The Past (Regret & Lord)

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Past (Regret & Lord)

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:25 pm

Lila raised an eyebrow as Gray said that Seth would love to trap her inside a wall. “ I’m sure he would. But that’s never going to happen. “ She said as she watched the line get shorter and shorter. She was glad that the students were moving quickly through the line. She then looked at Gray as he said that he wouldn’t get rid of her. “ Yes i have been here since the beginning. An i don’t plan on leaving unless i’m dead or the school disbands for some awful reason. “ She said as he put the newspaper down. “ Is there any good news out there?” She asked nodding to the newspaper.
Lily looked at Blake as he said that Diego wasn’t cool. “ And who are you to decide who’s cool and who’s not?” She asked with a raised eyebrow at him. When Deigo asked her if she was she that Blake wasn’t mad she shook her head. “ Honestly i’m not sure. But i’ve been told. “ She said as she grabbed a bowl and got some pasta. She looked at Diego as he walked back to the kitchen. She sighed. “ The new kids are always so shy. “ She said with a sigh as she waited for the sauce ladle to be free so she could use it.S He glanced back at Ashley and smiled, glad to see her once more. THough she didn’t linger long before she returned to her food.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:01 am

Gray rub his chin looking at Lila as she told him Seth would love to although wouldn't happen. "And how you know that it won't happened eh? Let me tell you when Seth gets an order he makes sure it's carried out. He ain't  called Phantom for nothing ya know and he could be standing behind without you knowing it." Tossing the newspaper down. "Hum bug." He muttered shaking his head. "Same old news that's what it is." He said as she asked if there was any good news.
Blake frown shrugging as Lily ask who he was to decide who's cool and who's not? "Your correct I'm not mad I'm insane." Laughing as he walk off. Diego raise his eyebrows watching Blake. "Huh and now I wonder what he up to? And you neen told he's not mad by who if I may ask?" Finishing getting his pasta on his plate walking back to the kitchen. Ashley roll her eyes as Matthew ask her a question about whether Diego was good at math. "How would I know why don't you ask him." Surely Diego would know if he was good at math. She thought . "Look a possum." She said as both boys head turn. She grab her plate walking off joining Lily and Miley's table. "That always works even though we never had a possum in the school." She said smiling. "So Miley how did the short tour go did he tell you everything about himself to you?"
Diego enter the kitchen nodding to Lila and Gray before going over to the counter to eat his pasta.
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:00 am

Lila looked as Gray as he asked how she knew it wouldn’t happen. “ Because I know everything. “ She said sarcastically looking at him. “ I know why he is called the Phantom. And yes he could be behind me for all i know. “ She said with a simple shrug not to worried about it as she leaned against the counter watching him throw the paper down. “ Easy there. “ She said as he said it was the same old news. “ People killing each other, robberies, some fires?” She guessed with a raised eyebrow looking at him.
Lily looked at Blake as he said that she was correct. He was insane. Than he laughed as he walked off. She shook her head grabbing a bowl and getting some pasta as Diego spoke to her. “ WHo told me he’s not mad? Lila did. “ She said as he started back towards the kitchen. She shook her head walking back towards where Miley was sitting. She looked at Miley who had turned just in time to see Diego walk into the kitchen, and AShley joined them asked how the tour went. “ It went. He didn’t really get to finish. “ She said as Ashley asked if he told everything about himself to her. “ No. He didn’t. He’s very introverted. “ She said, choosing her words carefully, before she took a bite of food.
Lila looked at Diego. “Was it as bad as you thought it was going to be?” She asked.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:41 pm

Gray tilted his head to one side narrowing his eyes as Lila sarcastically told him she knows all. "Oh I see are you the great eye that sees all and seeks out the one ring? If so begone for I don't want you anywhere in my school." He said shrugging hearing her tell him easy there. "If you like to know what the paper says your welcome to read it, instead of asking me every time I read it and yes pretty much killing robberies and fires. I don't understand why you don't read the newspaper."
Diego didn't say a word just looking at the adults for a second before walking over to the counter beginning to eat his pasta listening to them.
Ashley raise an eyebrow as Miley told her that the tour went that he didn't get to finish. "Bummer must be a pain not able to finish the tour. Though don't you hate doing tours and yet I heard you offer to give him one. And knowing you don't like giving tours." She said chuckling as she heard that Diego was introverted."Really? You must tell me more." She tease grinning. "Though you two have no clue what Blake plans to do with Diego?" She ask both Miley and Lilly. Surprise they haven't figure out why Blake choose Diego.
Diego thought as Lila ask him the question nodding his head. "I suppose not but I still prefer to kind of keep out of the way till I get use to it." He said looking out in the dinning area. "Hey boss just say the word and I'll deal with Lila." Phantom said walking over with a plate of pasta.
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:37 pm

Lila looked at Gray as he tilted his head and narrowed his eyes. “ No. I’m not the great eye. I am the one who helps you run this school. “ She said as he told her that she was welcome to read the paper, an idea she didn’t take to kindly to. “ But asking you is oh so much funner. “ She said with a grin as he said it was the same. “ I don’t read the newspaper because it’ll make me not want to send the kids out into the world. It makes me not want to go out there. “ She said leaning against the counter. She looked at Diego as he walked to the counter and began to eat. “ I see you are back. Didn’t get dragged to a table by Ashley or Miley i see. That’s quite interesting. “ She said with smile as she looked at the kids in the dining hall for a moment before back at Gray.
Though She looked at Deigo as he spoke, saying he’d rather get stay out of the way until he was used to it. “ I Suppose you will. “ She said as she heard Phantom speak. She looked at him. “ Yeah. Have fun with that. Though i sure hope my gift doesn’t get out of hand and i end up killing instead of healing you next time you get a wound. “ She said looking at him

Miley looked at Ashley as she asked if she hated tours. “ I guess my mind has changed a bit then?” She said with a smile as she took a few bites of pasta. “ Oh you think he’s cute don’t you. “ Lily said with a grin. Once receiving no response from her friend. “ That’s why she offered a tour. “ She said looking at Ashley. Miley glared at her friend, before looking at Ashley. “ He just doesn’t know how to handle crowds i guess. “ She said with a shrug. “ And we have no clue as to what Blake plans. I try to block Blake out most of the time. “ Miley said.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:18 am

"That's what I thought." Gray muttered raising an eyebrow hearing Lila say it was much funner asking him for the news. "Uh huh is that so." Rubbing his chin an idea came to mind. "Okay then I'll start reading the newspaper out loud that way you'll know what's going on." Picking up the newspaper about to start reading. Though getting interrupted by Lila as she told him that if she read the newspaper it would make her not want to send kids out. "Uh when was the last time you left this school? Cause I'm pretty sure you haven't gone out since I hired you." Seeing Diego enter staying quiet listening to Lila. "If you excuse me think I'll get my food before it's all gone."
Diego look up from his food hearing Lila shrugging. "Guess they don't want to have a boy around." Taking a bit of his food glaring over at Phantom as he spoke with Gray. Smiling at Lila as he continue eating not wanting to get involve in a conversation.
Phantom thought hearing Lila shaking his head. "Well lucky Gray told me to stand down see ya." Turning walking out humming as he join the first table he came to.

Ashley glare out a window raising her eyebrows hearing Miley's friend ask Miley if she thinks he's cute. Grinning nodding to Lily now it made more sense why Miley give Diego a tour. "So he's cute and I thought you were against boys. Finishing eating her pasta. "You outta catch him alone hug him and tell him he's cute." Leaning back slightly. "He better get use to handling crowded or he isn't going to last long here." Standing up looking at Miley. "Block Blake out. Well I'll let you figure it out of what he plans to do. I'm going to get more be back."
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:17 pm

Lila looked at Gray as he rubbed his chin asking if that was so. SHe shrugged, though nodded. IT seemed that was how it was. When he said that he would start reading the newspaper outloud so she could know what was going on. “ Why thank you. “ She said rolling her eyes as he started to read. Though after about a minute she couldn’t take it and continued on saying it would make her not want to send the kids out. “ I don’t know the last time I left the school. I know I have since being hired though. I’ve gone to get kids before. And supplies. I just don’t do it often. “ She said as he said that he was going to go get food. “ Have fun. “ She said turning to Diego.
“ Or me. I don’t quite know. Either way how has your first full day with us been?” She asked looking at Diego as he started to eating. She figured she should make conversation with the students when she could.
Though it seemed her that no one else wanted her to talk to the students for Phantom came up to her and spoke. “ Well good for me. “ She said in response to him, as he walked off and joined the first table he came to. She shook her head, looking back at Deigo waiting for his response.

Miley looked at Ashley and Lily, mostly Lily, as there was a small silence among them. Though it was quickly broken by Ashley. “ I’m not against boys. Just I’m not into them. Why should i be?” She asked. “ He is not cute. “ SHe added, Lily rolled her eyes. “ Well i think he’s adorable. “ She said taking a bite of food. Miley shook her head, ignoring her friend as she looked at Ashley as she said that she should hug him and say he’s cute. “ Or i could not. “ Miley said as Ashley spoke about Diego needing to learn how to handle crowds. “ I mean he could hide in the kitchen and live. “ She said as AShley said to block blake out. “ I always do. And have fun. “ She said with a smile as she took a bite.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:30 am

"Ahh so you find it boring when I read outloud tp you eh?" Gray said grinning. Putting the newspaper down. "On second thoughts I think I'll just let you read it instead of reading outloud." Listening to Lila tell him she goes to get students and supplies. "Thst be correct although I believe I mainly send Paradox to do the runs." Telling her he was going to get his dinner walking out hearing her say have fun.
Diego thought as Lila spoke to him about she didn't quite know, although when she ask how his whole first day been? "It's good love the tour even though I don't think we got all that far." He said looking down at his plate. As Paradox spoke with Lila. Watching him walk out. "Do you guys act like this all the time?" He asked taking another fork full of pasta.

Ashley raise an eyebrow looking at Lily hearing her say that Diego's adorable. Hearing Miley Miley speak about she wasn't against boys "Oh I see it would explain it all." She said. Now she knew Miley seem not all that interests in Diego. More like Lilly was the way she said he's adorable. Chuckling as Miley told her he could hide in the kitchen and live. "So he'll be living in the kitchen I don't know how Lila going to like that." Standing up to go get more food.
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:26 pm

Lila looked at Gray and nodded when he asked if she found it boring when he read out loud to her. “ It is quite boring. “ She said as she stretched her arms out in front of her with a yawn. She raised an eyebrow as he said that she could read the paper herself. Though she didn’t touch the paper as she turned to Gray as he said he sent Paradox to do runs. “ You do. But i still do them every now and then. “ She said as he walked out.
Lila looked at Diego waiting for him to respond to her question. When he said that they didn’t get that far. “ IF you’d like I can have one of the older students show you around. “ She said. “ It may help you get the layout of the place quicker. “ She said turning to Paradox as they spoke, before he walked out. She looked back at Diego as he asked if they acted like that all the time. “ Yes. “ She said with a smile. “ It is normal behavior. “ She said.

Miley looked at Ashley raising an eyebrow. “ Why would you think i’m against boys?” She asked curiously. Lily looked at her friend with a raised eyebrow. “ Well the fact that any boy that you talk to, or who shows interested in you almost always gets their hand chopped off, may be a factor. “ Lily said. “ Bitten off sorry. “ She said. Miley narrowed her eyes at her friend before looking at Ashley as she spoke about Lila not liking him being in the kitchen. “ She may not mind it. “ Miley said with a shrug as Ashley stood and went to get more food, with Lily in tow.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:12 pm

Gray shook his head as Lila told him it was quite boring grinning." Oh well guess you'll have to read or live without knowing what's going on in the real world." He told her. Nodding as she added that she did some once and while. "Yeah I know and it's good." Saying that over his shoulder as he walk out.
Diego look at Lila hearing her say she could have an older student to show him around nodding." Sure that be great." He told her. Looking over in the dining area. "Love to know the layout of the place." Turning his attention on Lila. Hearing her say yes thst it was normal behavior. Not all sure how to relpy. "Hmm, interesting." He finally said.staring at his now empty plate.

Ashley shrugg hearing Miley ask why she thinks she's against boys? Though didn't have to answer since Lily did it for her. Nodding in agreement with Lilly. "That's true you attend to… really doesn't matter just don't try to um never mind." Sighing as Miley pointed out that Lila might not mind it. "Gray's not going to like him living in the kitchen." Walking off noticing Lily in tow. "Going for seconds as well?" She asked.
Cody saw that Miley was alone looking left and right telling Matthew he'll be back. Walking over to the table Miley sat at glaring over his shoulder to make sure Ashley and Lilly were out of hearing range. "Thought I'll tell you the kid Diego he drew a picture of you." He said. "Thought you'll like to know." Walking away returning to Matthew. "What's that all that about?" Matthew asked.
Ashley nodded to Gray as she saw him get his food. "How's you day today?" Gray asked both girls.
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:11 pm

Lila looked at Gray raising an eyebrow. “ I guess i shall huh?” She said shaking her head as she looked around the kitchen as if looking for something to do with her hands. That was exactly what she was doing as well. She glanced at Gray as he said it was good. She nodded. “ Would be better if i got to do more. “ She muttered under her breath.
Lila looked at Diego as he said that it would be great. “ Awesome. I will get that arranged. Do you have any class times when you are free?” She asked him as he said he would love to know the layout of the place. “ It’s pretty simple once you get to know it. “ She said as he said it was interesting staring at his empty plate.

Miley looked at them as they nodded in agreement with each other. “ Well. I guess that is something to work on this year. Isn’t it. “ She said as they stood and went to go get more food. Before they left, however, Ashley mentioned Gray not liking him to live in the kitchen. “ You really think Lila will let him shoo Deigo out?” She asked with a raised eyebrow. Lily shrugged staying out of the argument. “ Yes i am going for seconds. “ She said as she followed Ashley.
Miley saw Cody approach her and frowned as he started to speak to her. “ You act like i am bothered by that Cody. “ She said. “ In fact you seem more bothered by it then myself. “ She said as he walked away. She rolled her eyes thinking that he was an idiot as she went back to her food. She did believe what she had stated. What did it matter if he had drawn a picture of her? He was allowed to draw a picture of whoever he wanted as long as it wasn’t inappropriate or hung up anywhere. If that was a case, well then they were going to have a problem.
“ Long. And consisting of way to much out-of-class work. “ Lily responded immediately when Gray asked. She peered up at him. “ Your day?” She asked as she scooped out some noodles.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:09 pm

Gray saw Lila rise her eyebrow though didn't question it knowing she has her reasons. "Yep guess so." Noticing her looking around. Signing as he walk out, not hearing her muttering under her breath. After all he was in a hurry to get his meal.
Diego tug in his earlobe hearing Lila ask him if he had any time classes free. "I'll have to check on my schedule." He said staring at his plate. Though pulled out his schedule looking at it. "Uh it seem a tight schedule got an half hour free time in the morning and an hour during lunch break." He told Lila folding his schedule back up neatly tucking it back in his pocket.

Ashley shook her head smiling. "Yesh guess so." As Miley told her she'll have to it this year. "Though who knows someone just might bite back one of these days." She said standing up. "Then again I highly doubt it would happen." Walking towards the direction of the food line. Although halted as Miley pointed out if Lila would let him shoo Diego out of the kitchen? "Gray's smart he'll figure out a way to get Diego out." She called back.
Cody raise an eyebrow hearing Miley say she wasn't bothered by it shrugging. "Don't you find it odd?" Though walk away. Knowing Miley didn't like to talk to boys all that much. Plus she didn't care a waste of his own time next time he won't even bother. Looking at Matthew ask the question. "Nothing." He muttered.
Gray nodded filling his plate with pasta. "Hmm, long isn't every day long? And what you mean by way to much out of class work Do you want me to give you more class work?" He asked. "My day been interesting lots of work you know , and have you seen the new kid Diego he's hiding in the kitchen if you like to go talk to him."
Ashley smile at her father keeping quiet as she got her pasta listening to Gray talk. "That's sounds good Lily you should go invite him to join us." She said returning to their table. Grinning looking at Miley. "What should we talk about?" She asked Miley.
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:45 am

Lila looked at Gray as he walked out. She shook her head as she looked at Diego, who said that he would need to check his schedule. “ Of course. “ She said. She had expected that he would need to. He had barely even had the schedule for a day. It was be insane to expect him to have it memorized that soon. WHen he said that he had a tight schedule she sighed. “ Well it may have to wait til the weekend then, or happen tonight. Which ever you would prefer. I’m sure i could convince one of the students to show you around tonight. “ She said with a small smile. She wondered why they had made his schedule so tightly packed, but said nothing. She didn’t have that much say on schedules. She looked at him, waiting for an answer.
“ Hi Lily. “ SHe said seeing Lily’s head pop into the kitchen

Miley raised an eyebrow when Ashley said that she knew someone who bite back. She had no clue who that could be, and didn’t ask seeing as Ashley had walked away with Lily already. She just thought the conversation had ended when Ashley called back to her saying that Gray would figure out a way to get Diego out of the kitchen. She raised an eyebrow. That would be fun to watch. It was always fun to watch Lila and Gray interact with each other. She chuckled at the thought. Though when Cody came over, the smile disappeared off her face until he walked away asked if she found it out. “ Well everyone here is a little odd. “ She said. She often thought that people forgot that she had practically been raised at the School. She had been around all things odd and weird and abnormal since she was born. Nothing really bothered her at this point.
Lily looked at Gray as he asked if every day was a long day. “ And that sir, is precisely the problem. Everyday is long!” She said as she got her sauce and stood off to the side waiting for Ashley. “ Please don’t give me more class work. I want to be able to read once in awhile you know. “ She said as Gray asked if she had seen the new kid hiding in the kitchen. She was about to respond, that she had, but Ashley had beat her to it. She said that she should go invite him to join them. Sighing she nodded making her way to the kitchen, poking her head in.
“ Hey Lila. “ Lily said as she looked at Diego. “ A few of my friends would like to know if you would like to join us at out table. Instead of hiding in the kitchen. “ She said. “ I promise we don’t bite. Well expect Miley. SHe won’t though. “ She said quickly. She didn’t really like talking to new people.
Miley heard Ashley return and looked for Lily. “ We should talk about where Lily went. Where did Lily go exactly?” She asked with a raised eyebrow.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:57 pm

Diego bit his lip patting his pocket where his schedule was looking at Lila. Hearing her say that they could arrange the tour during the weekend or even tonight, scratching his back of his head. "Uh I'll say weekend I'll prefer thrn tonight. He said. Looking out of the kitchen into the dining area tugging on his earlobe. He just wasn't ready to wander around with someone he didn't know all that well. Wondering which kids were okay to hang out and those who weren't all that friendly. His gaze on Miley noticing she was the alone wondering where the other two girls go! Though hearing Lila say hi to Lily seeing her head pop in the kitchen.

Gray thought as Lily told him that was precisely the problem everyday being long. "Hmm, I don't have a problem with everyday being long, in fact I prefer them to be long then short. Not much you can get done if we have short days." He said watching her get her sauce. Grinning as she ask him not to give her more class work. "We shall see depends on my mood and you get to read in class you lnow." He added. Looking over at Ashley as she told Lily to go invite Diego to join them. Wondering why she would ask Lily to do it instead of her. wanting to ask though didn't watching Lily walk over to the kitchen. Knowing he had to watch to see if Diego would accept the invitation. Seeing Ashley walk back to the table raising his eyebrows, shaking his head walking over to a table not to far from the kitchen. Wanting to listen in on Lilly as she asked Diego to join them.
Ashley wasn't all that surprised as Miley told her they should talk about where Lilly went? Smiling placing her plate down on the table. "She went into the kitchen to talk with Diego is that okay?" She asked.
Diego raise an eyebrow as Lilly ask him that her friends would like to know if he'll join them at their table. "Uh s-s-s-sure w-which t-t-table I'll h-h-h-have to g-get seconds." He said looking at his empty plate. Knowing that it would be rude to refuse an invitation to join. It wouldn't kill him would it, he thought.
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:17 pm

Lila looked at Diego, waiting for his response from her question. “ I’ll get it set up for Saturday then. “ She said with a smile as she looked around at the crowd of kids. “ If there’s anyone in particular that you want to give you the tour, let me know so i can ask them. “ She added as she followed his gaze to where Miley sat alone for the second. Lily smiled at Diego and Lila. “ Dinner’s great by the way.” She said to Lila. LIla smiled. “ Thank you. “ She said looking between the students.

Lily looked at Gray as he said that he didn’t like short days. “ I like short days. They at least don’t last forever, with minutes going by wasted because there’s nothing to do. “ She said with a smile before she started towards the kitchen. She didn’t get far for Gray spoke to her once more. She stopped, though didn’t say anything while she paused. Finally she came to the conclusion that she had nothing to say so she started towards the kitchen once more popping her head in.
Miley watched as Lily went to the kitchen and started talking to Diego. She wondered what was going on. Though she didn’t have to wait long, for Ashley had come over to sit down once more. Miley asked what was going on, and she got a good response. “ I suppose so. Lily can do whatever Lily wants. But why does she want to talk to Diego? She doesn’t typically talk to the newbies here. ” She asked, curiously.
Lily looked at Diego, leaning against the doorway as he spoke. “ The one in the back, where Miley sits. “ She said pointing out the table. “ And don’t worried you’ll see me. I’ve got some of the reddest hair in here. “ SHe said with a smile. “ Yeah there’s still some left. I’ll see you at the table in a few minutes, okay?” She asked looking at him. She didn’t move quite yet wanting to make sure she got a response from him.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:33 pm

Diego notice Lila looking in his direction half smiling slightly. As she told him that she'll set it up on Saturday. Though hearing her say that if he had anyone in particular to give him the tour all he had to do was tell her. Nodding to her not all sure if he had anyone in particular to give him a tour, after all he really didn't know the kids all that well. Getting distract by looking in Miley direction not all sure why his attention was on her? 'She out of my league.' He thought. Plus he'll probably make a fool of himself he wasn't good at talking to girls in the first place. His train of thoughts getting interrupted seeing Lily smile at him. Doing his best to smile only to give her a crooked grin instead. Listening to Lila say thank you, as Lilly told her that dinner's great.

Gray shook his head hearing Lilly say she liked short days. "Hmm, good for you if you keep yourself busy then the day outta go by fast." He said watching her. Seeing her stop waiting for her to speak, chuckling watching her continue walking towards the kitchen. Seem to him that she didn't have an answer for him sitting down eating and listening to several kids talk though his attention was mainly towards the kitchen.
Ashley raise an eyebrow glad that she told Miley a good response on why Lilly went to the kitchen. "Yes that's true she outta do what she wants to do." She said taking a bit of her pasta. Shrugging as Miley told her that Lilly wasn't the typically on talking to newbies? Thinking how to answer that question? "Well guess she had a change of heart or she really likes him and wants to get to know him. Who's knows you could ask her when she comes back." She said glaring over her shoulder towards the kitchen.

Diego was kind of hopeing that it was all some big joke of him actually being invited to join the girls. Though when Lilly told him which table he knew right then and there it wasn't nothing her lean against the doorway. Watching her point out the table lost for words as she told him that he'll see her since she had the reddest hair. Seeing her looking at him. "R-r-right o-o-once I get my f-f-f-food I'll j-join your table." He told her. Waiting for her to move so he'll be able to go and get more pasta. Wondering what he had gotten himself into?
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:25 pm

Lila gave a small smile as she listened to the kids. She really did hope that Diego would go with Lily. It would do him some good to get out and talk with other kids here. Besides not even Lila could keep him in the kitchen forever. Gray would get his way at some point. Better sooner than later. Maybe once they leave i’ll go get some food myself, Lila thought as he leaned against the counter. She typically ate last if at all. Not that she minded though. If it meant the kids ate she was okay with giving up a meal or two here or there. Eventually she got torn out of her thoughts as the kids started to speak again. She smiled as she turned her attention to them.

Miley looked at Ashley, very confused by why Lily would go talk to a newbie. Ashley also seemed to be avoiding the question. Or at least jumping around it. Miley felt like she had missed something when they had gone up to get food. “Did i miss something when you guys when up there to get seconds?” She finally asked, her curiosity getting the better of her. She took a bite of her own food as she looked at Ashley, waiting for a response. She followed Ashley’s gaze to where she was looking. She saw Lily talking to Diego, leaning against the wall. Finally Lily turned to start heading back to their table.

Lily nodded as Diego said he would be right there. “ Cool. “ She said as she slipped out of the doorway and started to head back to her table. Lila raised an eyebrow at them as she walked to the door. “ I think I’ll follow you out and get some food. “ Lila said as she walked to the door. Looking out among the students a few saw she was there and waved. She waved and smiled as she looked at Diego. “ Don’t be nervous. They are all really nice. I promise. “ Lila said looking at Diego.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:14 am

Gray frown looking over at one of the tables hearing a kid talk shaking his head. He'll have to to speak with that kid about language seeing the kid wave to him, waving back. Turning his attention back towards the kitchen in time to see Lily head back towards her table. Wondering if the conversation had gone alright noticing Lila waving to several kids. Knowing she'll be getting her food or so he hoped.. "Matthew just the person I'll like to talk to." He said seeing Matthew.

Ashley hoped that Miley would just drop it though she didn't sighing. Now she needed to think of course she miss the whole conversation with how Lilly and Gray's day went. Eating her food perhaps she should just tell Miley after all Miley wouldn't leave it alone till she got the answer. "Yes you did miss something and that something was I told Lilly to go talk with Diego, I didn't think she would have done it." She said watching Lilly walk back. "Now you'll have to ask Lily what they talk about cause I haven't a clue." Ashley said turning her attention back of her plate of pasta.

Diego nodded back not all to sure what to say as Lily said cool. Watching her walk away looking over at Lila as she told him she'll follow to get her food. Biting his lower lip nodding about to walk out till he realized he was forgetting his plate. Grabbing his plate walking out raising an eyebrow as Lila told him not to be nervous that the students were all really nice. "Of course they are it's just I'm not use to talking to people." He said. "I'll let you go first since you haven't eaten yet." Diego said waiting for Lila to get her pasta first.
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:28 am

Miley raised an eyebrow at Ashley as she waited for a response from the older girl. “ And let me guess. Lily did it?” Miley asked with a raised eyebrow. She knew Lily. She was to hardheaded to now go take on anything she viewed as a challenge. Miley sighed as she saw Ashey turn to her attention to food. She had a feeling that their conversation was over now. With one last sigh she took a sip of her water as she searched for Lily. Seconds later Lily was back at the table. She smirked. “ He’ll be here after he gets seconds. “ She told Ashley as she stirred up her spaghetti. Miley looked at her, wondering if she was going to say more about it or not. After a few seconds Lily began to eat and didn’t say anything else.

Lila watched as he forgot his plate and went back to get it. She raised an eyebrow, trying not to laugh. He had been so nervous he forgot his plat. Though as he walked back out she tried to reassure him that the other kids were nice. “ Of course. You’ll get used to it eventually though. “ She said as he offered to let her go first. “ Go ahead. I’ll be fine if i wait a few more minutes. “ She said motioning for him to go first. “ I’d prefer you guys to get your fill first anyway. “ She said with a smile. She was quite used to waiting, and actually didn’t mind it at all. She enjoyed it if anything.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:36 pm

Ashley sighed seeing Miley raise an eyebrow fiddling with her fork. "Yes exactly she did it which I find odd, cause I thought she'll just walk away." She said taking a bit of her spaghetti. "You can't me for Lily going to talk to him." Leaning slightly back in her chair. "All I did was suggest it that's all." Her full attention on her plate. Though seeing the smirk on Lily face she raise an eyebrow nearly dropping her fork. Hearing Lily say that Diego would be after he gets seconds. "Your serious he's going... you know you didn't really have to invite him." Ashley muttered. Surprise that Diego even accepted the invitation on joining them. Now watching Lilly eat thinking of a way to excuse herself from the table.

Diego nodded hearing Lila say he'll eventually get use to to it. Of course she was right he will it just was going to take some time, he thought. Looking at Lila as she told him to go on ahead wanting to protest but decided not to. "Very well I'll go first." He said getting his food. "If you don't mind I'm goimg join a girls table." He told her walking over to the table where Ashley, Miley and Lily were. Putting his plate down sitting down. "I uh..." pausing not sure of what to say to them. This was going going to be a disaster, he thought tugging on his earlobe.
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:31 pm

“ You would think she would. SHe doesn’t do the whole talking to people thing. “ Miley said as she sighed. She looked at Ashley, knowing there was nothing she could do, except wait not. Luckily she didn’t have to wait for Lily was there within a minutes. “ Hey in all fairness you told me to ask him. “ She said with a smile. “ And yes i did. If i didn’t invite him then neither of you were ever going to to it. “ She said looking at a surprised Miley. “ He’s actually coming over here?” She asked. Lily nodded. “ Yep. I think Lila kinda forced him a little bit. “ She said with a shrug. “ But whether she did or not he’s coming. “ SHe said taking a bite of her food. When she finished her bite she looked up seeing Diego. “ Go ahead and sit. You can sit anywhere really, we got plenty of room. “ She said motioning to the empty spots around them.

Lila looked at Diego as he nodded before he finally started to get food, She smiled. “ Good. Cause you weren’t going to win that battle. “ She said as she stepped up and got some noodles into a bowl for herself. She smiled when He said he was going to go join the girls. “ HAve fun. “ She said as she finished making her bowl. She then sighed and walked back into the kitchen to start wash water.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:59 pm

"As I said I excepted Lilly to just walk back to the table and ignore me." Ashley said shrugging. "Yes I know she doesn't talk to people, but guess what she did." Twiddling with her fork. Knowing that Diego was a shy person so Jason had told her, it wasn't like Diego would talk to Lilly. Ashley thought, hearing Lilly looking up at her. "And how do you know that I wouldn't invite him?" Raising an eyebrow. As Miley ask if Diego was coming to their table. "Interesting  you sure Lila force him a little, cause that doesn't sound like her." Ashley said.
Diego saw Lilly motion him to sit, sitting down he did looking at the girls. "S-so a-a-are you three b-best friends?" He asked. Lila told him to have fun or so that's the last thing to said as he walked away. Diego stir up his pasta waiting for one of them to answer. Maybe he shouldn't have ask for they probably were why else would they be sitting at the same table, he thought.

Matthew nodded his head listening to Gray. "Yeah I should be able to do that. I like building tables and think he'll enjoy sitting at a table in the corner away from us." Matthew said. "Good I'm counting on you doing that." Gray said smiling. Watching Matthew leave then he stood up himself, following Lila into the kitchen. "So I notice Diego left the kit without tripping over his own feet. How did you get him out?"
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:49 pm

Miley looked at Ashley, wanting to say something, but she didn’t. She looked at Lily as she sat down and they spoke, Lily looked at them. “ I do talk to people. I talk to you. “ She said as she took a bite of her food. She then looked at Ashley as she asked how she knew that he wouldn’t invite him. “ because if you were going to invite him you never would have asked me to. If you were going to ask him you would have just asked him. “ She said as Ashley asked if she was sure that Lila had forced him. “ Yes. “ She said looking at her. “ I know my aunt. She prodded him this way for sure. “ She said as Diego came up to them.
Lily motioned for him to sit, which he did. “ I guess. We are really good friends at the least. “ She said as she took another bite. “ Expect Ashley. We don’t know where she came from. “ Miley added in jokingly looking at Ashley.

Lila looked at Gray as he asked her how she got Diego out. She smiled as she took a bite of her food. “ My niece asked him to join her, Ashley, and Miley. “ She said with a shrug as took another bite. “ I just encouraged him. “ She added with shrug.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:36 am

Ashley frown seeing the way Miley looking at her getting that feeling that she wanted to say something to her. "Well spit it out it can't hurt asking." She said Nodding to Lily as she sat down. Taking a sip of water waiting to see if Miley would say whatever she wanted to say. Though Lily interrupted saying she did talk to people mentioning she talks to them. "Of course I never..." her voice trailing off. "Never mid and I would have asked him although thought you'll like to invite him instead." Smiling as she took a bit of her food. Though hearing Lily say Yes Ashley raise an eyebrow keeping quiet.
Diego had been close enough to hear Lilly say that her aunt had prodded him this way sitting down. "Y-you know I c-c-can h-h-hear you." Going quiet till he got the courage to ask the question of if they were friends.
Ashley chuckle looking at Miley. "That's right I just sitting here cause I want to."
Diego blink scratching the back of his neck letting a nervously laugh out. ""T-t-t-two friends and a strange g-g-got i-it."

Gray lean against the counter watching Lila take a bite of her food. stroking his beard as she told him that her niece asked Diego to join her. "And he said yes that he'll join her." Though hearing her say she encouraged him. That sure explain it all, he thought. Looking in the of the girls table. "Hmm. why do you suppose Lilly ask him to join her? He asked turning his attention on Lila.
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:08 pm

Miley looked at Ashley as she said to spit it out. She raised an eyebrow wondering what her friend was referring to. Though a few seconds later it hit her what her friend what was talking about. “ Oh. I was just wondering why you didn’t ask him yourself. “ She said as the others came over to table. Lily raised an eyebrow as Ashley said that she thought that Lily would have wanted to ask. “ Again, i talk to you two and that’s about it. “ She said as she took a bit of her food as she turned to Diego, hearing him speak.
Lily looked behind her as he spoke. She frowned when he said that he could hear her though she ended up shrugging. “ I realize that. “ She said with a shrug. “ I’m okay with you hearing me. Not like i can take it back now anyway. “ She said.
Both of the girls then looked at Ashley as she said that she was only there because she wanted to. “ Yes. WE know you are only here cause you want to be. PLus we are the coolest people here. “ MIley said with a smile.
Lily looked at Diego as he rubbed the back of his neck saying that there were two friends and a stranger. “ You know you can calm down. We don’t bite. “ Lily said. “ I might burn you if we aren’t careful, but we don’t bite.” She said with a joking smile.

Lily looked at Diego as he said that Diego had said yes to joining. “ That is correct. “ She said taking another bit of her food as she waited for him to respond. When he asked why Lily had asked him to join them she shrugged. “ I have a feeling it wasn’t her idea. She isn’t very outgoing when it comes to talking to new people. I have a feeling it was Ashley or Miley who prompted her to talk to him. “ She said with a small shrug.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top