had fallen, and they leaned back in their chair and sighed. Nearby another student, a young female raised her hand.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:14 am

Paradox nodded as!Miley told him to go with that, something was telling him it wasn't that. Although he didn't question it since he didn't want to waste time on arguing with Miley. "Fine I should put the both of you in detention but I'm in a good mood and won't. Though if your both late next time I will." He said. Watching the both of them take seats then went back to talking about the Civil war which was what he was teaching.
She was right about it didn't make much sense on kids liking detention, Diego thought. Entering the class room blinking as he heard Miley. Wondering if she throw him under the bus by having him the reason they were late by getting lost on his way. Leaning back in his chair she was the one that wanted to take the long way not him. Biting his lip hearing Paradox say he should put them in detention, just what he needed going to detention on the first day. Man if only the kids weren't there they would have made it on time. Keeping quiet as he listen to Paradox lecture on the Civil war.

Gray saw the kid that had answer lean back in the his chair, knowing he was upset not getting the question right. He was hoping he would have though it wasn't the answer he was looking for. Thinking he should just go on with his class when he saw the girl raise her hand nodding in her direction. "Go ahead." He said thinking she had the answer he's looking for.
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:24 pm

Miley looked at Paradoc as he said that he should put them in detention, but he wouldn’t. She simply nodded as she sat down in her seat. She didn’t care if she got a detention, but if he had given Diego on, she would've spoken. But considering Paradox was going to let them off, so she decided to be silent as he taught about the Civil War. She leaned back in her chair and listened, hoping she wouldn’t get called on during the class.

Josh looked at the young girl who had her hand raised. When Gray told her to go ahead and speak she nodded. “ We're here because we all have powers and we need to learn how to control them. “ She said. As she spoke she slowly leaned back into her chair, waiting for Gray to confirm if her answer was correct or not.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:45 pm

Diego sat there leaning back on his chair his eyes on Paradox listening to him. Something Miley told him was slightly bothing him and that was having no where to go. So would she live in the school for the rest of her life? Biting his lip glaring out the window for a brief moment before turning his attention on Paradox. It was sad having heard that she didn't have family or ever been past the property, he thought. He didn't know his father or mother, but he sure did live with his aunt and uncle.

Gray smile nodding his head glad that she had it right on the dot on why they were there. "That my dear is exactly what I was looking for someone to say." He said. "Were here to learn to control the power you have. Everyone of you have an ability and I'm going to help you control it. Now some of you might think you don't but you do we just have to find what triggers it."
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:45 pm

Miley leaned back into her chair thinking. She felt as if she had told the new kid to much. Part of that came from her not typically talking to the new kids. She typically didn’t talk to kids until they had been there a while. With Lily it had taken her a month to talk to her, and another month to admit that she had no family. So why had she already told this boy something that it took two months to tell her best friend. She barley knew him anyway.

The girl smiled, leaning back into her desk proud of getting the answer correct. Josh looked up at Gray when he said that everyone there had an ability. “ If it hasn’t shown itself, than how do you know that we have an ability? What if you made a mistake?” He asked. Josh was one of the few who didn’t know what his gift was, and he was skeptical that he even had one.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:08 am

Diego tilted his head it was just to much information she give him. Sighing as he took down notes wondering why she told him all this? It wasn't like he'll spill out his life out to her beside she probably didn't want to hear about it. Now having a hard time paying attention to what Paradox was saying since his mind drifted off to Miley having no family. Looking down at his notebook knowing he needed to pay attention to the lecture putting the thoughts about Miley information out of his mind as he focus on taking down more notes.

Gray clear his throat looking at Josh as he asked the question about how he'll know if they had power if it hasn't shown itself. Couldn't help but smile walking over standing in front of Josh desk. "If you think I made an mistake I'll like to ask why are you here in this class? Your free to walk out and go to your next class. Although you do have an ability I'm sure of that." He said waiting to see if Josh would leave or stay.
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:18 pm

Miley looked up at Paradox as he droned on and on about whatever he was talking about. She was sure it had to do with something important but she couldn’t focus on what it was. Her thoughts drifted to what the outside world was like. What where non-gifteds like. Did they know about gifted, or not? She was slowly releasing that she knew none of the answers to her questions, and it frustrated her. She couldn’t help but curse, and thank, Diego for bringing these thoughts to the forefront of her mind.

Josh looked up as Gray walked over to his desk, saying that he was free to go to his next class if he thought that the old man had made a mistake. He stood. “ I’m only here because I have to be. But since it seems I don’t have to be-” He never finished his sentence for he walked out of the room. The girl watched him go, looking as if she was worried for his mental health. “ Can he do that?” She asked.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:16 pm

Diego glance down at this notes making sure he was writing it down right since his mind drifted off where it shouldn't be. Something was bothering him knowing Miley had to have parents or she wouldn't have been born leaning back against his chair. Frustrated with this whole lesson as Paradox continued on with the civil war bored out of his mind. Paradox pause in mid sentence having heard Miley curse though he continue on, deciding he'll let Gray know and let him deal with her cursing in class.

Gray raise an eyebrow watching Josh stand up telling him that he's only there cause he had to be. Wanting to shout at Josh but held it in as he walk out of the room. Sighing walking back to the desk, looking over at the girl as she ask if Josh could do that? "Yes I give him permission to do so." He said stroking his beard. "That boy going to end up having trouble keeping his power in check." He mumble  "Now the whole reason your here is to control your gift so it won't control you. I seen what happens when the gift takes control, and it's not pretty."
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:46 pm

Miley heard Paradox pause and frowned, knowing that he had heard her curse. Here she thought she had been as silent as a mouse with it. Now she was probably going to get a detention or something. Not that it mattered all that much. It wouldn’t be her first time getting a detention and it wouldn’t be her last. She looked down at what notes she had taken, which were not nearly everything on the board. She sighed and looked at the board, quickly copying down what was there, though she didn’t understand any of it. She figured that she would figure it out later.

The girl looked at Gray when he said that Josh could do that. She than glanced at the door, before looking back at Gray as he spoke once more. She tilted her head when he said that when a gift took control that it wasn’t pretty. “ Mr. Gray, what happens when a gift takes control?” She asked, curious as to what did happen, for she never had seen it herself.

Josh walked out of the room, and smoke was practically coming out of his ears he was so angry. He turned the corner, and then another, getting lost in the maze that was the school. He didn’t care where he went, as long as it was away from the classroom.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top