Pokémon!

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pokémon!

Post by feelingchimpy on Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:17 pm

3DS XL doesn't have the issue, and obviously the 2DS doesn't either. So either design wise they decided to smooth down the 3DS, or they knew this problem was out there and quietly swept it under the rug?

I've never battled an Alomomola that I can remember, but healing/defense Pokemon are annoying as heck xD Blissey is a nightmare. I say go for it and give it a shot! Worse case scenario, you switch Sharpedo back in?

I definitely wouldn't battle with them irl, it would be the equivalent to dogfighting. I wouldn't breed them knowing people'd battle them either. I think contests involve battling? idk man I'd probably be a hoarder lmao

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mocking on Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:15 pm

Probably swept it under the rug. That'd be the corporate thing to do.

Alomomola is turning out to be a piece of work, lmao. Its ability randomly heals the statuses of teammates, it can restore their/its own HP, it can use Protect, and it take hits like a champ.

Pokemon hoarder would be cool, heh.
For me I guess it would kind of depend on what the world was like?? Like, if it was similar to the original manga where they literally kill each other in fights then no way, but if it was like the modern anime where everything is immortal and seems to enjoy fighting then I guess maybe?
Mocking

View user profile http://mock-the-hero.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by feelingchimpy on Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:55 pm

Oh man, lmao. It sounds like its going to end up being a beast xD Let me know how it does when you battle with it!

I'd forgotten how Charmeleon got the short end of the stick in Yellow. He won't know a better fire move than Ember until he's a Charizard in his 40s. Its killing me x__x

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mocking on Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:53 am

I haven't played Yellow since Quote let me borrow it, and I don't think I got far...? It was frustrating compared to the newer games, lmao. Smaller movesets, slower leveling, weird pixel art & the screams of the damned (though that part hasn't changed much).

Did you ever get into any of the other Pokemon games? Like, Ranger, Pinball, Coliseum, that kind of thing?
Mocking

Back to top Go down

Post by feelingchimpy on Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:04 am

I loved Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2, Pokemon Snap, and Hey You Pikachu! for the Nintendo 64. I had Ranger but didn't like it, and Coliseum lost my interest quickly.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mocking on Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:26 am

Yessss I remember Stadium. And Snap, and Pikachu...I could only play them at my cousin's house, though (which made them a primary bonding system).

I've never played any of the Ranger games. Crimson likes them, but she also likes repetitive tasks (Ranger's the one that involves drawing circles, right??)

I went the Mystery Dungeon route with the side-games...if I hear any music from them I'll lie down and experience Feels. Still need to find the money to buy the new one, though.
Mocking

Back to top Go down

Post by feelingchimpy on Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:09 pm

I still play Stadium and Snap sometimes, but I lost the mic for Hey You Pikachu D:

Yeah, its stupidly difficult and frustrating. Matthew and I both ragequit that game.

Matthew bought MD for me but I just didn't get into it, he did xD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mocking on Tue May 10, 2016 11:15 am

sweet gods the Sun/Moon starters and legendaries were released today

Rowlet is a gift and I can make so many lit jokes with Litten ahhhh

The legendaries also look cool! MOON BAT YES
Mocking

Back to top Go down

Post by feelingchimpy on Tue May 10, 2016 4:33 pm

Depending on what their evolutions turn out to be, I'm probably getting owlbby. I hOPE their evolutions don't end up looking dumb and making me not want to evolve any of them *everything crossed*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mocking on Tue May 10, 2016 5:15 pm

Yeah, hopefully everything turns out well in that regard. Maybe the seal will redeem itself by evolution three.
(not that the seal is The Worst or anything it's just not as cool as bowtie owl or firecat)

Do you kind of have a rough idea of which version you want now that these guys have been released? I think I asked you this a while ago already but *shrug*
Mocking

Back to top Go down

Post by feelingchimpy on Tue May 10, 2016 9:29 pm

I knew I was getting Moon before anything was revealed, lmao. I'm nocturnal, its only fitting.

I actually like Litten the least tbh. If Rowlet ends up having bad evos, I'll choose Popplio.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mocking on Wed May 11, 2016 3:45 pm

yes good

Aesthetically I like Litten the best, but I feel like Rowlet and Popplio might turn into something even cooler, so I'll hold out hope for classy orb bird and sea lion.

(hoo boy, I just noticed on the last page that I said I was hoping for a bird starter)

Oh yeah, what are your thoughts on Pokemon Go?
Mocking

Back to top Go down

Post by feelingchimpy on Wed May 11, 2016 6:00 pm

It sounds like it'd be super cool but my phone probably wouldn't be able to handle it, Snapchat constantly crashes and I mean if it can't handle Snapchat, there's probably no hope for Go. I wish though ;^;

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mocking on Wed May 11, 2016 6:06 pm

Same, my phone's awful...it's an android/won't let me download any apps until I link it to a Google account and give it my debit card number?? Maybe I'm just doing something horribly wrong idk

Do you think the new starters will be dual types? What do you think they'll be?
Mocking

Back to top Go down

Post by feelingchimpy on Wed May 11, 2016 11:27 pm

I mean Rowlet is grass/flying but as for the others, I'm not sure? Litten looks like it could end up being part dark type, possibly. Popplio, I'm not sure... but he's freaking cute as a button xD

So I was hatching one of each starter to toss into wonder trade today and hatched a shiny Bulbasaur??? yes plz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mocking on Thu May 12, 2016 8:20 am

I wasn't sure if they had to be dual-typed in a way that made sure none of them would ultimately have an extra advantage over the others (like, they maintain the "elemental triangle" type-thing), but yeah, Litten definitely looks fire/dark. Popplio might be water/ice or something?? Or maybe (but prolly not) water/fairy.

ahhhhh, shiny Bulba~
Mocking

Back to top Go down

Post by feelingchimpy on Thu May 12, 2016 5:30 pm

Water/fairy would be so freaking cute! I love fairy types (don't even say it, lmao)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mocking on Sat May 14, 2016 8:48 am

They're actually really strong?? My brother and I always bicker about it because he thinks it was pointless to introduce them to the game, but idk, they seem to kick a lot of butt. Hopefully Sun/Moon have a lot more fairy types in 'em.
Mocking

Back to top Go down

Post by feelingchimpy on Sat May 14, 2016 3:59 pm

If Popplio ends up water/fairy that just might do me in and make me choose him I stg, I love fairies so much ;3; I didn't like the idea of a new type so far in either but I've warmed up to the idea, although I'm still upset that Chansey and Blissey aren't fairies??

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mocking on Sat May 14, 2016 5:42 pm

They aren't?? I never paid attention, but that makes zero sense. Can they at least learn some fairy moves?
Mocking

Back to top Go down

Post by feelingchimpy on Sun May 15, 2016 2:38 am

I have no clue, but I might be defiant and train one to stick in my fairy type collection box anyways :I

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mocking on Fri May 20, 2016 6:10 pm

Shiny Yveltal mystery gift starts today!! what a good vulture dragon
Mocking

Back to top Go down

Post by feelingchimpy on Sat May 21, 2016 2:03 am

I love picturing him as a parrot sized little thing x3

So I was wonder trading and got a shiny Chimchar. ...Level 100. If it was 99 I would have evolved to Monferno and been in love, but I don't like Chimcharrr .n.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mocking on Sat May 21, 2016 5:19 pm

Awh, that'd be cute.

Ahh, oh no! First evolutions are kind of difficult to battle with, too, since they're so much weaker than their third forms...too bad there's not a way to un-level pokemon. Like, an anti rare candy or something.

I'm trading Crimson a Rayquaza for a shiny (definitely hacked) Celebi soon, but other than that I haven't encountered many shinies recently. Are there any you're trying to breed?
Mocking

Back to top Go down

Post by feelingchimpy on Sat May 21, 2016 8:32 pm

I don't try to breed any tbh, only that Charmander. It takes too much time and too many eggs to be practical for me. I'm bribing Courage to try to breed me a shiny Paras or Dwebble since he has a shiny charm xD I'm offering him shinies I got from Wonder Trade for them.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top