The Past (Regret & Lord)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Past (Regret & Lord)

Post by LordoftheRing on Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:52 pm

Ashley stare back at Miley slightly smiling listening to her tapping her fingers. "Why I didn't ask him is have my reasons not to." She said looking at Lily hearing her say she talk to the two of them. "Yes so we accomplish that while you were busy elsewhere." She said finishing eating her pasta. Wanting to point something out though kept quiet as Lily spoke with Diego.
Diego nodded as Lily told him that she couldn't take it back. "I suppose not." He said.
Ashley saw both girls looking in her direction smiling at them raising her eyebrows hearing Miley. "I'm getting a feeling I'm not welcome cause I'm not cool enough. Though it doesn't stop me from sitting with you guys." She said eyeing Diego. "As handsome as you are try not to break to many hearts." She said.
Diego blink looking at Lily as she told him to calm down frowning. "Calm down? Look I'm as calm down as I'll ever get. Plue you can't fool this Faraday I know a-all three o-of you are Friends." Blinking as Lily told him they don't bite though she might burn him if they're not careful. About to speak when Ashley spoke about him being handsome. "Pp-please b-burn me."

Gray sighed running his hand through his hair as Lila told him she had a feeling it wasn't Lilly's idea. "No of course it wasn't her idea far from it." He said pacing back and forth hands behind his back. " Miley isn't interested in boys Ashley the one that prompted Lily. I was there." Stopping his pacing leaning against the wall.
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:57 pm

Miley raised an eyebrow at her friend when she said that she had her reasons for not inviting him. Though she never got to ask for Diego had arrived. She knew it would be rude to talk about in front of him, so she elected not to. Miley looked up at Diego as Lily and him talked, before she looked at back at Ashley, unsure of what to say at the moment.
Lily nodded as Diego agreed with her in the fact that she couldn’t take it back. She then looked at Miley as she spoke to Ashley. She laughed turning to Ashley, wanting to see what her response was going to be. When Ashley response she couldn’t help but laugh even more. “ Yes that is true. You are not cool enough. “ She said still laughing. When Ashley spoke to Diego about him being handsome Both girls raised an eyebrow looking at her. “ So you think he’s handsome?” Lily asked curiously, looking at her friend..
Lily then looked at Diego as he said that he was as calm as he would ever get. “ You don’t get calm very often, do you?” She asked him with a raised eyebrow. “ And you caught us, we are the best of friends. At least two of us are. “ Lily said looking at Ashley, giving her a look that said she was not on of the two. Miley raised an eyebrow. “ Yeah, me and Ashley. “ She said with a grin. Lily looked at him when he mentioned burning. “ I try not to burn people. “ She said looking at him.

Lila looked at him as he ran a hand through his hair. “ Then who’s idea was it?” She asked him, wondering if he had any guess. Though when he started to pace she raised an eyebrow. “ You okay there?” She asked him as he stopped his pacing and responded to her. “ Well if you had said that a few moments earlier you could have saved us this entire conversation.” She said as she took a bite of her food.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:36 pm

Ashley shook her head looking over at Miley raising her eyebrows then her attention fell on Lily listening to her laugh even more once she respond back to Miley question about not being cool enough. "I don't get what's so funny?" Folding her arms frowning at Lily. Though seeing Miley and Lily raise their eyebrows she knew she let her thoughts slip out loud. why did she speak those words out loud especially where Diego could hear her. "I said that out loud didn't I?" She said seeing the way Diego look at her. Thinking thoughtful how to respond to Lily's question. "Is it a crime to think someone handsome and yes I do think he's handsome." She said watching Diego. Wondering how he'll act to the whole her thinking he's handsome. Knowing the fact Diego was uncomfortable in a way. Diego tug on his earlobe shrugging as Lily ask him the question of him not being calm very often. "Y-y-you g-got me, g-guilty as c-can be." Looking down at his plate wondering if the girls were trying to confuse him about the whole friendship, and if so they were making progress as Miley said hearing and her were best friends.   About to speak when hearing Ashley not all sure what to say or think. Running his hand through his hair thinking if he should start acting insane running around screaming bloody murder. Though shook his head doing his best to smile at Lily. "Uh-huh." He manage to say to her. As she  told him she's trying not to burn people, looking down at his plate.

Gray chuckle hearing Lila ask if he's okay nodding looking over at her. "Of course I'm alright, I like pacing when I am frustrated or deep in thought." He said stroking his beard. "Lila I happen to like conventions and that's why I brought it up." Watching her take a bite of her food. "What do you you say of a game of capture the flag tomorrow for the students?" He asked her. Glaring in the direction of the girls table. "Really want to see how Diego would do in capture the flag, school in the morning and then game after lunch can't hurt can it?" Gray said his attention back on Lila.
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:45 pm

Miley looked at Ashley as Lily laughed next to them. When Ashley asked what was so funny she shrugged. “ Don’t ask me.” Miley said, though she was smiling. She found it quite funny as well. Though once Ashley asked if she had said that outloud, Miley nodded. “ Yes. Yes you did say that outloud.” She said, looking at her friend. Lily looked at Diego as Ashley asked if she had said it outloud. SHe simply nodded until Ashley asked her if it was a crime to think someone was handsome. She thought about it for a moment, looking at her friend. “I mean i bet it is somewhere.” She said simply as she looked at Diego, wondering what his thoughts on this were. Miley raised an eyebrow as she listened to them. Miley looked at Diego as he said that he was as guilty as he could be, tugging his ear. She wondered if that was a nervous habit of his. He seemed to do it quite a bit. Lily smiled at Diego’s response as he looked down at his plate. “ I can tell. You might want to get better at hiding it. There are some kids here who will take not being calm as fear and eat you alive.” She said as the other two talked about whether or not they were all friends or not. “ oh come on you two, we’re gonna confuse Diego. “ She said looking at them. Miley shrugged. “ Confusing people is a specialty my friend. “ She said as she looked at him when he said uh-huh. “ So what’s your gift?” Lily asked Diego, hoping to pull him into the conversation.

Lila looked at Gray as he chuckled and answered her. She rose an eyebrow when he said that he liked to pace at certain moods. She had not known that about him. She shook her head, deciding not to answer. Thankfully he didn’t seem to notice as he moved on saying that he liked conversation. “ We could have easily spent our time conversing about something else. “ She said as took another bite. She listened as he mentioned a game of capture the flag. “ Well tomorrow seems a little soon, don’t you think?” Teachers of classes in the afternoon. It would be rude to as them to reschedule on such short notice. “ Lila said. “ Maybe after dinner. After all the classes are over?” She suggested.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:42 pm

Of course she said that out loud why was she even thinking that? Ashley raise an eyebrow noticing that Miley was smiling. "Yeah lets totally forgot the whole conversation about that shall we." She said frowning looking at Lily. "Well I am glad that it's not a crime here." She said hearing Lily say it could be a crime somewhere else. Glaring at Diego curious of what he thought about all of it, thinking whether to reed his mind. Blinking hearing Lily tell Diego that he'll want to hide it better. "I thought the whole plan was to confuse him." Wasn't that what they do with the newbies? She thought. Couldn't help but smile as Miley told Lily that confusing people was her specialty. "Yes but Cody has more talent in confusing people. After all he did turn the tables on you."
Diego kept quiet noticing Miley looking at him. Lowering his hand away from his ear, thinking she probably thought it's odd of him tugging on his ear. Shrugging as Lily told him that the kids would take being calm as a fear and eat him alive. "Well I'll work on hiding it." Taking a bite of his food. Now instance on his plate looking up as Lily ask him what his gift? "Oh uh i can speak with animals understand their speech whatever you call it." He said digging in his food. Thinking he'll just answer all the questions they ask him and get it over with.

Gray sighed running his hand through his hair listening to her say they could have a different conversation about something else. "Of course what sort of other conversation would you like to have?" He asked though never give her a chance to answer as he went on about a game of capture the flag. Stroking his beard as Lila suggested having the game after dinner. "You think the kids going to like that? And I'll let you announce the news of the game." He said. Thinking about what Lila told him about tomorrow might be little soon but this was even sooner. Gray thought. Though after all it was her who suggested playing after dinner instead of tomorrow.
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:09 pm

Miley raised an eyebrow at her friend, still smiling. “ You really think you’re gonna get away from this conversation so easily?” She asked with a raised eyebrow. She really hoped her friend wasn’t that naive to think that She and Lily were going to let her go so easily. Well, Miley thought, it she is it is her own fault. Lily looked at Ashley as she said that it was their plan to confuse him. She glared at the older girl, her stare surprisingly icey for a firebender. “ I thought we weren’t supposed to say anything about confusing him. Isn’t that a rule of confusing?” Lily asked. Miley looked at Ashley as she spoke about how Cody turned the table on her. “ Oh and when did he do that?” She asked with a raised eyebrow.
Miley looked wondered why he lowered his hand away from his ear when she looked at him, but didn’t say anything about it. She than looked at Lily as she warned Diego that the others may eat him alive. “ Oh Lily stop trying to scare him. “ Miley said looking at her. Lily shrugged. “ Your specialty is Confusing. “ She said. “ Mine is scaring. “ She added, looking back at Diego nodding when he said that he’d work on hiding it. Miley rolled her eyes at her friend as she looked at Diego, as he spoke about his gift. “ That must be pretty cool. “ Lily said looking at him. Miley looked at her friend, wondering what she was up to.

Lila looked at him as he asked what kind of other conversation she wanted. She narrowed her eyes at the man. “ Anyone that is different than this one. “ She said looking at him. Though when he moved straight on to capture the flag she sighed as he asked if the kids would enjoy that. Though he he said that she could announce it she frowned having a feeling they were on different pages. “ You do know that i mean after tomorrow's dinner correct? Unless you would prefer tonight. “ She said looking at him as she finished her food.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:59 am

Ashley saw Miley raise an eyebrow at her smiling back at her. "So you want to have this conversation in front of Diego?" She asked. Wishing she never said her thoughts out loud. Looking over at Lily frowning. "Oh right sorry totally forgot about the whole rule thing." Shrugging as Miley ask when Cody turn the table on her. "I believe it had to do poison ivy and if you can't remember that's to bad." She said. Thinking she should just leave the table and let Miley and Lily to mess with Diego. "Oh Diego I should warn you there's a group of five that likes to mess with newbies so if you run into them just howler." She told him standing up.
Diego was trying to figure out how the whole hiding his guilty had to do with those that would eat him alive. It wasn't making sense to him hearing Miley tell Lily to stop scaring him looking up at the two. Though before he could put a word in Lily ask him the question and answering her. raising an eyebrow as Lily told her that it must be pretty cool. "Yes indeed." Looking over at Ashley as she told him about the group. "Uh right you think I can't handle myself?" He asked. Turning his attention on Lily. "And if you don't mind me asking why did you ask me what my power is?"

Gray raise his eyebrows looking at Lila grinning getting a feeling she didn't like the conversation. "That's quite interesting you don't want to... Nevermind." Knowing she must be uncomfortable having the conversation. Glaring out the window hands clasped behind his back. Though turn his attention on her hearing her. "Right that would give me time to set everything up." He said. Noticing Lila has finish eating her food lost in deep thought.
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:25 pm

Miley looked at Ashley when she asked if she wanted to have the conversation in front of Diego. She raised an eyebrow at her. “ Well when else are we gonna have it? If i let you get away then we won’t ever have it. “ She said crossing her arms and giving her friend a stern glare. She didn’t respond to the rule statement, instead moving on to the next peice of information. As Ashley spoke about the poison ivy. She raised an eyebrow. “ That wasn’t very confusing or table turning. That was just rude. “ She said as Ashley turned to Diego, warning him about the group of 5 before standing up.
Lily looked at Diego, listening as the other two talked about who knows what. She zoned out about halfway through the conversation. She looked at Diego, as he responded to her. She simply nodded after he spoke, simply allowing the statement to be said and stay there. She lifted her head and looked around. She looked at Diego as he asked if Ashley though that he couldn’t handle himself. “ No. That’s not it. She’s just motherly.” Lily said offhandedly as he turned his attention to her. She raised an eyebrow as he asked her a question. “ I just like to know what people’s powers are. In case i need to make an army or something. “ She said on the same offhanded tone as she had said before. She then peered up at him and gave a smile.

Lila looked at Gray as he started to speak, but stopped mid-sentence. After he dropped the conversation she didn’t pick it back up. After a moment she started to clean the kitchen area around her. Gray turned to the window as she did this, but his attention turned back to her. She looked back up at him and smiled glad he got her point. “ That is exactly what my point is.” She said.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:15 pm

Ashley ran a hand though her hair sighing she was hoping that she could avoid the whole conversation. Now really wishing that she hadn't spoken her thoughts out loud. "My whole plan is to.." Pausing seeing Miley give her the stern glare. Yeah she should have just walk away then and there slightly smiling as she mention poison ivy. Knowing that could distract Miley away from the conversation about Diego. Ashley smiled her plan seem to have work hearing Miley say that it wasn't confusing or table turning. "So Cody being rude to you?" She asked. Raising an eyebrow looking over at Diego hearing his question. Of course she knew he could handle himself she thought she'll just tell him about the punks that like to mess with newbies. Thinking of a way to reply although didn't have to say a word hearing Lily. "Yes I'm northerly." She said.
Diego fiddle with his shirt collar eyeing Ashley as if waiting for her to answer his question. He was capable of taking care of himself blinking looking over at Lily. Perhaps he took it to far after all Ashley probably was just being friendly, he thought. Nodding to Ashley. "Thanks for the warning about them, I'll try to avoid them." He told her. His attention back on Lily listening to her explain why she wanted to know. "Uh-huh an army what m-makes you think y-y-you'll need.." Pausing noticing her peeking up at him smiling. Giving her an lopsided grin back.

Gray smile hearing Lila looking over at her watching her smile at him nodding his head. Agreeing with her on having the game till tomorrow night. "Guess we weren't on the same page as I thought, though it give me the time to set everything up for capture the flag." He said stroking his beard. "By the way what exactly was your point p point?" He asked her. Seeing if she'll reply.
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:15 pm

Miley looked at Ashley as she started to speak. She raised an eyebrow as Ashley started to speak of a glare. Though when Ashley looked her way she trailed off. Though when the older girl mentioned poison ivy, she was confused and let her mind wander to her memories trying to remember what Ashley was talking about. Lily, however, was not going to let the subject go. Looking at the older girl she frowned an took a deep breath. “ I hope you know i’m not letting you out of this conversation. I will bring it up everyday until i get a proper response or end.” She said. Miley looked at her friend, confused, before remembering the conversation about Diego between the girls. She nodded joining her friend, though she didn’t get to say anything as Ashley asked if Cody was being mean. “ Yes. “ Miley answered simply as Lily mentioned the fact that Ashley was motherly, and Ashley agreed with her.
The girls looked at Ashley as she started to mention a few people that wouldn’t be so nice to Diego. Miley couldn’t help but agree. She had seen them do it a billion times, yet they were seemingly never caught by Lila or Grey. If they had been she was sure they would have been stopped. Lily listened as she gathered the empty plates among them into a pile. She didn’t have much to say until Diego asked her about her army. She looked at him grinning. “ Oh, you know just incase we need to fight some evil force or some mortals wanting to wipe us off the map.” Lily said casually.

Lila looked at Gray as he said that apparently they had not been on the same page she nodded as he said it gave him time to set it up. “ Would you like help?” She asked as she started to run water for the dishes. “ My point is that having the game tomorrow would allow for time to setup.” She said looking at him.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:16 pm

Ashley stood there shaking her head now knowing the true that Lily wasn't going to let it drop, after hearing Lily say she was going to ask everyday till she gets an proper respond. "Well you'll  be waiting for a very long time getting an respond from me." She said having notice Miley's nod. She was happy Diego wasn't throwing questions in her direction. Though an thought accord to her of why the boy wasn't asking about why he was handsome,  he probably was embarrassed by it  and didn't want to bring it up, she thought. She wouldn't be surprised if he confronted her later on. "Lily why is it important to you on getting an answer in the first place.  Your not jealous are you?" She asked. Wondering if that was it? "So are you going to get even with Cody being mean to you?" She asked Miley. Noticing both girls looking in her direction as she told Diego about the kids that would pick on him. Frowning seeing Miley nod once again, not wanting to know why Miley kept nodding. Watching Lily gather the empty plates. "You know what i have papers to grade." She said walking away.
Diego tilted his head fiddling with his ear he hoping they wouldn't end up getting into a catfight in front of him. They were weird alright wondering if they had secret crushes? Seeing Lily gather the plates sighing. Wishing he hadn't left the kitchen why was he invite to join them? Biting his lower lip watching Ashley leave the table having told them she has papers to grade. "So is she a teacher cause she looks a little to old to be a student here?" He asked. Tapping his fingers against the table as Lily told him why she would need an army. "Evil forces? And where would we find this evil force if I may ask?" Not all sure what to say about mortals wanting to wipe them off the map. "Eh on second thought nevermind the question you answer it for me."

Gray smile hearing Lila ask if he would like help. "Oh sure we'll love all the help we can get." Nodding staring out the window. Stroking his beard turning to face her as she told him having the game tomorrow would  allow him time to set up. "Your right it would and didn't I mention this not to long ago?" He ask with an raise eyebrow. Watching her start run the water. "Lila you do know we have students that have kitchen duty right?"
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:15 pm

Lily smiled looked over at Ashley as she said that she would be waiting a long time for a response from her. “ Well, lucky for you I’m a patient person. “ She said with a smile as she looked at Miley, who was simply raising an eyebrow at her friend. Though when the older girl asked why she wanted to know, seconds before asking if she was jealous she turned back to her. “ No just gathering intel for my army. I need to know who’s good to be in and who’s not. What good is a mind reader when they are distracted by boys?” She asked with a smile. Miley raised an eyebrow at them and shook her head. “ Lily hush. You’re not going to ever need an army. “ She said as Ashley asked if she was going to get even with Cody. “ Oh i will. But if i told you how you might have to put me in detention. “ She said with a shrug as Lily gathered the plates. Though when Ashley walked away she rolled her eyes. Lily looked at them. “ I shall be right back. I must put these in the dish pile. Though, if there’s no dishwashers back there it may take a while cause i’ll wash some dishes. “ She said before walking away Miley nodded and waved her away.
MIley looked at Diego as the other two girls left. “ Uh-Sorry about them. I promise they aren’t always like that. Well, Expect that Lily’s always talking about that army of hers. “ Miley said as he asked about Ashley. “ Yeah. A lot of students here end up becoming teachers once they graduate. Most of the time it’s cause they don’t really know where else to go. She stayed because it’s her home. At least that’s what i would assume. “ Miley said as Diego called after Lily. She shook her head at her friend. “ She thinks that normals know about us and want to kill us. That isn’t true, but try telling her that. “ Miley said scratching her head.

Lila nodded. “ Well i guess you better ask some kids to help. Or some faculty. “ Lila said with a grin as she looked over at him. “ Well you asked for my point. That was my point. “ She said looking back down at the dishes and stacking them so that she could start washing. “ Yes i do. But most of them are still eating or enjoying free time. I will get them in a moment. “ She said as Lily walked in and put her dishes down. “ Do you want help aunty Lila?” She asked.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:55 pm

Ashley scowl looking at Lily as she told her she was a patient person. "Sure you are though might never answer it for you." She said. Scowling still as Lila ask what good a mind reading if she was distract by boys. Though let a sigh out as Miley cut in nodding in agreement about not needing an Army. "Lily I know a guy that... nevermind. " Thinking it would be better not to bring that conversation up. Eyeing Miley as she told her that she'll have to put her in detention. "Well it be better for me not to know. Although I'll probably find out and put you in detention anyways." Telling them she needed to grade papers leaving. She still couldn't figure out why Lily was so on about having an army exiting the dining room.
Diego blink watching Ashley leave though hearing Lily he turn his attention on her as she told them that she going to take the dishes into the dish pile. Nodding then realize she took his plate. "Wait Im..." Letting his voice trail off. Looking at Miley as she told him that Ashley and Lily aren't always like that, just listening to her go on about Lily always talking about her Army. "I think I'll prefer to be a farmer." He said Wondering if anyone has enlisted? Keeping quiet letting Miley do all the talking. Once she was done he nodded  "Don't think I could live in a school for the rest of my life, give me a pitchfork and a dragon to fight. Thats about what my life was till I was sent here." Tapping his fingers against the table. "Your friend odd but I understand my Aunt and Uncle tells me stories about the normals, and I'll try to tell her."

Gray smiled "But Phantom and I are capable of setting it up in fact I believe it been like that for awhile." He said looking out of the kitchen in time to see his daughter walk out of the dining room. Turning to Lila as she told him the kids were enjoying free time.  His hands on his hips. "Oh they won't be for long." He said walking towards the door. Seeimg Lily enter nodding to her as he pass her. "Alright those who are done eating and are on the list of doing dishes get in the kitchen now." He called out.
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:41 pm

Lily looked at Ashley. “ I’ll get it. Eventually. “ She said with a grin as the older girl scowled at her. She was glad that she had the ability to make the older girl scowl. Though her amusement was cut short with Miley and then Diego speaking to her about not needing an army. “ Do you really trust other people as much to not have an army?” She asked with a raised eyebrow. Miley nodded. “ Yeah basically. “ She said turning her attention to Ashley as she said that she would find out and put her in detention anyway. “Trust me, you won’t find out til it’s done. And by then I’ll have Grey and Lila to answer to and detention will be the least of my worries.” Miley said simply.
Miley watched as Lily walked away with the plates and Diego started to protest but ended up stopping before he looked at her. “ You weren’t done with it, were you?” She asked with a raised eyebrow. “ A farmer? Have you ever farmed?” She asked with a raised eyebrow. She had never farmed before. She had done some planting before, but she had never done a full on farm before. “ You fought dragons?” She asked with a raised eyebrow. “ It’s easier than you’d think. Living at school. “ She added as he said that his Aunt and Uncle have told him stories about the normals. “ I read books about them. Watch t.v about them. They’re live us just without powers. “ She said. “ If anything we need to worry about other Gifted who don’t want the normals to exist. “ She said with a shrug.

Lila nodded. “ I thought I would be nice and ask. “ She said as Ashley walked out of the dining area. Lila frowned as Gray said that they wouldn’t be for long. She turned and glared at Gray as he walked towards the door, Lily coming in as he did. “ Need any help Aunt Lila?” She asked as she put the plates in the sink. “ I don’t think so. You aren't on dishes. “ LIla said. “ I’m never on dishes because I burn them. “ Lily replied with a shrug. “ Exactly. “ lila said as Gray called the students into kitchen to do Dishes. “ Oh Gray, leave them be. “ She said as she shooed Lily out of the kitchen.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:45 pm

Diego shrug hearing Lily ask if they really would trust other people without an Army? Not knowing what to say. Though Miley answer the question he on the other hand had to think it through before giving her an answer. Keeping quiet as Miley told Ashley that detention would be the least of her worries raising an eyebrow. Running his hand through his hair nodding to Miley sighing  "Nope I was planning to have more." He said. Smiling at Miley as she asked if he ever farmed before. "Why yes I can farm I was raise on a farm." Tilting his head. Maybe he shouldn't have said anything about fighting dragons. "Yes I fought a dragon." Stretching his legs. "Hmm, if you say so." Rubbing his chin. "Yeah they're known as nongifted I been among them." Nodding in agreement. As she told him they need to worry about other gifteds that didn't want the normals to exist. Looking over in Gray's direction also catching sight of Lila shoo Lily out of the kitchen.

Gray heard Lily ask her aunt if she need any help glaring over at her. Though his main attention was out of the kitchen. Calling out for the students who are on kitchen duty. Turning in Lila direction hearing her tell him to let them be. "And what let them off, not on my watch there's rules Lila and expect them to be followed " He said. Moving aside as Lila shooed Lily out of the kitchen.

(Want to time skip to the afternoon of the next day?)
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:25 pm

(Sure!!! I’ll go ahead and write in that time)

The next afternoon, just a little bit after lunch, Miley ended up walking around the campus with Lily. It was one of those rare periods where they both had free time. And instead of doing homework, they were walking around campus, talking about the conversation from last night's dinner. “ So do you think that Ashley has a crush?” Lily asked. Miley shook her head. “ Not on Diego at least. “She said. Lily raised an eyebrow. “ On who than?” She asked. Miley shrugged. “ I don’t know. “ She said as they made it to the front entrance.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:36 pm

Diego sat at his own table in a corner that Matthew had made him. Thinking it was odd that Matthew told him Gray didn't want him eating in the kitchen. Or so that was what Matthew told him leaning back in his chair looking around the dinning room. Sighing as he stood up walking into the kitchen putting his dishes into the sink walking out hands in his pockets heading out of the dinning room. He had at least half hour till his next class thinking he'll just take a stroll around the campus. Humming to himself glad he was taking a stroll alone hoping he wouldn't run into anyone along the way. Though on his way back to the main entrance he spotted Lily and Miley halting deciding on letting them go in before he did. While he waited for them to go in a little kid ran over to him tugging on his vest. "Mister your going to be ambushed if your not careful out here." The little kid said, still holding onto his vest.
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:55 pm

Lily and Miley saw the little kid go up to Diego. “ Speak of the Devil. “ Miley said. Lily nodded. “ Yeah.” She said before looking at her friend. “ Why are we bringing the devil into this?” She asked with a raised eyebrow. Miley glanced at Lily. “ It’s an expression. “She said rolled her eyes, as they neared Diego and the kid. Miley heard the little kid, who was just a bit younger than her. “ What are you talking about, ambush?” She asked with a raised eyebrow. She wondered if it was a game or something. She nodded to Diego after a moment, before turning back to the kid. Lily looked at them. “ And this is why I have plans for an Army. “ She muttered to Miley, who in turn just glared at her friend. “ Hush up, will ya?” Miley said.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:26 pm

Diego frown looking down at the Samuel debating whether to play along or not? "You don't believe me do ya?"  Samuel asked letting go of Diego's vest. Turning as he heard Miley ask him what he was talking about an ambush? "If you were going to be ambushed I would tell you." He said looking down at his feet. "Amd And when will I be ambush?" Diego asked. Nodding to Miley as she nodded to him. "Tonight is when you'll be ambush." Samuel said. Diego ran his hand through his hair. About to speak when Samuel ran off towards some bushes. "I'm going to shoot you with an arrow cause its night time." Diego frown hearing Lily muttering to Miley and hearing Miley tell Lily to hush up. Turning his attention over where Samuel was seeing his draw his arm back as if about to fire an bow. Falling back screaming, clutching his leg as if there were an arrow that hit him.

Gray smile watching them from an window seeing Diego fall on the ground. And seeing Samuel charge out from behind the bushes.
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:14 pm

Miley looked at Samuel said that they if they were going to be ambushed he would tell them. She nodded, figuring it was a game that some of the younger ones were playing. She liked it when they played games, found it entertaining eve. She listened to the kid as he said that Diego would get ambushed tonight. She raised an eyebrow as the kid said that it was night time, though she didn’t say anything. Lily looked at Miley, before she huffed and walked off, offended. Miley watched her shaking her head before she heard diego scream and fall to the ground. She than saw Samuel acting as if he had shot an arrow and she smiled.

Lila came up behind Gray. “ So how’s planning for capture the flag going?” She asked with a raised eyebrow.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:23 pm

Diego saw Lily walk away raising an eyebrow wanting to tell her even army's could be ambushed. Though he kept it to himself turning his attention on Samuel watching him. Falling acting as if he were hit watching Samuel run out from behind the bushes. "So did I win?" He asked Samuel. "Nope I won." Came the reply Samuel doing a victory dance. So Diego thought. "Next time I'll get ya." He said getting to his feet. Samuel grin stopping his dancing watching Diego stand. "You gotta limp." After saying those words Samuel ran off in the direction of his friends. "He's alright to play with."
Diego shook his head looking over at Miley. "Have any idea what he's talking about?" He asked her.

Gray rub his beard looking over at Lila as she ask how his planning of capture the flag going? "Hmm, it's going great got the place all set up." He said grinning at her. "I see Samuel up to mischief."
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Sun May 07, 2017 12:55 pm

Miley looked at Diego as he acted like he had been hit, falling to the ground. She watched as Samuel ran from the bushes over to them, doing a victory dance in front of them. When Deigo started getting to his feet, she held out her hand for him, but he had gotten up on his own, so she dropped her own hand. She watched as Samuel started to walk towards his friends, and told them about Diego.
Miley looked over at Diego. “ I think it might have to do with how he shot you in the leg?” She suggested. “ That might be it. “ She shrugged. “ So when’s your next class?” She asked.

Lila nodded. “ Have you figured out how you are going to do teams?” She asked him. She looked out at Samuel. “ I don’t think so. I think he is just playing. “ She said as she watched him run back to his friends.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Sun May 07, 2017 9:50 pm

Diego dust himself off once he was I'm back on his feet having seen Miley drop her hand. Raising an eyebrow as Miley told him that she thinks that  it has to do something to do with how Samuel shot him in the leg. Looking over at the group of kids Samuel talking to, turning his attention back on Miley. "Meh so why would they be talking about that?" He asked. Thinking Miley didn't really know what Samuel was really talking about? Though hearing one of the kids say something about newbie. Though hearing Miley ask him when his next class? "Uh like in fifteen minutes from now." He said.
"Hey at least he's good acting out in playing." Samuel said to Nancy. She rolled her eyes. "So your point is?" She asked. Samuel shrugged glaring over in Diego's and Miley direction.

Gray smile hearing Lila ask if he had figure out how he was going to do the teams? "In a matter of fact I have." He said walking over to his desk opening a drawer. Looking up as she told him that she thinks Samuel just playing. "That's what he wants you to think, just wait he'll most likely shift into a lion and pounce on Diego." He said closing the desk drawer.
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillregretthistommorrow on Sat May 20, 2017 1:04 pm

Miley looked at Diego as he asked why the younger ones would be talking about that. “Older students typically don’t talk to them.” She explained. She looked at the younger kids before back at Diego. “ Good luck getting rid of them.” She added with a shrug. She looked at him as he mentioned when his next class was. “ What class is it?” She asked curiously, wondering if she and him shared the next class. THey hadn’t had any classes together yet, but that was probably due to the morning being geared more towards individual power and power types. At least for her.
One of the younger kids looked at Samuel and Nancy wondering what they were bickering about. He looked at them. “ Can we just play? Class starts in a few minutes and i want ti get one more round in. “ He said, his voice high pitched and whiny.

Lila looked at Gray as he said that he did have the teams figured out. “ Really?” She asked, feigning surprise. “ You are prepared. That’s unusual.“ She said with a smile. “ I know. “ She added talking about Samuel. “He’s a sneaky one. Just like Miley.” She said with a smile glancing out the window. “ I wonder why neither of them have shifted to try and freak him out. “ She said.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordoftheRing on Tue May 23, 2017 9:52 pm

Diego thought it over as Miley told him that the older kids didn't talk to them. "Really why is that, I mean why don't they talk to the kids?" He asked. Running his hand through his hair as she told him good luck of getting rid of them. Glancing over at the younger kids. "Are you telling me they're follow me everywhere, or attack me?" He asked. Tugging on his earlobe wondering what he gotten himself into by talking to Samuel. "History is my next class, what's yours? Turning his head in the direction of the younger kids having heard the high pitched voice.
Nancy grumble under her breath wondering why she was having this conversation. It wasn't like Samuel would even bother to agree with her. Blinking looking at the kid that asked if they could just play. "Yeah let's go and leave Samuel." She said knowing he was to interest in Diego then playing with them at the moment.

Gray smile nodding to Lila. "Yes really have... wait a second what you mean by unusual?" He asked shuffling through a pile of papers. Wondering why she said it was unusual? After all he was prepare for most of the time hearing her talk about Samuel. "Oh he sure is a sneaky one, likes to sneak out all the time." Looking out of the window as Lila mention about why neither of them have
shift to freak him out? "That's an interesting question I'm surprise Miley hasn't warn him to stay his distance from her." He said.
LordoftheRing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top