Current Writing Projects!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Current Writing Projects!

Post by OnlyEvan on Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:12 pm

I might move this to the Creative Corner but I'm on the fence about it.

That said, what are your current personal writing projects?

I'm, as of this moment, 8,007 words into what was supposed to be but might not be a oneshot for a pairing Izaiah and I have. And I'm not even close to done yet; I said it might be about 8k originally, but now I'm thinking 12k, minimum, which would make this the longest project I've ever completed without taking a hiatus from it.

"IZAIAH NO" - Me
OnlyEvan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Current Writing Projects!

Post by feelingchimpy on Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:14 pm

I wrote a short oneshot continuation of my POTA fanfic, and people are wanting me to do more. I do want to write one for Cozy, I'm just not sure what to have happen in it. Joao needed closure and to really move away from Koba, that was easy, but Cozy? I mean all I can think of is reuniting with his family, but that would be so dull and anticlimactic compared to what happened in Joao's, so I'm stuck.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OnlyEvan on Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:54 pm

@feelingchimpy

I mean, I'm not sure if you've officially changed his story so Riley n Jay are 100% canon for him, but would it be possible that he would consider the possibility of if they had been among those humans surviving, they might have been killed now? And thinking about what he once considered family, what he now considers family and how all of that has changed? And him considering whether or not his actions under Koba might have changed who he was

Like, a good one shot isn't necessarily about the actions. This would be a good chance for if not character development, an expansion of character depth and backstory, since I still need to be a good friend and read your fanfic so I don't know how much you shared about his history in it.

I'm rambling though bro; just go for it. You can always do a rewrite later.

"IZAIAH NO" - Me
OnlyEvan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mocking on Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:56 pm

Last summer I had this random drabble project that made it to 20k words before I dropped it. Just playing around with fantasy worlds and whatnot. Might repurpose the characters for something else.

Other than roleplays plots, though, I don't have anything on the go. But back in the day I used to write fanfics.
Mocking

View user profile http://mock-the-hero.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OnlyEvan on Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:59 pm

I decided to let it rest for at least a little bit, because I have a much shorter drabble I want to write with another couple characters me and Izaiah have, and this might be one I'll actually post, depending on how dark it gets. Unfortunately, Hadrian's brain can get very dark and it might violate some of the rules for Forumotion, but we'll see

I also have a writing blog I haven't used yet! (barring a couple reblogs)

http://conspiracyofcorvuscorax.tumblr.com/

"IZAIAH NO" - Me
OnlyEvan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top