The Past (Regret & Lord)

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Re: The Past (Regret & Lord)

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:15 pm

Miley looked at Diego as he said that it was both of their faults. She grinned. “ I’ll accept that.” She said, as she straightened up her back “ I hope everything is okay in your room. “ She said with as he said that Lila didn’t scare him off. She chuckled. “ Well, that’s good. She can be a little overbearing if you don’t know her. “ She said as he explained being on a farm most of the day. “ You used to be on a farm? Nice. That sounds amazing. “ She said as he asked how her last class was. “ It was pretty boring. Your’s?” She asked with a raised eyebrow.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Past (Regret & Lord)

Post by LordoftheRing on Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:37 pm

Diego raise an eyebrow looking at Miley as she told him that she hope everything was alright in his room? "Yeah of course everything alright at least last I checked." Running his fingers through his hair tilting his head as she told him that Lila could be overbearing if he didn't know her. "She seems alright to me." Listening to her nodding slightly. "Lots of work but yeah it's amazing living on a farm." Asking her how her last class went. And hearing her ask him about how his class went? "Oh it was interesting." For he didn't want to say boring. Wondering if he should tell her about having received a note. "Do kids play pranks with writing threats notes?" He asked.
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7