Pets [share/chat]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pets [share/chat]

Post by Mocking on Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:47 pm

My roommate has a question for you about birds! They were wondering if an air purifier is a good idea? I have no experience with air purifiers and birds, but I thought you might know. They have a budgie.
Mocking

View user profile http://mock-the-hero.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by feelingchimpy on Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:00 pm

I'm not sure, we don't use anything like purifiers or humidifiers in our house. A google search says air purifiers can be very beneficial as long as the filters are changed regularly~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mocking on Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:40 pm

feelingchimpy wrote:I'm not sure, we don't use anything like purifiers or humidifiers in our house. A google search says air purifiers can be very beneficial as long as the filters are changed regularly~
Thanks! Sorry for only appearing nowadays when I have a question, lmao, but I was also wondering if you know of a humane way to euthanize a very sick fish? For some reason I feel like you mentioned that to me before? One of my roommates has a very ill guppy, so I was just wondering if you knew.
Mocking

View user profile http://mock-the-hero.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by feelingchimpy on Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:00 pm

Actually I do, sorry for taking so long. If the fish is still alive -- mix clove oil with water in a small cup or bowl, put the fish in it and it will fall asleep. Make sure its asleep and unresponsive, then pour vodka in the water. The vodka will euthanize the fish and it won't be conscious while it happens. Sorry about your roommate's guppy :c

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top