The Past (Regret & Lord)

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Past (Regret & Lord)

Post by LordoftheRing on Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:35 pm

Diego spend the rest of his time in the library reading though he did fall asleep. Only to be awakened by footsteps opening his eyes seeing several kids, not knowing what time it was though knowing class was over getting up out of the chair. Walking out of the library heading upstairs realizing he forgot his sketch book sighing going back downstairs to get it. Entering the library seeimg Cody looking through his sketch book. "If you don't mind can I have my sketch book." He asked. "Sure interesting pictures you have." Cody said handing him the book back.
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:10 pm

Miley looked at the group of students gathering in the Kitchen, including her friend Lily who was a fire breather, and a few years older than her. Miley walked over to her and sat down talking to her, as she waited for dinner to be ready. “ Hey isn’t there a new kid?” Lily asked. Miley nodded looked at Lily. “ Yeah he starts classes tomorrow. “ She said.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:47 pm

Diego took his sketch book smiling at Cody hearing him. "Yeah I suppose I draw okay." He said scratching the back of his neck. Not all sure what else to say to Cody "Hmm, supper should be ready in a bit." Cody said looking at Diego. "Right uh going to put my book away meet you in the dinning room." Diego said walking out of the library heading upstairs putting his sketch book away. Wondering if he could skip supper, though he did leave his room walking down the stairs glaring around as he peek in the dinning room.
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:56 am

Miley looked around as Diego peeked into the dinning room. Lila looked over and saw him. “ Hey Diego. “ She said motioning him into the kitchen. “ Come sit down. Dinner’s almost ready.” She said as she drained the spaghetti. Miley looked at Lily. The two made mundane conversation while they waited for dinner to be ready/

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:51 pm

Hearing Lila Diego grin staying quiet walking in the kitchen. Sitting himself on a stool. "Hmm, so I see though you don't mind if I eat in the kitchen instead of the dinning room?" He asked looking over his shoulder at the kids in the dinning room. He wasn't ready to face the crowd wanting to eat alone. Knowing that he'll have to get use to it one way or the other, though he hope that eating in the kitchen would be alright.
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:00 pm

“Yes i suppose so. You just can’t eat in your room, for i don’t want rats in this building is i can avoid it. “ She said as she poured the pasta back into the pot and putting a glob of butter in it before stirring it. “ I assume you don’t want to eat with the mob of kids in there?” She asked with a raised eyebrow.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:49 pm

Diego blink looking at Lila as she told him she suppose he could eat in the kitchen. "If you don't want me to I can eat in the dinning room." Thinking as she told him she didn't want him to est in his room. "Rats you got a rat problem?" Watching her pour the paste back into the pot. "Your right I don't want to eat with the mob." Fiddling with his thumbs.
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:02 pm

“ Oh you can eat in here just rarely do any students eat in here. Caught me a little off guard when you asked.” Lila said as she stirred the pasta. “ I do warn, you’ll have to go out there to get your food though. But you can eat in here. “ She assured him as she got a few hot pads out. “A little one. What do expect. We’re in the middle of the woods. Animals are going to smell the food and leave it alone? Not a chance. “ She said as he said he didn’t want to eat with the mob. “ Well you’ll have to get your food from it. “ She said as she sat two hot pads on a table, that no one was sitting at, out in the dining area, before coming back.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:17 pm

Diego raise an eyebrow hearing Lila tell him that he caught her off guard by asking if he could eat in the kitchen. "Oh I guess I'm a strange one asking you that question." He said fiddling with his thumbs. Looking out in the dinning room as she told him he'll have to get his food. "That shouldn't be a problem." Watching the kids turning his attention back to Lila. "A little one? "Rubbing his chin thinking. "Uh interesting do you happen to have a cat around or if you lile I could…" pausing shaking his head going quiet. What was he thinking of course it wouldn't work, then agsin it just might. "Never mimd think I won't talk to the rats." Watching Lila go out to the dinning area. Leaning against the side of the counter tipping his fingers deep in thought.
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:01 pm

Lila looked at him as he said that he was that strange one asking her that question. “ Perhaps so, but nothing wrong with that. “ She said as she grabbed the pasta and brought it out to the food counter. SHe saw a few kids head for it and she narrowed her eyes at them. “ Wait! I did not call for dinner yet. “ She said to them before walking into the kitchen, hearing Deigo. “No we don’t have a cat. “ She said as he said he wouldn’t talk to the rats. “ I mean if you wanted you could, though i’m not going to make you. “ She said as she brought the sauce out to the table.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:17 pm

Diego tilted his head noticing Lila looking at him nodding as she told him there nothing wrong asking the question. "No of course not better to ask and make sure it be okay eating in the kitchen." He said running his fingers through his hair. Staying quiet watching her take the pasta to the food counter. Shifting to his left hearing her say they didn't have a cat in the building. "Hmm, guess cat's aren't allowed?" He asked shaking his head. "I might just talk to the rats after dinner." Scratching his neck. "So when's dinner going to be ready? Gray asked walkimg into the kitchen.
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:35 pm

Lila looked at Diego as he spoke. “ Yes you are fine to eat in here. “ She said. “ Basically you can eat anywhere expect your room, for those are not cleaned by anyone of the staff. “ She said. “ We’d prefer not to have crumbs attract outside animals.” She said as he asked if Cats were allowed. “ That would be a question for Gray, for i do not know. “ She said as he said he might just talk to the rats after Dinner. “ Feel free to. “ SHe said as Gray walked in asking when Dinner was going to be ready. “ As soon as I’m done. That’s when. “ She replied to him.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:52 pm

Diego bit his lip nodding as Lila told him it was fine to eat in the kitchen. "Alright just making sure. And to tell you my room most likely going to remain spotless." He said. Looking over in the dinning area at the crowd of students watching them. They seem to be having fun talking and fooling around,turning his head as Lila told him he'll have to ask Gray. "Hmm, I might." He muttered lost in thought. Gray tilted his head raising an eyebrow as Lila told him it would be ready as soon as she was done." Wonderful news." He said noticing Diego. "Hello what's you doing in here?" Thinking Diego would be hanging out with his friends.
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:09 am

Lila nodded as she listened to him. “Still. If we have that rule for one of you, it must go for the rest. “ She said as she heard him mutter about how he might. She was about to ask, But Gray had spoken once more. “ And the time i am done is now. THough you’ll have to get in line like everyone else. “ She said as she moved the last few things out to the serving table. “ Grub is up. “ She called to those in the dining hall, before moving out of the way to let them eat. She returned to the kitchen.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:25 pm

"Hmm, yeah that sure sounds good the rule and all that is." Diego said smiling. Looking over at Gray as he ask what he doing in the kitchen? "T-ta-talking in to Lila sir is that against the rules?" He asked. Gray raise his eyebrows looking back at Diego. "No problem just curious why you not at a table." Gray said. Turning his attention on Lila as she told him that she was done. "Me have to get in line? We gotta figure out a better way with getting food." Shaking his head. Watching Lila put the last things on the serving table. "You don't have to call me sir." Gray told Diego. And when Lila return back to the kitchen. Gray pushing Diego gently out of the kitchen "Get ya Grub be the first in line." Grinning watching Diego trip over his own feet, not expecting Diego to trip. "Clumsy boy gotta get him into shape." Gray mutter.
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:29 pm

Lila looked at Gray and Diego as he they talked. “ Thanks it’s a rule i came up with awhile back. “ She said as Gray asked what he was Doing and Diego stuttered out a response. “ It’s not against the rules to talk to me. If it was that wuld be a very bad rule. “ She said. WHen Gray mentioned that they had to get a better way of getting food she raised an eyebrow. “ Like what?” She asked, as Gray said that Diego didn’t have to call him sir. SHe chuckled as Gray motioned for Diego to get out of the kitchen to go get his food. WHen he Tripped Lila was taken by surprise.
Miley walked over to Diego and held out a hand. “ You okay?” She asked him.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:12 am

Gray turn his attention on Lila as she ask him like what? "I haven't slightest clue I'll have to think it over. And what's with all the rule I never made a rule against students not able to talk with you." He said. Though Gray was curious about the who thing about rules. Why were Lila and Diego talking about it. Diego thought it would be better to have address Gray as sir though hearing him say that he didn't need to call him sir. Wanting to speak although didn't get the chance as Gray told him to go get his food. Tripping over his feet having a plan though before he could take action on it noticing Miley offering her hand to help him up. "Yes I'm just fine trip all the time when I'm nerves." He said taking her hand. How could he refuse her help it would be rude though he was embarrassed by the whole trip over his feet act.
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:09 pm

Lila looked at Gray, confused when he said that he had never made a rule against students talking to her. “ No one said you did. And if you had, i’d tell you something different. “ She said raiseing an eyebrow. “ And when you think of a better way, let me know. “ She added as she turned to watch the students. Several had already started in on the meal, and there was one or two students who were already sitting down eating.
Miley looked at Diego as he said that he was from just tripped from nerves. “ Good for you. You trip when you’re nervous. “ She said as she helped him up. “ Fun fact, no one cares that you tripped. “That’s probably one of the things you can do, and no one will care. There have been way more embarrassing things around here trust me. “ She said as she started towards the line.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:01 am

Gray shrugged pulling out a newspaper grumbling under his breath. "Hmm, very interesting what are we talking about? No rules and everything turn into chaos." He muttered flipping through the newspaper. Then look over at Lila as she told him to let her know when he thought of a better way. "Im thst case I already have a plan though I'll tell you later." He said turning his full attention back on reading the newspaper.
"Wow had anyone told you that your a joy killer?" Diego asked getting to his feet. Thinking it was nice that nobody care if he fell or not, not liking the who more embarrassing ways then tripping. Though he did Notice that Miley was right about nobody laughing. A kid came over looking at Diego watching Miley start for the line. "I choose you." The kid said to Diego. Before running off to get in line That sure was random, Diego thought getting in line. Thinking once he got his food he could escape into the kitchen.
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:42 pm

Lila looked at Gray as he said that if there weren’t rules everything would turn into chaos. “ Yes i know. But there are no rules against talking to me. “ She said as he flipped through the newspaper. “ Why not tell me now when we are in here-” She trailed off knowing he had turned to the newspaper reading it fully. She rolled her eyes as she walked to the sink and put away dishes from earlier.
“ Joy killer?” Miley asked with a raised eyebrow. “ I’ve been called a lot of things. Joy Killer is not one of them. Most think i’m pretty entertaining actually. “ She said with a small smile. She then started off to the food, as the kid came up to Diego saying that he choose him. She raised an eyebrow wondering what that was about. Though she didn’t say anything as she got some pasta into her bowl.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:50 pm

Gray raise an eyebrow hearing Lila say there was no rule of students talking to her. Peeking over the edge of his newspaper at her. "Uh-huh that can always change ya know." Rolling his eyes behind the newspaper so Lila couldn't see him roll his eyes. Finding the comic section reading though hearing Lila ask why didn't he tell her now? "Prefer to tell you later I still need to think how it can work out without the students complaining all about it." He answer.
Diego shrugg as Miley told him that she been called alot of things never joy killer. "Uh well you can add that to your list." He said grinning. The kid bounce as he stood behind Miley in line seeing Diego stand behind him. "Dude your new right?" The kid asked. Diego nodded." I suppose I'm new arrive last night." He said seeing Ashley walk by with her food. Though she halted looking at him then to the kid. "Good luck." Ashley told Diego walking off to find a table. Diego frown glaring at the kid. "Your not planning to cut my throat are you?"
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:41 pm

Lila looked at Gray as he said that that could change. “ Not well I’m around. The students are stuck with me to talk to, whether they like it or not. “ She said as he looked back at the newspaper. “ I know you’re rolling your eyes at me. “ She said as she walked to the fridge taking some water out and pouring herself a glass. She rolled her eyes as he said that he still needed to figure out how to work it out without students complaining.
Miley looked at Diego as he said that she could add Joy killer to her list. “ Yeah, i think i’ll hold off on doing that. “ She said as she turned to get some pasta out of the pot. She heard the kid bounce behind her, and speak to Deigo asking if he was new. She rolled her eyes at him, focusing on getting some sauce. Lily came up to the line and heard Deigo ask if he was planning to cut his throat. “ I doubt it. What would make you think someone would want to cut your throat?” She asked.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:34 pm

Gray sighed rolling his eyes as Lila told him she knew that he was rolling his eyes at her. "Technical I'm rolling my eyes at the newspaper not at you. And if you so wish I could always ask you to leave and hire someone else but I won't do so." He said peeking at her for a brief moment before continuing flipping through the newspaper.
Diego shrugg hearing Miley say she'll hold off on putting joy killer on her list. "Suit yourself whatever you wantta do, none of my business." Seeing Ashley looking at him sighing as she told him good luck. The kid tilted his head looking at Diego as he ask the question of planning to cut his throat? About to speak when Lila show up beating him on answering. "As Lila says why would I want to cut your throat newbie." Blake muttered. "I don't know he looks like an innocent kid but could be really some sort of mad killer to me." Diego said watching Blake get his pasta.
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:42 pm

Lila looked at Grey as he said that he had been rolling his eyes at the newspaper, not her. She looked at him. “ You got me there. “ She muttered as he continued saying he could always ask her to leave and hire someone else. “ I mean you could, but you’d have one awful time getting rid of me. “ She said as she watched the students.
Miley looked at Diego as he said that it was her business. Not his. She nodded, completly agreeing with him as she went back to where she and Lily had been sitting. Lily looked at Ashley wondering why she had said good luck. She shook her head looking back at Diego. “ Blake isn’t that mad. “ She said as she shifted her weight in between feet. “ Besides if he did, he’d have Lila and Gray to answer to. And i’m pretty sure no one wants that. “ She said as she watched Miley go back to their seats with her food. She looked at Diego. “ I’m Lily. Lily Goodwin, by the way. I would offer to shake your hand but i’d probably give you third degree burns. “ She said with a small shrug.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:46 pm

Gray raise his eyebrows hearing Lila tell him he'll have a an awful time of getting rid of her. "Yes so I would though I'm pretty sure Seth would love to help trapping you inside a wall." He said not bothing to look up from his newspaper. "Since I'm a nice man I won't get rid of you been here since nearly the beginning haven't you?" Putting the newspaper down on the counter.
Blake scratch the back of his neck glaring over his shoulder at Diego sighing. "And I thought you were cool man now I'm not all sure bout that." Finishing getting his pasta. Diego turn as Lily spoke to him about Blake isn't mad. "You sure about that?" Watching Blake for a second shrugging as Blake spoke to him. "I haven't a clue." He muttered as Blake walk off. His attention back on Lily as she told him that Blake would have Gray and Lila to answer to. "Third degree burn now I won't want that, if you all rescue me I'm going to retreat back to the kitchen." Diego said walking back to the kitchen.
Ashley saw Lily looking in her direction smiling having a conversation with Cody and Matthew.
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top